A 13 year old was caught with 150 fentanyl pills disguised to look like percocets

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
He was caught, but the Assistant Principal is hospitalized after touching the pills, after the student removed them from his pocket. Close the border!!

Tell me again why the hell lawmakers are still wasting taxpayer money on hearings concerning teen vaping?

He was caught, but the Assistant Principal is hospitalized after touching the pills, after the student removed them from his pocket. Close the border!!

Tell me again why the hell lawmakers are still wasting taxpayer money on hearings concerning teen vaping?

"The border is secure" - Joe Biden

Sure because it wouldn't be a problem if a 13 year old just had 150 percocets

Look at what's happening... a lot of white kids in America are dying from this latest attack by Biden's friend Xi to send us poison disguised as drugs.... all while Joe is repopulating the nation with non whites... don't even try and tell me this isn't planned....

Kids these days....they're so crazy....

The point is that things are so far-gone that pushing one barbiturate is now ok because it’s not as bad as the other. Like legalizing theft because it’s not as bad as murder.
No one suggested that 150 percocets "wouldn't be a problem" but one percocet will almost certainly not kill you - one fentanyl pill might.

Look at what's happening... a lot of white kids in America are dying from this latest attack by Biden's friend Xi to send us poison disguised as drugs.... all while Joe is repopulating the nation with non whites... don't even try and tell me this isn't planned....
Count the ways. Unlimited abortion. Sterilizing children, total hysterectomies approved for girls as young as 8. Legalization of the deadliest drugs. Importation of millions of fighters.

All total up to one inescapable conclusion. Genocide.

Forum List

Back