....90 seconds of brutal mayhem, New York Times....

Oh bullshit. Not one of the protestors had guns you fruitcake. No guns, no insurrection, no murder plots, no nothing.

Just like you.

I never mentioned guns.
I suppose the gallows outside were symbolic of killing sheep?

Why do you blurt lies when you know the truth?
I know it's embarrassing to have to own the only insurrection in us history but you are a fascist Republican so why expect anything else.
Take it further.
What do you think would have happened had the idiots accessed Pelosi etc?
Maybe joined hands and said a lords prayer? Ay?
Maybe spread out a cloth and eat fucking scones and cream?

Grow up idiot. Why are you defending the fools? You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

I read the account as far as this: The False Flag became a blunt instrument

Here's the definition, leftists do this all the time, perhaps you'll learn something today...

"A false flag operation is an act committed with the intent of disguising the actual source of responsibility and pinning blame on another party."

False flag - Wikipedia

Jan 6 wasn't a false flag operation. The Lavon Affair was a false flag operation.

Oh bullshit. Not one of the protestors had guns you fruitcake. No guns, no insurrection, no murder plots, no nothing.

Just like you.

They had weapons and said they came to overturn the election.

Lesh
Attack on Democracy?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Most are being charged with trespassing. No one is being charged with an attack on democracy, sedition or insurrection.

You sure are a whiny little shit.

Lesh

Most are being charged with trespassing. No one is being charged with an attack on democracy, sedition or insurrection.

They said they were supporting Trump and came to overturn the election.

Lesh

This dishonest piece of MAGA shit thinks attacking the Capitol is "funny".

surada
Oh please. The FBI investigated and found no signs of a planned insurrection. You just keep yourself warm with your thoughts on 1/6. LOL

Lesh
No one attacked the capital. If they had they would have all been armed and they would have shot the shit out of the Capital buildings.

When someone does that then get back to us with your "attack on the Capitial" cause it will be a real attack. Good Lord.

surada
Oh please. The FBI investigated and found no signs of a planned insurrection. You just keep yourself warm with your thoughts on 1/6. LOL

Of course it was planned for five weeks Trump incited them to fight, take back their country and overturn the election. He also funded it to the tune of 4.3 million dollars.

You don't care about our country. All you care about is Trump.

Of note this morning:

I've seen empty bottles smarter than you.
That's refreshing early morning wit, right there. A hat-tip.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"This was an FBI sting."
And that also gets a hat-tip.....for being a sterling example of nutso crazo Right Wing Jackassery.
Dear poster Tipsy: Prove it.
Or, at minimum offer the forum members here some credible, vetted, and significant evidence that backs up your screech of a "sting".
Saddle up, Skippy.
Show us what you are made of.
Show us a little bit of gravitas, Tipsy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not one of the protestors had guns you fruitcake. No guns, no insurrection, no murder plots, no nothing."
"No one attacked the capital. If they had they would have all been armed and they would have shot the shit out of the Capital buildings."

Let's do a twofer on that myth, K?
(Note: it arises from a failure of due diligence, and simple homework by some of our more uber-MAGAHats of the forum. Perhaps, a lesson in using Google would benefit them, and maybe add credibility to their avatars
*. It's a thought.)

Anyway, here is Politifacts' work on that question of armed/unarmed/guns/no guns. It comes from a re-print by the local Austin paper:
Fact-check: Were Jan. 6 rioters armed?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"PolitiFact reviewed the case files of approximately 430 defendants who were arrested and charged for their actions at the Capitol. We found several defendants who police say were found to have brought firearms with them. Some were charged with having firearms on Capitol grounds, while others stashed them away while in Washington.

They included:

Lonnie Coffman of Alabama: Police found multiple firearms and weapons in Coffman’s possession. Coffman’s truck, which he had parked in the vicinity of the Capitol on the morning of Jan. 6, was packed with weaponry including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails.

Court records and video surveillance footage show that Coffman, who had ties to militia groups, parked the vehicle near the Capitol at 9:15 a.m. that day. The documents say that after he got out of his pickup truck at 9:20 a.m., he joined a crowd of people who walked directly to the Capitol building.

He was detained later that evening as an unnamed woman was driving him back toward his truck. Police questioned Coffman and searched him, finding two more handguns on his person. None of the weapons were registered, documents state.

Guy Reffitt of Texas: Reffitt was charged with bringing a handgun onto Capitol grounds. Court documents showed that Reffitt, reported in court documents to be a member of the militia group Three Percenters, told his family he brought his gun with him and that he and others "stormed the Capitol."

Christopher Michael Alberts of Maryland: Alberts brought his handgun onto Capitol grounds. An officer saw that Alberts had a gun on his hip and alerted fellow officers. When Alberts tried to flee, officers detained him and recovered the loaded handgun along with a separate magazine.

The total number of people who carried firearms with them that day may not ever be fully accounted for because the majority of those involved in the siege were not arrested on-site but were tracked down by law enforcement days, weeks and months later.

It’s also worth noting that the definition of "armed" is not legally limited to guns — it refers to any weapon used for defense or offense and used as a means of protection. Other items used as weapons Jan. 6 included bats, crutches, flagpoles, skateboards, fire extinguishers and chemical sprays.

We reached out to Trump’s team to ask for evidence behind his statements but did not hear back. We also reached out to Fox News for comment but did not get a response........."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* A hat-tip to the good avataree, Claudette, who has perceptively dropped her too frequent and un-ladylike reliance on the 'f-bomb'.
I used to read her stuff but had to suppress the urge to mentor her, advise her, to help her be clearer and not bog down her messaging with middle-school naughty-talk. Thankfully, she seemingly has learned the lesson on her own. So atttagurlwaytogo!

You've stumbled into an impossible paradox. You claim the insurrection isn't an insurrections, until somebody is charged. Yet somebody being charged with insurrection is a FUTURE event. So in essence you're saying that the past is changed by future events.

That January 6th goes from protest to insurrection based on whether charges are filed in the future.

Even you have to admit that's an unfixable flaw in your insurrection claim. Hence denial of an insurrection fails.
what I am saying is 600 people have been arrested and not a single one for insurrection,, yet you and other dumbass's keep calling it an insurrection,,

even you have to admit thats an unfixable flaw in your insurrection claim,,

I never mentioned guns.
I suppose the gallows outside were symbolic of killing sheep?

Why do you blurt lies when you know the truth?
I know it's embarrassing to have to own the only insurrection in us history but you are a fascist Republican so why expect anything else.
Take it further.
What do you think would have happened had the idiots accessed Pelosi etc?
Maybe joined hands and said a lords prayer? Ay?
Maybe spread out a cloth and eat fucking scones and cream?

Grow up idiot. Why are you defending the fools? You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

What gallows. You have to able to force people into a gallows. They going to do it with a straw?

You people get stupider every day.

Ummm, yeah.

After all, it was your avatar that claimed a quote was within the article.
I couldn't find it.
And when respectfully requested of you, well, so far, you haven't provide it. Can't? Won't?

What's up with that?

Look, good poster WTH.....this is Adult Swim. The water is deeper here. If you attribute a quote to reporters, well then, mi amigo.....you gotta show where they stated that in their reportage.

Those ain't my rules.
It is how Adult Swim works.
I'm mildly sure you should know that.

My avatar did what?

You're an intellectual guy huh?, very impressive. What are they teaching in liberal arts these days beyond sensitivity & a feeling of pretentiousness?

Last edited:
What gallows. You have to able to force people into a gallows. They going to do it with a straw?

Lonnie Coffman of Alabama: Police found multiple firearms and weapons in Coffman’s possession. Coffman’s truck, which he had parked in the vicinity of the Capitol on the morning of Jan. 6, was packed with weaponry including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails.

Court records and video surveillance footage show that Coffman, who had ties to militia groups, parked the vehicle near the Capitol at 9:15 a.m. that day. The documents say that after he got out of his pickup truck at 9:20 a.m., he joined a crowd of people who walked directly to the Capitol building.

He was detained later that evening as an unnamed woman was driving him back toward his truck. Police questioned Coffman and searched him, finding two more handguns on his person. None of the weapons were registered, documents state.

Guy Reffitt of Texas: Reffitt was charged with bringing a handgun onto Capitol grounds. Court documents showed that Reffitt, reported in court documents to be a member of the militia group Three Percenters, told his family he brought his gun with him and that he and others "stormed the Capitol."

Christopher Michael Alberts of Maryland: Alberts brought his handgun onto Capitol grounds. An officer saw that Alberts had a gun on his hip and alerted fellow officers. When Alberts tried to flee, officers detained him and recovered the loaded handgun along with a separate magazine.

Miles away. No guns anywhere near the capitol. Deflect all you wish. The facts are simole, no one has been charged with insurrection, because there was none.

You know what I'm talking about so cut the childish rebuttals.

In fact, the correct word/s is "more stupid". Now who is looking stupid.

You know what I'm talking about so cut the childish rebuttals.

In fact, the correct word/s is "more stupid". Now who is looking stupid.

No one can hold a candle to you for stupidity. Just sayin...

The "gallows" is a joke. It was a prop. About as effective as this one...

maxresdefault.jpg

No one can hold a candle to you for stupidity. Just sayin...

The "gallows" is a joke. It was a prop. About as effective as this one...

maxresdefault.jpg

Listen up dickhead. Here is a pic of what I said and a description of the day.
Don't be so foolish and ignorant to doubt me. Their intentions were clear. Unlije the shit in your head.

So shut your ignorant mouth and avoid me embarrassing you again.

Listen up dickhead. Here is a pic of what I said and a description of the day.
Don't be so foolish and ignorant to doubt me. Their intentions were clear. Unlije the shit in your head.

So shut your ignorant mouth and avoid me embarrassing you again.

It's a PROP you fucking idiot. It wouldn't support any weight at all. Clearly you have never built anything in your pathetic life.

Forum List

Back