74% of Americans thought we were going in the wrong direction, yet those same people went out and voted for the people taking us in that direction

When the price goes back up, they will be programmed to blame someone or something else that can be politically exploited.

This is why the Dems need to own it all: House, Senate and White House.

If we get a slim majority in the House we only serve as their foil. They blame everything on us and the vast majority--The Stupid Faction--swallow it whole.

We richly deserve all the Dems this nation can handle.

This is a barrel of pure, concentrated, BULLSHIT.

Trump got 75 million votes, that NO ONE QUESTIONS THE VALIDITY OF, and we are supposed to believe a voter base that riled up just 2 years ago, abandoned their beliefs? So we are to assume 81 million potato voters won again legitimately? You're right THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE BAG. The fact that any fucking democrook got voted into an office alone is an indication people are fucking with ballots and machines. 40 years ago we didn't have counts that dragged out for days and weeks.

All the "hate" BTW, is found among the bed wetter rhetoric, not the GOP.
You sold that in 2016, but not 2020 and even less in 2022. Where Trump picked the primary person to back, he got his way in many cases, but they only performed well in deep red, stridently historically red areas, in many cases beaten by new first time running Democrats, as the Trump candidate was to far to the fringe, and supported the Big Lie of "Stolen Election" and the J6 attack on Congress, the constitution and basic patriotic behavior. Unless dealing with a plurality of voters, that simply vote Republican by reflex, most are not willing to give up having their vote count, and you saw this in this election. Radical fringe nut balls did not fair well in 2022 and you will see this again in 2024. Also, look at the performance of transplants picked by Trump, to come in from out of state, just because they would support Trump, such as Dr Oz. Trump bringing in a ringer did not do well either. Heck, I live in a deep red state, but when trump brought in a ringer to run for a newly sliced and diced gerrymandered district to get a republican in office, my red state governor and legislature said, "Oh, Hell No" and quickly pass a new law before the primary, requiring years of residency. Nobody picks Tennessee candidates for national level office, but Tennesseans, not even Trump. Most voters in most states think this way. This is just another example of Trump's lousy political approach. You need to get shut of this guy. His judgement, history and mouth are ruining what used to be a good conservative down to earth party. Just saying....

You sold that in 2016, but not 2020 and even less in 2022. Where Trump picked the primary person to back, he got his way in many cases, but they only performed well in deep red, stridently historically red areas, in many cases beaten by new first time running Democrats, as the Trump candidate was to far to the fringe, and supported the Big Lie of "Stolen Election" and the J6 attack on Congress, the constitution and basic patriotic behavior. Unless dealing with a plurality of voters, that simply vote Republican by reflex, most are not willing to give up having their vote count, and you saw this in this election. Radical fringe nut balls did not fair well in 2022 and you will see this again in 2024. Also, look at the performance of transplants picked by Trump, to come in from out of state, just because they would support Trump, such as Dr Oz. Trump bringing in a ringer did not do well either. Heck, I live in a deep red state, but when trump brought in a ringer to run for a newly sliced and diced gerrymandered district to get a republican in office, my red state governor and legislature said, "Oh, Hell No" and quickly pass a new law before the primary, requiring years of residency. Nobody picks Tennessee candidates for national level office, but Tennesseans, not even Trump. Most voters in most states think this way. This is just another example of Trump's lousy political approach. You need to get shut of this guy. His judgement, history and mouth are ruining what used to be a good conservative down to earth party. Just saying....
I would concede that Trump or the GOP trying to plant ringers in places was a waste of effort, and really ought to be illegal No matter who, and I'm sure the democrooks have done similar things. Someone not living in a place for at least a couple years and not paying tax on a residence shouldn't be be trying to represent a district.

I still can't believe a fuckin houseplant didn't beat Fetterman though. He's a peach colored shrek with less verbal skills and cognitive function...

That said I vehemently disagree that MAGA or people who support the agenda to make America more like the country it was in the 1980's or even 1920's are "extremists". An affinity for liberty, small government, fiscal discipline, and a strong national defense are not extreme. A desire for prosperity is not extreme. All the bullshit from bed wetters about racism, homophobia and abortion isn't worth listening to. As far as I'm concerned all the grooming, demands for gun control, open borders, and destroying the economy because of a MMGW hoax are extreme.

Fuck it though... It's not as if the GOP would really change much anyway. Their donors get rich from the decline of America probably as much as the democrook donor class does. This is why I want to see Americans finally divide up the places they live, so that people who oppose a collectivist nanny state and remain patriotic do not have to support regions where freaks of nature who hate the country manipulate the political environment far beyond the areas they inhabit. Maybe we will have to wait till the currency collapses and the shit hits the fan though.

There isn't really just one direction. You could say that both parties have right and wrong directions regarding different subject matter. On top of that, the leftists convinced a lot of their followers that MAGA is the wrong direction and that they are working on the economy and inflation so if you just have patience, it will be transitory. They also convinced their dweebs that Republicans want to take democracy away.

That question:

"Do you think the country is heading in the right/wrong direction"

is the stupidest and most loaded question ever conceived.

Nobody is 100% happy with everything, so yes, there will always be a majority of people that say that the country is "heading in the wrong direction"

The minority that say that the country is heading in the right direction are just people who realize how stupid that question is.

But to be clear here's my answer:

Yes, the country is moving in the right direction because:

It is moving at a rate of ~30,000 miles per day eastward rotationally, while at the same time moving at a full orbit around the sun every ~365 days.

So, it seems to me that it is moving in the right direction. As a matter of fact, if it stops moving in that direction, I will become very upset.

So, I'm pretty happy with the direction the country is moving and always have been.

Any other stupid questions?

That question:

"Do you think the country is heading in the right/wrong direction"

is the stupidest and most loaded question ever conceived.

Nobody is 100% happy with everything, so yes, there will always be a majority of people that say that the country is "heading in the wrong direction"

The minority that say that the country is heading in the right direction are just people who realize how stupid that question is.

But to be clear here's my answer:

Yes, the country is moving in the right direction because:

It is moving at a rate of ~30,000 miles per day eastward rotationally, while at the same time moving at a full orbit around the sun every ~365 days.

So, it seems to me that it is moving in the right direction. As a matter of fact, if it stops moving in that direction, I will become very upset.

So, I'm pretty happy with the direction the country is moving and always have been.

Any other stupid questions?
How do you know eastward is the right direction?

Why is it that Republicans never run on policy?

They never campaign with any kind of policies or bills they are going to propose if elected.

They campaign on FEAR, they campaign on creating enemies for folks to be afraid of.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back