A California man tried to stab a GOP congressional candidate — but his knife didn’t work

Please provide a evidence of him being a registered Dem, since you are blaming this on them.

Good point, he could be an unregistered Dim.

Should Maxine Waters be held to account or should she run for the Oval Office in 2020?

Should politicians like Maxine Waters be held to account, or should she run for President in 2020?

UNHINGED: Maxine Waters denies threatening Trump supporters, then brags she does it ‘all the time’

if you charge waters then you have to charge trump, coulter and limbaugh for the same crime...

I have never heard them threaten a political figure.

Also, I've not heard any GOP sitting Congressmen advocating violence and making threats, nor do you see any sitting GOP Congressmen hanging out openly with racists like Waters does.

The DNC does nothing, so that means they are OK with it and they keep getting elected which means that Dim voters are OK with it.

Very telling

Only morons read the Globe these days.

Yeah, and the NYT is "failing" - Nobody reads it either! :lol:

NY Times subscription revenue tops $1B in 2017

NY Times financials:

2015: Revenue of $1.6Bn and profit of $63mil
2016: Revenue of $1.6Bn and profit of $29mil
2017: Revenue of $1.7bn and profit of $4mil.

Think it is going in a positive direction?

Do you have the link to where you got these figures?
Their 10K Google it.

This seems to suffice...https://s1.q4cdn.com/156149269/files/doc_financials/annual/2017/Final-2017-Annual-Report.pdf
Then why did you ask?

Please provide a evidence of him being a registered Dem, since you are blaming this on them.

Should Maxine Waters be held to account or should she run for the Oval Office in 2020?

Should politicians like Maxine Waters be held to account, or should she run for President in 2020?

UNHINGED: Maxine Waters denies threatening Trump supporters, then brags she does it ‘all the time’

if you charge waters then you have to charge trump, coulter and limbaugh for the same crime...

Also, I've not heard any GOP sitting Congressmen advocating violence and making threats, nor do you see any sitting GOP Congressmen hanging out openly with racists like Waters does.

The DNC does nothing, so that means they are OK with it and they keep getting elected which means that Dim voters are OK with it.

Very telling

they don't need to. they have rush limbaugh and the rest of the right wing doing it for them. Limbaugh said "leave only some liberals left alive". Coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals". Which of these methods appeals most to you?....do you have your "liberal hunting permit: no limit" yet?

Yeah, and the NYT is "failing" - Nobody reads it either! :lol:

NY Times subscription revenue tops $1B in 2017

NY Times financials:

I am going to assume you got your numbers from their Annual Report, from which this table comes. https://s1.q4cdn.com/156149269/files/doc_financials/annual/2017/Final-2017-Annual-Report.pdf

View attachment 216163

Looking at this, their revenue growth is steady as are their operating cost, moving up at roughly the same pace and even their operating profit is more or less steady. So, it is not from the paper itself that money was lost in 2017, but from factors outside of the preformance of the paper itself.

The net income is going down and quickly. I can Research why but I am guessing it is costs and expenses. Net income is the driver not revenue. EPS is based on earnings. Are you really disagreeing with me here?

It is not about the cost or expenses, if you look at the sheet I provide operating expenses have grown inline with the revenue.

Net income is the driver I do agree, but 2017 was the anomaly and not part of a pattern. The previous 4 years they bounced up and down a bit.

Seems to be a mistake to look at 2017 and some sort of sign of things to come.

NI dropped by $34mm from 15 to 16 too.

From 13-14 it dropped 31mm, then from 14-15 it rose 29mm then it dropped 34mm. They have a pattern and until we see 2018 we will not know if 2017 was a change or an outlier. I would say it is a bit premature to write their Obit, but you do as you feel lead.

Very telling

they don't need to. they have rush limbaugh and the rest of the right wing doing it for them. Limbaugh said "leave only some liberals left alive". Coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals". Which of these methods appeals most to you?....do you have your "liberal hunting permit: no limit" yet?

Link?

Now show us a GOP Congressman that cohorts with racists and incites violence like Maxine Waters,

You only have half a brain? Is this Mrs. Clinton?

You do not read well at all.

Try it again and see if you can find your error. If I point it out to you then you learn nothing.

Hmmm...so literal. You do realize that you just broad brushed 62 million plus people. Just call me Deplorable. I know what you meant but I did a little play on words. Did you lose your sense of humor in the military too?

Such a broad brush seemed appropriate for the thread which started with a wider brush.

I know there are a few thinking people that support Trump. My mom and step-father come to mind, die hard Trumpers who thought that Obama was the Anti-christ.

How about a 77 year old Jewish person and son of two WW2 veterans who found it appalling that the Palestinian flag was flying at the DNC? So he a life long Democrat switches and votes for Trump? A man with two PhDs. Computer Science and Applied Mathematics and still fully employed. Does he have half a brain? Do tell.
Yes...if he thinks trump is a better choice.
better than having no brain and voting for a demoloser.

NY Times financials:

I am going to assume you got your numbers from their Annual Report, from which this table comes. https://s1.q4cdn.com/156149269/files/doc_financials/annual/2017/Final-2017-Annual-Report.pdf

View attachment 216163

Looking at this, their revenue growth is steady as are their operating cost, moving up at roughly the same pace and even their operating profit is more or less steady. So, it is not from the paper itself that money was lost in 2017, but from factors outside of the preformance of the paper itself.

The net income is going down and quickly. I can Research why but I am guessing it is costs and expenses. Net income is the driver not revenue. EPS is based on earnings. Are you really disagreeing with me here?

It is not about the cost or expenses, if you look at the sheet I provide operating expenses have grown inline with the revenue.

Net income is the driver I do agree, but 2017 was the anomaly and not part of a pattern. The previous 4 years they bounced up and down a bit.

Seems to be a mistake to look at 2017 and some sort of sign of things to come.

NI dropped by $34mm from 15 to 16 too.

From 13-14 it dropped 31mm, then from 14-15 it rose 29mm then it dropped 34mm. They have a pattern and until we see 2018 we will not know if 2017 was a change or an outlier. I would say it is a bit premature to write their Obit, but you do as you feel lead.

Its their pension fund. $102mil hit from my quick read.

I am a little surprised that an ex-pat Iranian did it. ------seems like he suddenly
GOT RELIGION

You want the proof?... he couldn’t figure out how to use the weapon. A Conservative doing the same thing would have gutted the politician before he knew what was going on.

You’re a dumbass extraordinaire.
896AAD60-9ADF-414D-934F-FF8F75D99F1F.jpeg

For those keeping score, that's now 2 official Liberal 'violent propaganda'-driven assassination attempts by snowflakes.

He should sue Maxine Waters for contributing to this nut job's attack!

:p

Glenn pointed out that the Red Hen, the Lexington, Virginia, restaurant that booted White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders earlier this year, as well as the entire town of Lexington are facing terrible financial hardship after the restaurant’s owner followed Waters’ advice of just telling “them you’re not welcome here or anywhere.”

see, I have a problem with LIARS like Glenn Beck, thinking he is being cute promoting hatred based on lies....

Glenn accuses Maxine Waters for Sarah Sanders being kicked out of that restaurant....and the restaurant's woes since then... WHY DID HE DO THAT, when it is CLEARLY a LIE....

Was it because he knew his followers would simply believe the lie, without looking it up to verify whether it was FAKE or not, I suppose?

Or was it because it sounded like a good way to insult and bash Maxine Waters, since she's a favored punching bag of the right wing?

--------------------------

Sarah Sanders was kicked out of The Red Hen on the night of June 22.

Virginia restaurant owner kicks out Sarah Huckabee Sanders over ‘moral conviction.’ Backlash ensues.

And Maxine Waters did not make her comment to her followers to ''tell the Trump Cabinet people, they are not welcomed etc'' until a few days AFTER Sarah was confronted, and a week after Nielson was confronted in a Mexican Restaurant....

Maxine had nothing to do with Lexington or the Red Hen Restaurant losing business as claimed by dear Glenn...

... are facing terrible financial hardship after the restaurant’s owner followed Waters’ advice of just telling “them you’re not welcome here or anywhere.

that's simply an outright lie! No one was following Maxine's advice when the restaurant owner asked Sarah to leave... nor was she responsible for the town's financial woes....

But it sure ''sounded good'' to the Trump supporters... :rolleyes:

about as good as your title blaming Dims....

A California man tried to stab a GOP congressional candidate — but his knife didn’t work

A GOP congressional candidate in California found himself in a life-threatening situation Sunday when a man tried to stab him with a switchblade at a festival, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Rudy Peters, a Navy veteran who is running against Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell in California’s 15th District, was at the Castro Valley Fall Festival when Farzad Fazeli attacked him.

Special: The second Bitcoin boom is coming: New crypto course reveals how to profit

“It’s a shame,” Peters told the San Francisco Chronicle. “People are just polarized right now, and this country’s divided and it’s just a mess. It shouldn’t be that way.”

What happened?

Peters was working an election booth at the fall festival when Fazeli approached. Fazeli started insulting Republicans and yelling profanities against President Donald Trump.

“All of a sudden we hear someone screaming, ‘F*** Trump, f*** Trump!'” Peters said.

Peters and Republican state Assembly candidate Joseph Grear, who was also at the booth, thought that would be the end of it. But Fazeli wasn’t done.

“The next thing you know, he stops and turns around and says ‘I’ll show you,’ and runs at the booth,” Peters told the Chronicle. “He’s screaming, ‘I’m gonna kill you, motherf***er!'”

Fazeli grabbed a cup of coffee and threw it at Peters, and Peters responded by coming around the table to restrain him. Then, Fazeli pulled out the switchblade. But, he couldn’t get the blade to come out.

While Peters was protecting himself with a sign as a shield, the man left the booth after his knife failed to work. Police arrested him soon after at a nearby bank.

Fazeli was charged Tuesday with a felony count of making criminal threats and a misdemeanor count of exhibiting a deadly weapon and possessing a switchblade.

Rep. Swalwell sent his well wishes to Peters.

“I’m glad to hear Mr. Peters is okay,” Swalwell wrote on Twitter. “But it’s NEVER okay to use violence to settle political disagreements (or any disagreement).”

Did you really claim Farzad Fazeli was a Democrat, or was "Dim" short for demented? Since both would be misspelled abbreviations your post, as usual is short on substance and nothing more than hate mongering. Hate mongering seems to be your one and only forte.

I misspelled, hence ignore him.

Thanks for dat.

Wrong take away ^^^, but not unexpected.

You really want to debate the PRIMARY MOTIVE here? Don't think (if the account is accurate) there's much debate. Think this guy IS NOT political? Did not vote for Hillary? If he's not a Dem, is he not filled with the same rage? Would it matter if he's a Communist or Anarchist? It's the Dems feeding the anti-Trump anger and hysteria..

Farzad Fazeli: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Farzad Fazeli has posted anti-Trump statements on his Facebook page over the past two years. In September 2017, Fazeli wrote, “Hurricane Irma… Payback for voting Donald Trump.”

In February 2017, Fazeli wrote a Facebook post blaming Trump for the Parkland high school shooting. He wrote, “When you murder 17 children of god, and your Capo Don Trump (white militia spokesman unofficial) still bows down to the NRA and stays silent. Meanwhile street gangs have a code to clean house if a member murders rapes etc. who is the lesser of two evils
code of conduct politicians the street code is to self regulate since our government won’t govern and punish untouchables. In the street everyone is touchable if faulty (checks and balances).”

Fazeli added, “And Don Trump won’t clean his own house, so he’s too dirty to know right from wrong. Impeach/incarcerate him before more children die. P.S. complacency is worse than being the shooter.”

On March 24, he wrote, “At the Oakland March 4 Our Lives. Yee.” He also reposted an event poster for the Oakland march, writing, “Power to the youth, I hope they know a better way,” and said in another post, “Stop the violence directed toward children,” along with a video from the march.

4. He Has Worked as a Security Guard & Has Past Convictions for Burglary & Battery
Farzad Fazeli.

According to the San Fransisco Chronicle, state records show that Fazeli is licensed to work as a security guard in California. It is not clear if he is currently employed anywhere in that role.

On his Facebook page, Fazeli says he works as a security guard at Costco. He also previously worked as an assistant manager at a Shell gas station and at the Ampm convenience store. Fazeli graduated from Castro Valley High School in 2000 and is a Castro Valley native.

Fazeli has previous convictions for burglary and battery, Alameda County court records show. He was charged with felony burglary in 2000, but the charge was dropped to a misdemeanor as part of a plea deal. He was sentenced in 2001 to 40 days in county jail. In 2004, Fazeli was again convicted of misdemeanor burglary. He was sentenced to 45 days in jail and three years of probation, which ended in 2007. Details of those cases were not immediately available.

Republicans trying to assassinate the United States.

But it looks like we are finally starting to fight back.

DnGSLy7XcAIvCb0.jpg

A GOP congressional candidate in California found himself in a life-threatening situation Sunday when a man tried to stab him with a switchblade at a festival, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Rudy Peters, a Navy veteran who is running against Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell in California’s 15th District, was at the Castro Valley Fall Festival when Farzad Fazeli attacked him.

Special: The second Bitcoin boom is coming: New crypto course reveals how to profit

“It’s a shame,” Peters told the San Francisco Chronicle. “People are just polarized right now, and this country’s divided and it’s just a mess. It shouldn’t be that way.”

What happened?

Peters was working an election booth at the fall festival when Fazeli approached. Fazeli started insulting Republicans and yelling profanities against President Donald Trump.

“All of a sudden we hear someone screaming, ‘F*** Trump, f*** Trump!'” Peters said.

Peters and Republican state Assembly candidate Joseph Grear, who was also at the booth, thought that would be the end of it. But Fazeli wasn’t done.

“The next thing you know, he stops and turns around and says ‘I’ll show you,’ and runs at the booth,” Peters told the Chronicle. “He’s screaming, ‘I’m gonna kill you, motherf***er!'”

Fazeli grabbed a cup of coffee and threw it at Peters, and Peters responded by coming around the table to restrain him. Then, Fazeli pulled out the switchblade. But, he couldn’t get the blade to come out.

While Peters was protecting himself with a sign as a shield, the man left the booth after his knife failed to work. Police arrested him soon after at a nearby bank.

Fazeli was charged Tuesday with a felony count of making criminal threats and a misdemeanor count of exhibiting a deadly weapon and possessing a switchblade.

“I’m glad to hear Mr. Peters is okay,” Swalwell wrote on Twitter. “But it’s NEVER okay to use violence to settle political disagreements (or any disagreement).”
I have read about several people advocating violence against anyone who disagrees with them lately and it is getting worst.
upload_2018-9-14_20-46-44.jpeg

Should Trump be held to account for his own violent rhetoric....or just Maxine? There seems to be a disconnect.

What happened?

I have read about several people advocating violence against anyone who disagrees with them lately and it is getting worst.View attachment 216576

Indeed. And it isn’t one sided.

Trump supporter: 'Next time, we might have to kill him'

Judge: App User Accused In Planning Charlottesville Rally Can't Keep Identity Hidden

Alleged Trump supporters who beat immigrant plead guilty - CNN

“Trump will get rid of all of you:” Man charged with hate crimes for assaulting Muslim airport worker

VIDEO: Muslim woman assaulted by Trump supporter outside D.C. coffee shop

Video captures Muslim family enjoying day at the beach abused by Donald Trump supporter

13 Times Apparent Trump Supporters Attacked, Harassed Or Plotted To Kill Muslims | HuffPost

9C536E33-D28F-4D16-BB20-D31FF61F7D15.jpeg

Forum List

Back