71% of Americans don’t want Joe Biden to run for 2024 reelection

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
More than seven in 10 Americans say they do not want President Biden to seek a second term, according to a new poll.

The Harvard CAPS–Harris survey found 71% of Americans did not want to see Biden run in 2024, while just 29% said he should, The Hill reported Friday.

Among the contingent of those against a second run, the reasons were varied, with 45% saying it was because he was a bad president. One in three said the president was too old to keep going and 25% said they just wanted to see a change.

“President Biden may want to run again but the voters say ‘no’ to the idea of a second term, panning the job he is doing as president. Only 30 percent of Democrats would even vote for him in a Democratic presidential primary,” Mark Penn, co-director of the Harvard CAPS–Harris Poll said in a statement.

71% of Americans don’t want Joe Biden to run for 2024 reelection: poll

:oops8:

I'd like to see either Tater or Cumswalla run.....The beating will be epic.

I hope he runs. It will be so fun to see the lying left flip on him.

You know, the liars who refuse to admit he is mentally compromised. You got world leaders in Europe syaing Biden is getting senile….but the USMB cult wont admit it.

They lie. Mass formation psychosis. Its fascinating to watch.

You can show them actual video of something, and they wont believe it, as long as it refutes their lies.

More than seven in 10 Americans say they do not want President Biden to seek a second term, according to a new poll.

The Harvard CAPS–Harris survey found 71% of Americans did not want to see Biden run in 2024, while just 29% said he should, The Hill reported Friday.

Among the contingent of those against a second run, the reasons were varied, with 45% saying it was because he was a bad president. One in three said the president was too old to keep going and 25% said they just wanted to see a change.

“President Biden may want to run again but the voters say ‘no’ to the idea of a second term, panning the job he is doing as president. Only 30 percent of Democrats would even vote for him in a Democratic presidential primary,” Mark Penn, co-director of the Harvard CAPS–Harris Poll said in a statement.

Hell 71% of Americans wish he never ran in the first place.

I hope he runs. It will be so fun to see the lying left flip on him.

You know, the liars who refuse to admit he is mentally compromised. You got world leaders in Europe syaing Biden is getting senile….but the USMB cult wont admit it.

They lie. Mass formation psychosis. Its fascinating to watch.

You can show them actual video of something, and they wont believe it, as long as it refutes their lies.
If they flip on him, it will be to put a different candidate forward for 2024. Wonder who it would be!

If they flip on him, it will be to put a different candidate forward for 2024. Wonder who it would be!

They got no one.

The PROGESSIVE LEFT elected a rich old white man. They are complete frauds. Utter liars.

Well, considering that Biden knocked Carter off the perch as the worst president in our
lifetime, this poll does not surprise me.
Who's next to run? Adam Schiff?
Lying again

I have to check but I believe that dubious honor goes to Andrew Johnson

I wonder how many of the remaining 29% want him to run because he would be a sure loser.

Here is the actual poll summary, with the results you mention on page 24 of the pdf....

1656873936193.png

It has other tidbits like this...

1656873789314.png

I honestly don't understand how he COULD run again.

The only way it would be possible, is if his opponent purposely did not expose his corruption, or if the MSM refused to run honest campaign ads.

Can you imagine if his opponent ran this as a campaign ad? :auiqs.jpg:

hopefully this admin puts an end to the oppressive, demafasict movement in this country and we can get back to being normal after he and his party are outed

Yeah, but polls like this don't get publicized for no reason. The Marxist brain trust doesn't want him either. The senile buffoon is just a place holder. We have let to learn which leftist candidate of choice is.

Forum List

Back