74% of Americans thought we were going in the wrong direction, yet those same people went out and voted for the people taking us in that direction

Biden Admin Approved Hundreds More Public Lands Drilling Permits Than Trump

Fact-checking Biden’s claim that there are 9,000 unused oil drilling permits

You just keep repating your MAGAt lies, mistruths and nonsense. Your Orange Deity lost and will never recover.
FB_IMG_1667827389969.jpg

No lies there.

You mean when the price of gas was going up?

You don't have a single truthful statements. You just blurt out what's on your sick mind (Or Rumps) and scream it to the heavens. Biden has made some mistakes and will in the future but this ain't one of them. I don't converse with liars like you that tear this nation apart.

So, say goodnight Gracie.

I already proved that Biden really tried to keep the oil market stable and he issued well over 9000 permits more than Rump did. I put that MAGAt on ignore because all he is going to do is to repeat over and over, the MAGAt bs.

You are a credit to this board.

You have a fresh, young writing style.

Like a six year old.

:)

By in large, the direction of the Republicans (under allegiance to trump) was clearly an even worse direction. This should have been in the bag by every indication from gas price, to inflation, to low favorability of the sitting Democrat President. You guys were Fkd by Trump's fingerprints on the candidates, and his message of hate.

I told you, he was poison. If Trump gets on the ballot in 2024, it will be 4 more years of Joe, even if Joe sucks.
This is a barrel of pure, concentrated, BULLSHIT.

Trump got 75 million votes, that NO ONE QUESTIONS THE VALIDITY OF, and we are supposed to believe a voter base that riled up just 2 years ago, abandoned their beliefs? So we are to assume 81 million potato voters won again legitimately? You're right THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE BAG. The fact that any fucking democrook got voted into an office alone is an indication people are fucking with ballots and machines. 40 years ago we didn't have counts that dragged out for days and weeks.

All the "hate" BTW, is found among the bed wetter rhetoric, not the GOP.

This is a barrel of pure, concentrated, BULLSHIT.

Trump got 75 million votes, that NO ONE QUESTIONS THE VALIDITY OF, and we are supposed to believe a voter base that riled up just 2 years ago, abandoned their beliefs? So we are to assume 81 million potato voters won again legitimately? You're right THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE BAG. The fact that any fucking democrook got voted into an office alone is an indication people are fucking with ballots and machines. 40 years ago we didn't have counts that dragged out for days and weeks.

All the "hate" BTW, is found among the bed wetter rhetoric, not the GOP.
Why is it that when Republicans win it was an honest election, but when Democrats when it was rigged, extra ballots, voting machines were tampered with. That's some crybaby shit.

Forum List

Back