A couple of Questions for Conservatives

Mail in Voter Fraud in states like PA is the ONLY way Biden, excuse me Commie Harris can win.

In the same spirit of a thread I saw posted here...

If Biden Wins, will you guys start talking about succession again?
One fails to see why.

If Biden does anything they don’t like they can just run to the Trump Court to have it overturned.

Same with a Democratic Congress.

What conservatives don't know about courts is that the judges and clerks who work there are college grads, often exceptionally smart people, driven, and big thinkers....
Pretty much the opposite of the conservative rank and file

One fails to see why.

If Biden does anything they don’t like they can just run to the Trump Court to have it overturned.

One fails to see why.

What conservatives don't know about courts is that the judges and clerks who work there are college grads, often exceptionally smart people, driven, and big thinkers....
That's just an excursion

Texans are always open-minded about succession.

Tell me what we need from New Joisey or this Delaware village and change my mind.

Are you going to join Mexico? Heck, you be going back home!!

There is a silver lining if Biden wins, the guaranteed bloodbath of liberals eating their own. They've pandered to so many disparate groups its impossible to keep all the promises. The party would split and Democrats wouldn't win an election for a decade.

Not on my part. Joe Biden will never finish a full term even if he was electable so we'll have a pres Harris should big Joe take the title. Harris is WHY Biden can't take the title as Harris is not sellable(neither is big Joe).

He's leading Trump nationally by 9 points. Trump's only hope is enough voter suppression and legal challenges to eek out an Electoral College win.

As for Harris- Check this out.

Before she dropped out. Before we ever heard of Corona Virus or George Floyd...

She was easily beating Trump in polls.

I have been talking about secession all through Trump's term.

It seems like common sense to favor secession from parasitical beings that hate you. Doesn't it?

Don't leave mad...just leave.
I think you'd be very unhappy if we did.

And very hungry too.

So I'm guessing it's a yes?
People are already moving away from folks like you.
I don't know if you would call that "secession" but the sentiment seems to be very similar.
Arizona is probably going to pick up 2 districts in the next apportionment. You're misinformed. But then again, we all knew that
No I don't think I am misinformed.
People like you advocate for policies that eventually make their areas impoverished and unlivable. Productive people move away from that.

Texas is quite impoverished.
Most of us are productive. Other productive people like that and move here.

It seems like common sense to favor secession from parasitical beings that hate you. Doesn't it?

And very hungry too.

I don't know if you would call that "secession" but the sentiment seems to be very similar.
Arizona is probably going to pick up 2 districts in the next apportionment. You're misinformed. But then again, we all knew that
People like you advocate for policies that eventually make their areas impoverished and unlivable. Productive people move away from that.

That's why everyone in California shitholes wants to get into Texas.

... but are only welcome if they check their shit holes values at the door.

I was out in Cali recently...they were quite happy they were nowhere near Texas. After spending decades there, I have to agree.
Joe Rogan disagrees.

When did anybody STOP talking about it?

You're not Americans. You're fucking communists. We want you all dead. I volunteer my services as executioner.

There's too big of a divide.

All of the losers who want to be slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers should go form their own nation or move to one of the other communist shit holes and be happy. Leave us alone.

I can also volunteer my packing services.

When Trump win are the Moon Bats going to riot, loot and go berserk or will it only be marching around in their pink pussy hats, wailing at the sky and crying their Liberal tears?

Last edited:

And very hungry too.

I was out in Cali recently...they were quite happy they were nowhere near Texas. After spending decades there, I have to agree.
Joe Rogan disagrees.

The unemployed actor?

W

We talk about it all the time and giggle at the thought of progressives starving to death

Here's hoping podestas play date larp session gets put into action

rjrjfjtj.jpg

gsgsggxgsgsgsg.jpeg

One fails to see why.

Well aren't you just full of yourself honey.

I assume you mean "secession". And I'm afraid you're going to have to offer proof that "we guys" were talking about seceding before I just run off and answer your question on the assumption that THIS time, out of everything you've ever said, you FINALLY aren't talking out of your ass.

And very hungry too.

I've been in Texas. They're deliriously happy they're nowhere near California . . . and pissed that those Californians who you say are "so happy" keep moving to Texas to enjoy the benefits of the policies they spend so much time bitching about.

But I'm not at all surprised that you agree with their empty posing and preening.

Forum List

Back