80,000 miles on a 50cc 40mph scooter

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
If you watch the whole video you will see a man who lives in a tiny house and has traveled all over North America on a toy motor bike

In some ways he seems rather rational but I wonder

If you watch the entire video can anyone point out what is missing from his life?

Last edited:
If you watch the whole video you will see a man who lives in a tiny house and has traveled all over North America on a toy motor bike

If you watch the entire video can anyone point out what is missing from his life?

I don't see a link, so I don't know.

I don't have to watch to know this guy doesn't have a girlfriend or wife.

You can't go on the interstate with that thing but it looks like it's legally registered. If the price of gas keeps going up we might all be driving one of those. I recall a documentary movie a couple of years ago about a guy who traveled hundreds of miles to see his dying brother on a John Deere lawn mower

So itatters if a man doesn't have a wife or girlfriend? How so? Maybe he doesn't want one.

You can't go on the interstate with that thing but it looks like it's legally registered. If the price of gas keeps going up we might all be driving one of those. I recall a documentary movie a couple of years ago about a guy who traveled hundreds of miles to see his dying brother on a John Deere lawn mower
It does 35-40 tops so most highways are out of the question

But fuel economy is up to 150 mpg

If you only go on city streets it is do-able

A common name for these machines is “pit bike”

Exactly

Which is what I would call an empty life
Thats your belief. A growing number of young people are staying single. Perhaps they see the wake up work go home wash rinse repeat as an empty life.

Thats your belief. A growing number of young people are staying single. Perhaps they see the wake up work go home wash rinse repeat as an empty life.
Staying single is different from choosing to live like a eunuch

No way that motor holds up 27 trips across America carring an Adult and living gear. I call BS. You can't find a legal route either? Can you? It's chain drive for Heavens sake!

Maybe 8000 miles. Back and forth across USA in two months maybe? How big a gas tank? 1.5 gal?

I'll watch the video tomorrow.

No way that motor holds up 27 trips across America carring an Adult and living gear. I call BS. You can't find a legal route either? Can you? It's chain drive for Heavens sake!

Maybe 8000 miles. Back and forth across USA in two months maybe? How big a gas tank? 1.5 gal?

I'll watch the video tomorrow.that long.
I agree I was wondering how that engine could go

No way that motor holds up 27 trips across America carring an Adult and living gear. I call BS. You cant find a legal route either? Can you? Its chain drive for Heavens sake!

Maybe 8000 miles. Back and forth across USA in two months maybe?

I'll watch the video tomorrow.
He claims the motor had never never been rebuilt

But this is the internet where many lies are told

I hate those GOD damned scooters.

Around here, until recently, 2019, a valid driver's license was not required to operate these fuckers. What does that mean? Just about, or so it seemed, every fucker who had a DUI and lost their license bought a scooter. I rarely saw one on the highway, but they were frequently holding up traffic or causing accidents on major thoroughfares because they were unable to maintain the speed limit.

I hate those GOD damned scooters.

Around here, until recently, 2019, a valid driver's license was not required to operate these fuckers. What does that mean? Just about, or so it seemed, every fucker who had a DUI and lost their license bought a scooter. I rarely saw one on the highway, but they were frequently holding up traffic or causing accidents on major thoroughfares because they were unable to maintain the speed limit.
I never thought about the under 50cc exemption as it applies to convicted drunk drivers but I have no doubt it happens

Forum List

Back