70 Percent of Democrats Are Increasingly Mad, Lonely, Because of Politics

If I believed the world was about to end because of "climate change" I'd be miserable too.

If I believed that my country was a horrible place where blacks get shot down in the street by out-of-control white cops I'd be miserable too.

If I believed that being white made me guilty for hundreds of years of oppression starting with Christopher Columbus I'd be miserable too.

If I believed that the best way to help pregnant women was to kill their babies, I'd be miserable too.

If I believed the world was about to end because of "climate change" I'd be miserable too.

If I believed that my country was a horrible place where blacks get shot down in the street by out-of-control white cops I'd be miserable too.

If I believed that being white made me guilty for hundreds of years of oppression starting with Christopher Columbus I'd be miserable too.

If I believed that the best way to help pregnant women was to kill their babies, I'd be miserable too.
They're miserable because of manufactured LIES. Very sad.

Most liberals and dems I know are miserable.

LOL.

You hang out with a bad crowd, which statistically means you are part of a bad crowd yourself.

I have many liberal, moderate, and conservative friends, and I know very few miserable people.

You see the difference?
We do.

how would a RW whine site know if dems are mad and lonely - peep through their windows

oh yeah, it didnt say anything like that.

the op is a lying RW'r.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

over the last five years.

It isn’t just Democrats, either.

57 percent of Republicans also described themselves as angry, and a majority of Americans said they felt like strangers in their own land. Especially amongst politically-engaged Americans, that anger is growing.

83 percent of Americans who discuss politics several times a day said they felt angry at least daily over something they came across in the news.

56 percent of Americans who discuss politics once a week reported feeling the same anger.
-----------------------------------------------------

now why would the trampers be angry.

70 Percent of Democrats Are Increasingly Mad, Lonely, Because of Politics

If you were led by clowns, rode around in a clown car with a bunch of other clowns, you'd prolly be pissed and lonely too. :206:

I would have thought the percentage would be higher. Most liberals and dems I know are miserable.

where-as most conservatives are VERY VERY HAPPY!

as they runaround waving guns shouting "I want to kill liberals!"
and "I want a BLOODY CIVIL WAR so I can kill LOTS of LIBERALS!"
and "I'm so fuking happy because liberals have ruined my country, taken away ALL of my rights and are trying to force everyone to become gay!".....

yup

cons are REAL fkn happy.

Risk Factors for being or becoming a Democrat:

1) Unhappiness. Usually due to grossness, obesity, ugliness, pussy-hat wearing, majoring in sociology or some other goofy discipline which in never demand in the workplace, living in Mom's basement or other non-social behaviors--unhappiness is the very best recruiter for Democrats. These poor people are looking hopelessly for someone to change their lives for them---being too lazy to attempt it themselves

2) Educated in a sorry assed public school, which is all that is offered in the rotting Northern cities run by Democrats for the last half century. Thomas Jefferson said it America ever gets filled up with huge cities---with the Depravity which naturally comes with them, we are done.

3) Mental Illness. This one speaks for itself. Probably the single most identifiable mark of a hard core Demcrat.

4) Illegal Alien. Sure Democratic Voter--which is why places like California and New York are inviting them in with such gusto. (Other Democratic shit-holes like Baltimore and Detroit in a particularly advanced state of deterioration not only want their votes, they hope they can put them in a rotting house for free and trick them into paying real estate taxes for a year or so.)

5) Porch Sitter on the Federal Plantation. Free Shit Baby with No Work. The Obama Stash. Sure Democrat, which here is synonymous with Marxist, such as The Bern and Pocahontas.

6) The Dead. Possibility the most maddening Fraud of all the many Democrat Frauds. There aren't all that many Republicans in Chicago. But in Chicago, you can be a reliable Republican all your life, and when you die, you become a reliable Democrat, and you never miss a vote.
______

Some overlap between these groups of course, but it totals close to 50% of the Country now and it means this great country---the most successful experiment the history of the human race---is about done and will fade into mediocrity or worse.

Forum List

Back