A chance for Brexit

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Foreign loyalists within the UK have left it on its knees. It must now beg the EU for a resolution as a vassal state.
But every member must agree to extend (thus killing Brexit) the date past March 29.
I think the people of England should send delegations to some of the EU states asking for a veto. If Poland or Austria or any other one country doesn’t sign off the people of England will be free as they crash out to join the community of independent nations at the end of March.
It’s sad that it’s come to this but surely one of the Eastern European nations will have pity on the English and free them from their overlords.

184301FF-A426-4E0C-B92E-E4560B07FD26.jpeg

Looks more and more like it will be a hard brexit. That was rather inevitable once the referendum passed though. The EU will take a pound of flesh to teach other countries not to follow suit.

Looks more and more like it will be a hard brexit. That was rather inevitable once the referendum passed though. The EU will take a pound of flesh to teach other countries not to follow suit.
It is too late, the EU killed itself with the bullshit it pulled with their mass internet censorship that rivals China.

It is too late, the EU killed itself with the bullshit it pulled with their mass internet censorship that rivals China.

I don't disagree with some of the Articles. Article 13 is going to be a bit unruly to deal with, but they will eventually dial in a more concrete set of rules similar to fair use in America. I am still amazed at how many US newspaper sites I encounter that block European users because the sites are too cheap and lazy to let users actually protect their privacy if they so desire. If the EU seems too aggressive in their approach, it is really because America has been too lax in theirs.

Forum List

Back