90% of fentanyl seized by CBP was at legal U.S. border crossings

No oops there.

Did you read source?
It was all over the news today....Even the "local" feeds out of DC.....You need to keep up. ;)

Besides that game cams in TX and other border states have been picking-up this type of increased armed cartel activity for the last couple years.....Armed cartel members smuggling drugs and criminal illegal aliens (those with US records or on terrorist watch lists) across the border.

The cartels are even using up to Gen 3+ NODs (night vision) that were provided to the Mexican authorities by the US and then sold to the cartels. Hell half the cartel members are either former Mexican .mil or Mexican federal police.

Perhaps you should listen to folks like myself that have contacts within the BP that can attest to the above.....You would be wise to never doubt me as it regards such things.....Plus you might learn something besides what you are fed by leftists.

Ya…really…people entering the US legally. US citizens. An inconvenient fact.

Fentanyl seizures have been climbing across the border, especially in California and Arizona. Close to 90% of that fentanyl is seized at ports of entry. Immigration authorities say it is smuggled mostly by U.S. citizens, as well as other travelers who are legally authorized to cross. Virtually none is seized from migrants who are seeking asylum.

But China!!! :eek:

What is being humped in is mostly by professional cartel members in military gear, not mIgrants seeking asylum.

What percentage of illegal immigrants are caught transporting drugs? Very few apparently.
Of course.

Why would they assume further risk?

It was all over the news today....Even the "local" feeds out of DC.....You need to keep up. ;)

Besides that game cams in TX and other border states have been picking-up this type of increased armed cartel activity for the last couple years.....Armed cartel members smuggling drugs and criminal illegal aliens (those with US records or on terrorist watch lists) across the border.

It was in the article I posted, but it also doesn’t change the fact it isn’t coming in with illegal immigrants but with legal US citizens crossing the border an professional cartel couriers.

The cartels are even using up to Gen 3+ NODs (night vision) that were provided to the Mexican authorities by the US and then sold to the cartels. Hell half the cartel members are either former Mexican .mil or Mexican federal police.
Yes Captain Obvious.

Perhaps you should listen to folks like myself that have contacts within the BP that can attest to the above.....You would be wise to never doubt me as it regards such things.....Plus you might learn something besides what you are fed by leftists.
I have no idea who you are except what you claim about yourself and what you post. Pardon my skepticism.

Back to the topic, it isn’t the migrants bringing it in.

Moral of the story… illegal immigration is OK.
Nope. I’m for reforming the system, cracking down, but doing so in a way recognizes and treats these people as human beings. That means being honest and not scapegoating them into something they aren’t.

Ya…really…people entering the US legally. US citizens. An inconvenient fact.

Fentanyl seizures have been climbing across the border, especially in California and Arizona. Close to 90% of that fentanyl is seized at ports of entry. Immigration authorities say it is smuggled mostly by U.S. citizens, as well as other travelers who are legally authorized to cross. Virtually none is seized from migrants who are seeking asylum.

You dumb dipshit, thousands cross over illegally and are never apprehended. Of course 90% of the drugs found are at legal crossings.

You dumb dipshit, thousands cross over illegally and are never apprehended. Of course 90% of the drugs found are at legal crossings.
In one year, 2,766,582 people were apprehended at the border…yet 90% of the drugs came through legal crossings by US citizens.

All you’re doing is trying to rationalize the democrats anti-American border policy.
They don’t have an anti-American border policy. You just don’t agree. Ironically, Biden has kept a number of Trump’s policies in place, but you still gripe. No president has had an effective border policy, because the president’s hands are largely tied unless Congress acts and it won’t.

They don’t have an anti-American border policy. You just don’t agree. Ironically, Biden has kept a number of Trump’s policies in place, but you still gripe. No president has had an effective border policy, because the president’s hands are largely tied unless Congress acts and it won’t.
Allowing and encouraging mass illegal immigration is anti-American. And I disagree with it.
Even with proper documentation, entering the country with illegal drugs is illegal immigration, too. Drug possession doesn’t make any immigration better.

Allowing and encouraging mass illegal immigration is anti-American. And I disagree with it.
Even with proper documentation, entering the country with illegal drugs is illegal immigration, too. Drug possession doesn’t make any immigration better.
It is not allowed nor encouraged.

Forum List

Back