9 Facts about slavery the Left doesn't want you to know.

This is interesting. The list has been fact checked with a detailed response for each fact. My apologies if this has been posted before.

I guess that proves it

It was BLACKS who were responsible for keeping 4 million blacks in slavery.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is interesting. The list has been fact checked with a detailed response for each fact. My apologies if this has been posted before.

Why do you think that "the left" does not want people to know this stuff. ?Unlike those on the right, we are not afraid of facts and truth, we are not anti education and anti intellectual, nor do we deny history. Regardless of any of this , slavery was a brutal and immoral institution. No one should be allowed to own another human being. So what exactly is your point with this tripe ?

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Untitledcd.jpeg

• Thanks

I'm surprised that you did not invoke the well worn meme that Democrats founded the KKK but don't want you to know. We fully acknowledge that fact. It was a different Democratic part then dominated by southern democrats who fled the party for the safe have of the Republicans during the civil rights era. So don't even bother to go there. Interesting how you haven't been heard from lately. Seems like you bit off more than you can crew with this tripe

• Thanks

I'm surprised that you did not invoke the well worn meme that Democrats founded the KKK but don't want you to know. We fully acknowledge that fact. It was a different Democratic part then dominated by southern democrats who fled the party for the safe have of the Republicans during the civil rights era. So don't even bother to go there. Interesting how you haven't been heard from lately. Seems like you bit off more than you can crew with this tripe
I just posted a fact checked list on the topic of slavery that someone put together and that Snopes fact checked. Why are your undies in a bunch about that?

I just posted a fact checked list on the topic of slavery that someone put together and that Snopes fact checked. Why are your undies in a bunch about that?
You made the idiotic assumption that "the left" does not want people to know about those issues. I disputed that. Deal with it.

• Thanks
10. Slaves were offered great 401K plans.

11. No whites were kept as slaves in the United States
Actually I think there were several serving indentured servitudes in the early colonial settlements. That's slavery by another name.
An indenture is a contract that is willfully entered into to pay a debt. It has a set term of service

No slaves volunteered, they were not compensated, their children and children’s children were in slavery, they had no access to the courts to address grievances, they could be bought and sold And bred at will

• Thanks
AND the fact that the OBAMA/Biden Administration brought SLAVERY back to North Africa with the Bankster ordered assassination of Ghaddafi.

Kuperman said the overthrowing and killing of Gaddafi led to many of the problems Libya is dealing with today, including the slave trade and its unraveling into a failed state.

"When you break a state and then don't stick around to rebuild it, you create a failed state," the professor, who has written several papers on Libya, said. "I'm not sure the worst thing going on in Libya is the slave trade."

The large majority of black slave owners purchased family members. This is a fact the right doesn't want anyone to know. A slave having a job is still not free. We know all these things but the right seems to have s problem discussing what happened in the years since slavery ended. Blacks did not implement Jim Crow.

If there were a secret poll among the American people, I think that the vast majority would say that they are sick and tired hearing about this matter and would advise everyone: Move on!

I guess that proves it

It was BLACKS who were responsible for keeping 4 million blacks in slavery.
It wasn't anyone in my family background and in my family.

Southerners founded the KKK

• Thanks

Forum List

Back