A comment from one politition proves that the left wants to ban guns!

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Can't you read , no one is coming for your guns , they are coming for a gun. Big fricken difference, perfect example of a bullshit comment from these Gun Bubbas as you can find. Answer this question, will you still be able to buy this gun after it's put on this country's gun ban list , or lets put it this way can you buy a machine gun or a tank with ammunition right now. Your frauds all of you.

Can't you read , no one is coming for your guns , they are coming for a gun. Big fricken difference, perfect example of a bullshit comment from these Gun Bubbas as you can find. Answer this question, will you still be able to buy this gun after it's put on this country's gun ban list , or lets put it this way can you buy a machine gun or a tank with ammunition right now. Your frauds all of you.

We can't believe one word out of gun control advocates big fat lying filth mouths. They pass gun control law after law after law rendering gun ownership useless and so legally risky in some states this has coerced citizens into giving up their 2nd amendment rights. So STFU clown.

They've been tongue in cheek about it mostly, but every cognizant person knows what the agenda is.

Sniveling pieces of shit like the OP will deny they're on fire and burn to a crisp if their political whores convince them Fire Extinguishers contribute to MMGW.

They really are that stupid.

Do you think this strategy being an insufferable asshole is going to sway more people to your view on this matter? Or less? My guess is less.

lets put it this way can you buy a machine gun

yes

or a tank with ammunition

not so sure about tanks/ammunition.
---------------------------- I think that you can buy a TANK if you can afford it but off the top of my head its about 100 thousand dollars and there is paperwork . And machine guns are available but very expensive as they are in the 20 thousand dollar range so thank you republican 'zero ron reagan' and his buddy the now dead sky jumper and republican 'old man bush' . To me this whole issue is simply a matter of the Freedom principle as Americans are [perhaps] being deprived of the very efficient and effective weapons that the Founders were trying to protect JBander .

Last edited:
/---/ Can you be honest? You think the gun grabbers will stop at banning just one gun? They will be emboldened and move on to a different gun. Your goal is a total ban.

They've been tongue in cheek about it mostly, but every cognizant person knows what the agenda is.

Sniveling pieces of shit like the OP will deny they're on fire and burn to a crisp if their political whores convince them Fire Extinguishers contribute to MMGW.

-------------------------------------------------- winner post , thank you . And in my opinion the USA is dissolving and its dissolving pretty quickly as we speak .

Yeah. She made that statement, and look what's happened since. :auiqs.jpg:

Woke a lot of people up.

-------------------------------------------------- winner post , thank you . And in my opinion the USA is dissolving and its dissolving pretty quickly as we speak .

I'm waiting for 2020.

If Trump wins and carries enough republicrats there will be potential to continue rolling back the regressive agenda.

Libturds have never looked so ridiculous or repulsive to productive people. Their reproductive rates are in steep decline and people are homeschooling and undermining leftist indoctrination at home.

I say it a lot but it is not a joke, I do not oppose the bed wetters getting abortions or going queer specifically because I view them as genetic waste and if their biological accidents are flushed down Planned Unparentood toilets, suppositoried or swallowed before they can become any more dangerous to society than a gelatinous wad, we need to encourage them to avoid reproducing.

They're a disease, but they can be cured if they are simply contained like the neanderthals and allowed to die off.

Last edited:
Yeah. She made that statement, and look what's happened since. :auiqs.jpg:

Woke a lot of people up.

Exactly, in fact AR's are basically LEGOs to alpha males and females. It's become trendy to be an individual and have the capacity to fight off a gang of turds like some sort of spec ops dude.

Especially after Waco.

Snorting tannerite again?

I'm waiting for 2020.

If Trump wins and carries enough republicrats there will be potential to continue rolling back the regressive agenda.

Libturds have never looked so ridiculous or repulsive to productive people. Their reproductive rates are in steep decline and people are homeschooling and undermining leftist indoctrination at home.

I say it a lot but it is not a joke, I do not oppose the bed wetters getting abortions or going queer specifically because I view them as genetic waste and if their biological accidents are flushed down Planned Unparentood toilets, suppositoried or swallowed before they can become any more dangerous to society than a gelatinous wad, we need to encourage them to avoid reproducing.

They're a disease, but they can be cured if they are simply contained like the neanderthals and allowed to die off.

-------------------------------- agree , and I voted for TRUMP but can he be TRUSTED on this gun issue ?? Most people have forgiven him on the 'bump stock ban' but is his banning them a sign of what is to come Pete ??

The right will eventually lose the gun argument because of two things. The main reason is their first argument is that they need combat weapons to ward off government tyranny. The second is that they offer nothing but insincere hopes and prayers when some crazy goes off and murders a bunch of innocent people. We all know you are hoping and praying for your guns. Start making an argument that is based in reality and quit making a two day show of sympathy before returning to an entirely selfish and indifferent attitude to mass murder. I have guns myself and I am a supporter of responsible gun ownership but I'll be damned if I'm on the same side as the gun nutters.

my only argument is that Americans have a RIGHT to effective and efficient guns and win or lose that's my only argument 'Occupied .

The right will eventually lose the gun argument because of two things. The main reason is their first argument is that they need combat weapons to ward off government tyranny. The second is that they offer nothing but insincere hopes and prayers when some crazy goes off and murders a bunch of innocent people. We all know you are hoping and praying for your guns. Start making an argument that is based in reality and quit making a two day show of sympathy before returning to an entirely selfish and indifferent attitude to mass murder. I have guns myself and I am a supporter of responsible gun ownership but I'll be damned if I'm on the same side as the gun nutters.
------------------------------- and EVENTUALLY , is that sorta like Kondors prediction that they and YOU will get the efficient and Effective guns in a couple decades Occupied ??

Forum List

Back