7 Military coups in Africa under Biden

We need a military coup in Russia and North Korea. Would you complain if it happened in those countries?

So tell us why these 7 african nations are different.

And isn't it the House that pays the bills? They don't even want to help Ukraine or Israel. Now you want to help 7 more countries? Will you say Biden is starting illegal wars?

Clearly it's an election year. LOL
This rambles to no effect. Biden foments coups and backs off, the worst of all possibiliities

We need a military coup in Russia and North Korea. Would you complain if it happened in those countries?

So tell us why these 7 african nations are different.

And isn't it the House that pays the bills? They don't even want to help Ukraine or Israel. Now you want to help 7 more countries? Will you say Biden is starting illegal wars?

Clearly it's an election year. LOL
I don';t fall for your patronizing !!! I will not sully my point by some unrelated statement about Russia and North Korea,

Africa is an instable region, rebels and coup attempts everywhere. No link to the US Presidency at all.
THe word is UNstable not instable, no such word.

Great links to the presidency

Ugandan students from at least 13 universities take to the streets, to protest against President Joe Biden in front of their parliament, and sing, "We don't want your pro-gay money. We want and love our country more than money." WATCH

Biden created great hate among youth and accomplished NOTHING ...more unrest material

He's doing his sing song voice. He doesn't know what is going on with Arabia.
I like the theory a female handler of his put a small vibrator up his ass and anytime he says certain words her orders are to hit him with a buzz. Saudi Arabia and Russia aaaahhrupedo

So what? You think this isn't normal? Or has anything to do with Biden? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry the video is terrible and the movie didn't good reviews, but this sums it up.

You depend on a move because personally you know sht-all about the topic

Forum List

Back