A cry for help, a cry for hope: never felt this pessimistic about the future of America

67.....If you are are the future of the country then indeed it is bleak as I don't see you getting any wiser.

I'll tell you straight-up, I have more respect the lowest feral goblin in Chicago than your whiney-ass ilk.
i'm better than you think i am. i'll grow on you (figuratively)

The personal opinion of somebody named A.B. Stoddard. Why do (mostly) lefties buy into this stuff?
i had to post an article to go along with the thread, and hers was the best i could find with the short time i have

Old men get to be old for a reason and your reason won't allow you the chance to be old.
death threats won't allow you to stay on this forum and continue making death threats to me...if i report you that is...so be nice

Lol, only in America. Life is for the most part fairly easy and all the woe is me threads. The reality is the gubment doesn't effect most of our everyday lives. If it is effecting your everyday day life you are inviting them into your life. We had a pandemic. Ducked some shit up. So what. Otherwise life's easier than pretty much any time in history. Just a bunch of scared old men crying. If you are crying like this at 34 better reevaluate. If my eyes, ears and nose had not all gone bad due to age I could do what I always have. These things are effecting my ability to hunt. Arthritis prevents bowling, softball, and golfing like I use to. Other wise same shit different day. I am becoming a better fisherman though. Guess what I do the most. Lol life is certainly easier Than it was for my grandparents. They spent more time living it than complaining about it.

a lot of my bodybuilding bro's are depressed. i wonder if this thing is branching out into other communities in America

Biden has brought us to the precipice of nuclear war

Trump has brought us to the precipice of civil war

there are no other options

either we love each other...or we all die

my friends, i cannot support any of your political parties, Republican Or Democrat, in the next 2 years. i'll be back supporting America when we get a new president in 2024!

Trump did nothing of the sort.

Lay off the ganja.

Biden has brought us to the precipice of nuclear war

Trump has brought us to the precipice of civil war

there are no other options

either we love each other...or we all die

my friends, i cannot support any of your political parties, Republican Or Democrat, in the next 2 years. i'll be back supporting America when we get a new president in 2024!

It's not the perfect world. Well, if you have got multiple citizenship, you may be a lot happier. You can live in other countries( if you get bored stiff with many things in US).

But you have to pay more bills too. :( No one can avoid the pros & cons of ( doing )anything in the universe!

Steven Seagal himself holds citizenship in 3 countries simultaneously! lol. :)

Source :
1) Which countries allow triple citizenship » A day in Canada – Which countries allow triple citizenship » A day in Canada/
2) Steven Seagal - Wikipedia – Steven Seagal - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back