A black councilwoman in New Jersey was assassinated outside her home, and the corporate media won't talk about it...

...want to guess why?

I can handle that the mainstream media in the USA is duplicitous, dishonest, covers up lies and crimes all the time for the left, etc. . It is not unexpected in a pagan nation.

What I cannot handle is how many in this nation do not care about that fact. . And if it supports their preferred political party, all the better.

Post any other information you get on it. Its New Jersey so organized crime is the first one thinks of when it comes to politicians being hit.

...want to guess why?

it is literally being convered in every major news organ--you could have found that out...but why, right?

Idiot~

We've already had this topic and I"ve already said that the media 'will' talk about.

Hopefully with caution on account of this igniting a string of violence by the political right in revenge.

Your avatar is offensive and could light the spark of violence itself.

Looks like you've already acknowledged that your fellow leftists committed this assassination. What else do you have planned?

Looks like you've already acknowledged that your fellow leftists committed this assassination. What else do you have planned?
He doesn't have anything planned. He's just a commie plant from Canada trying to stir shit. He won't address the dumpster fires in Canada--like Turdeau corruption, mass stabbings in Alberta, Homelessness in BC. Nope, no interest in that just sticking his nose in his neighbor's business.

We've already had this topic and I"ve already said that the media 'will' talk about.

Hopefully with caution on account of this igniting a string of violence by the political right in revenge.

Your avatar is offensive and could light the spark of violence itself.
Again what red cities are burned to the ground during "mostly peaceful" protest...What will your masters tell you?

...want to guess why?

I saw it on the News, and I don't watch Newsman, CNN or Oan.
I do watch Fox and MSNBC and read many websites, especially the trash your ilk posts.
What News are you watching?
What proof do you have of that?

Black, female Republican Councilwoman murdered outside her home and the story is down the Memory Hole

Forum List

Back