A bridge to far: Idictiting Trump?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Have Democrats lost their collective minds? Seems like they are trying to pull a punch, like the they failed 2 impeachment attempts and all the other legal shenanigans. Why are these same people ignoring Bidens Chinese $ or Hunter Biden and Burisma? I don't know. But here we are.

Last edited:
Have Democrats lost their collective minds? Seems like they are trying to pull a punch, like the they failed 2 impeachment attempts and all the other legal shenanigans. Why are these same people ignoring Bidens Chinese $ ot Hunter Biden and Burisma?
Is the going to be another partisan whine thread, of why you couldn't get Joe by going after his dumb ass son?:bigbed: BORING :bigbed:

• Banned
Excuse me while I kiss the sky: About that Biden got Millions of $ from China, that is normal? And what was that for, again? But Trump did stuff, lets indict him! Yeah. Like that. Apparently in NY, they literally can indict a ham sandwich.

Remember this democrat?

She called on one group of students to get violent with another group (at the same school) and lost her job over it.

But that's a TDS democrat for ya!

Triggered.gif

Have Democrats lost their collective minds? Seems like they are trying to pull a punch, like the they failed 2 impeachment attempts and all the other legal shenanigans. Why are these same people ignoring Bidens Chinese $ or Hunter Biden and Burisma? I don't know. But here we are.
Still with that Bursima nonsense?

Christ you’re an idiot

Nice trolling.
Not at all. Just responding to her OP threadpost, where she said "Why are these same people ignoring Bidens Chinese $ or Hunter Biden and Burisma?"
I can't help it if she doesn't know whether to have a thread about the trump indictment or bore us with some more Hunter BS.

• Banned
Still with that Bursima nonsense?

Christ you’re an idiot
Really? I am an idiot? But lets see, Jan 6th hearing and impeaching (not once, but TWICE) Trump was impeached twice without a shred of evidence is remarkable. And the second impeachment a week before he left office? Because WHY?

Forum List

Back