A glitch I am noticing

Haven't experienced that glitch. And I edit like crazy. I usually have an afterthought a couple of minutes after posting a response and tend to edit to add to it.

Though I did notice a peculiar glitch where my post count dropped and some of my posts are disappearing a bit ago.

Can't seem to track down which posts they were, unfortunately, since I received no notification telling me my postings were removed from discussion. And I don't recall having said anything inappropriate.

Scwewy glitch, for sure.

Last edited:
Glitches I've been dealing with, within the last week...

'Reactions' and replies to my post I've received are not showing up in my notifications

When I click on an entry in my notifications, it takes me to the page not the entry,
then the page goes blank and reloads to specific entry

I am randomly signed out

I don't like that threads with 'new posts' aren't showing up in active topics
When anyone replies to a thread, that thread should advance to the top
Posters are replying to threads that are not showing up in active topics

The glitch that iv been dealing with since the makeover
is the arrow button to take you back to the top of the page....
it doesn't stay visible and I have to scroll down on the page to bring it back

I DO like the new media features

I would like to see the 'winner' and 'information' tags in the reaction choices

I prefer the way smilies opened up before the makeover

'Reactions' and replies to my post I've received are not showing up in my notifications

THey can show up HOURS later.. It's a low priority process to dole out those alerts.. Mods don't even get PM alerts for sometimes 10 minutes..

When I click on an entry in my notifications, it takes me to the page not the entry,
then the page goes blank and reloads to specific entry

It's always done that to some extent.. Depends on the system load.. It goes to TOP of page first than reloads (or reindexes) to the post.. SOME things are dragging this past week.. COULD be just i-net congestion slowing down packets transfers...

I don't like that threads with 'new posts' aren't showing up in active topics
When anyone replies to a thread, that thread should advance to the top
Posters are replying to threads that are not showing up in active topics

It's not a real time process. Because tasks like that are performed on a schedule.. And MANY threads will compete for the top listing.. Stuff that was there 10 minutes ago may have fallen off the 1st page.. So it's the "general or relative" thread activity that seems to be posted there.

Forum List

Back