A couple questions for democrats

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
I don’t have a link just my thoughts.

If you’re so confident Biden is going to win why are you boarding up your cities in anticipation of riots?

If you’re so worried Trump voters are violent why are you setting up defenses inside your city instead of outside?

If I were anticipating an attack from people of the opposite party from me and lived in an area we had 99% control of I would be looking to defend from outsiders, not my own people.

I don’t think you expect to win. But you do expect the people you have riled up and defended all summer to be what you expect and wanted to be. Looters, rioters, arsonists and murderers.

and you’re doing your best to defend yourselves from your own monster.

If you’re so confident Biden is going to win why are you boarding up your cities in anticipation of riots?

If you’re so worried Trump voters are violent why are you setting up defenses inside your city instead of outside?

If I were anticipating an attack from people of the opposite party from me and lived in an area we had 99% control of I would be looking to defend from outsiders, not my own people.

I don’t think you expect to win. But you do expect the people you have riled up and defended all summer to be what you expect and wanted to be. Looters, rioters, arsonists and murderers.

I’m doing no such thing. lol people are doing this because they know Trumptards will not accept the results. Of course, how the fuck do you even know these people are liberal?

I’m doing no such thing. Do you think we are all part of a clubhouse or something?

Trumptards will drive anywhere to try to convince the world their dicks aren’t as small as they actually are.

The only people who are rioting are people upset about police brutality. That is the ONLY issue that unites them. If they were all leftwingwrs, why didn’t they start rioting right after Trump won? You couldn’t answer that question if your life depended on it.

I’m doing no such thing. lol people are doing this because they know Trumptards will not accept the results. Of course, how the fuck do you even know these people are liberal?

I’m doing no such thing. Do you think we are all part of a clubhouse or something?

Trumptards will drive anywhere to try to convince the world their dicks aren’t as small as they actually are.

The only people who are rioting are people upset about police brutality. That is the ONLY issue that unites them. If they were all leftwingwrs, why didn’t they start rioting right after Trump won? You couldn’t answer that question if your life depended on it.
So to be sure here. You expect Biden will win and as a result the Trump people will suddenly, out of nowhere, mobilize a riot clan to burn down and loot... the very cities your supporters have been burning and looting for the last six months.

So to be sure here. You expect Biden will win and as a result the Trump people will suddenly, out of nowhere, mobilize a riot clan to burn down and loot... the very cities your supporters have been burning and looting for the last six months.
I already explained why those people aren’t liberals. You still haven’t explained why leftists didn’t start rioting right after Trump won.

The answers to all those questions is simple.

EVERYTHING about the Left is a LIE.

Normal thinking Americans understand what is happening here and it is nothing close to what the Left is claiming.

I’m not for either guy, so I’ll tell you the truth. If Trump wins the left without a doubt riots across the country. If Biden wins probably celebration riots happen, but there’s a chance for no riots. The moral of the story is the left is violent

Forum List

Back