7 year old whose mom tried to transition into girl chooses to go to school as a boy

Interesting. The dad confessed to being dismissed from the Army for being a homosexual?

The mom is a dangerous loon whose 4 children ( two adopted daughters before marriage to Jeff) should all be removed from her influence.

“Dr. Anne modern parenting, classic healthcare.” :cuckoo::cuckoo:

anne3.jpg

James Younger: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

James Younger: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

The judge who presided over this case and initially ruled in favor of the psycho mother is a hard-left militant black woman and a competitive bodybuilder.
Yeah, I know. She deserves no credit. She saw where the wind was blowing.... that's the only reason she didn't follow the agenda. Plus, she's black...Im sure even people in her family saw how she ruled at first and told her what she was doing was wrong. Black folks are not on board with this stuff, especially those brought up in church.

Interesting. The dad confessed to being dismissed from the Army for being a homosexual?

The mom is a dangerous loon whose 4 children ( two adopted daughters before marriage to Jeff) should all be removed from her influence.

anne3.jpg

I am no fan of faggots or faggotry. But I still will support the father over the mother because he is doing what is right for the little boy. For all we know, he just wanted out of the military and claimed to be a homosexual to get out. I know a 100% straight man who did that to get out of being in the military. He didn't want to serve, so he lied. It happens more often than you know. But either way, he is right about his son obviously.

The father is a protective, loving, human being despite his sexuality, whatever that may be. But judging by the last few paragraphs in the article relative to his character he came as a surprise to me as he allegedly defrauded the mother as he was courting her. What a guy, huh? What a horrible turn of events for the children and their future. I am beyond grateful the father stepped up to protect the child from his demonic mother. I hope neither parent retains custody of the two boys as the father sounds manipulative, scheming and devious. He loves his son but would he be capable of being a credible role model? Rhetorical question.

Posted this story in other posts, didn't know there was a thread on it. Sicko Democrat 'Family Court' Judge in on it, too. They started on the kid when he was 5 or 6. Here is the timeline and links of this case, back to 2018. The Judge should charged for abuse as well.

Anne Georgulas | LifeSite

But but hey, as long as these sicko faggots do this shit to kids 'in the privacy of their homes', right wingnuts are also on board and fine with it, as some of them like to claim re neurotic sex fetishists and their 'rights'.

And by the way, don't know about other states, but these 'Family Court' Judges are elected in Texas, so this sicko freak show of a Judge represents the voters in that district she ran in.

Last edited:

anne3.jpg

I am no fan of faggots or faggotry. But I still will support the father over the mother because he is doing what is right for the little boy. For all we know, he just wanted out of the military and claimed to be a homosexual to get out. I know a 100% straight man who did that to get out of being in the military. He didn't want to serve, so he lied. It happens more often than you know. But either way, he is right about his son obviously.

Or he is a homo that married a lesbian to get out. We had a homo male and a lesbian in my unit that got married. It wasn’t to get out, but to be able to get better housing.

anne3.jpg

Or he is a homo that married a lesbian to get out. We had a homo male and a lesbian in my unit that got married. It wasn’t to get out, but to be able to get better housing.
I think he got out during don't ask don't tell. Not sure though.

A seven year old boy might appear effeminate but at seven years old he has no concept of sexual orientation. If he is heterosexual and his mother forces him to endure castration he will be nothing but a freak show when he grows up. This is the worst kind of parental abuse.

A seven year old boy might appear effeminate but at seven years old he has no concept of sexual orientation. If he is heterosexual and his mother forces him to endure castration he will be nothing but a freak show when he grows up. This is the worst kind of parental abuse.

It makes no sense to describe a seven-year-old in sexual terms such as “heterosexual”. Only pedophiles think of or describe children that way.

And regardless of what sexual proclivities the boy would have developed when he reached such an age to develop them, the sort of sexual brainwashing and mutilation that this boy's mother wants to do to him would turn him into a dysfunctional freak in any event.

Forum List

Back