69 Percent of Hispanics Disapprove of Biden’s Handling of Immigration

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Biden is hemorrhaging support, down 20-points among black voters in a recent poll, now this.

Amid the border crisis, which escalated last week with the apprehension of over ten thousand Haitian migrants, President Biden has fallen out of favor with the majority of Hispanic Americans over his handling of immigration policy.

Sixty-nine percent of Hispanics disapprove of Biden’s handling of immigration, while only 23 percent approve, according to a new Quinnipiac poll released Wednesday.

As for the Biden administration’s handling of deportations of illegal aliens, 41 percent of Hispanic respondents say it is ” not aggressive enough” while 20 percent say Biden has been “acting appropriately.”

As thousands of Haitian migrants have been released into the country, under the pretense that they will return for a court date in a couple of years to have their asylum cases adjudicated, many Republican lawmakers predict that they will disappear into the interior, if historical patterns hold.

Well yeah, he's deporting them as fast as tRump was.

Do you want him to stop?
hahhahahhAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
1. you don't pull the weed, you pull the root to stop it--that's what Mr Trump was doing
2.what good is deporting when more come in!!!?????

Biden is hemorrhaging support, down 20-points among black voters in a recent poll, now this.

Amid the border crisis, which escalated last week with the apprehension of over ten thousand Haitian migrants, President Biden has fallen out of favor with the majority of Hispanic Americans over his handling of immigration policy.
Sixty-nine percent of Hispanics disapprove of Biden’s handling of immigration, while only 23 percent approve, according to a new Quinnipiac poll released Wednesday.
As for the Biden administration’s handling of deportations of illegal aliens, 41 percent of Hispanic respondents say it is ” not aggressive enough” while 20 percent say Biden has been “acting appropriately.”
As thousands of Haitian migrants have been released into the country, under the pretense that they will return for a court date in a couple of years to have their asylum cases adjudicated, many Republican lawmakers predict that they will disappear into the interior, if historical patterns hold.

Now give them the numbers of people actually deported and expelled under Biden, compare them to past years, and then re-conduct the poll. I bet the results are different with a lot fewer ignorant, emotional, reactionary responses.

Well yeah, he's deporting them as fast as tRump was.

Do you want him to stop?

LOL

There were no catch & release in 2020. In 2021 under Bidet there are hundreds of thousands since he reinstated the policy in February 2021.

LOL

There were no catch & release in 2020. In 2021 under Bidet there are hundreds of thousands since he reinstated the policy in February 2021.

Bidumb is making his voters look very stupid and foolish

excalibur
Of course they don't like illegals pouring into our country. Most came here legally and spent thousands of dollars and took years to become American citizens. They and their kids sure don't like illegals.

If I was a immigrant I would be highly insulted I became a citizen then watch Biden just let illegals walk right in the front door.

I was born here and it's a slap in my face, for someone who worked to become a citizen they got slapped with both hands.

I am 84 years old.

Actually, I have heard for a long time (even way back in the 20th century!) that many American Hispanics (once referred to as "Mexican Americans" and later as "Chicanos") were not especially supportive of undocumented immigrants from Mexico.

I do not know the reason.

Maybe because of competition for jobs?

Maybe because of a different culture between those born in Mexico and those born in the States?

Forum List

Back