7 year old whose mom tried to transition into girl chooses to go to school as a boy

I feel sorry for him. Having a mentally abusive mother like that..
She needs to go to jail.

7-Year-Old in Transgender Dispute Reportedly Attends School As A Boy

Leftist perverts lose again. Good for the little boy.

The Who sung a song prophesizing about this boy's situation way back in the 60's.
Is it over? I hope so. This woman needs to do jail time
Probably the first step. She's been fucking with the poor kid's head for so long, it'll probably take awhile to fully recover.

If I were that kid, I'd probably hate her guts for life for this sick and demented shit.

God Bless the father who fought for the sanity of his boy! yes boy!!!!!!

(and the mother - as many have said here - should go to jail, and also get a psychiatric evaluation while she is there.)

James
pxWtGbN.jpg

God Bless the father who fought for the sanity of his boy! yes boy!!!!!!

(and the mother - as many have said here - should go to jail, and also get a psychiatric evaluation while she is there.)

James
pxWtGbN.jpg

There is a certain "comfort" in considering yourself a victim.

Comfort??? Nay, nay.....one becomes a hero/heroine of the Left .....hence the prevalence of the hoaxes and frauds who claim to be victims.

All this woman had to do to be catapulted to celebrity status was sacrifice her son to the fraud.

Are you kidding me she is the newest greatest version of a true BLUE American woman, An inspiration for all BLUE American womanhood. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Where the hell is her GoFundme page??

I typed this before. But I believe the Chinese could sent a battalion of soldiers to some areas of our nation and take it over. Males have become so emasculated to these crazy shrews. And the police/corrections/judicial fiefdoms back them up 100%.

The judge who presided over this case and initially ruled in favor of the psycho mother is a hard-left militant black woman and a competitive bodybuilder.

Forum List

Back