6 shot in Brixton...in gun free Britain...

Another shooting in gun free Britain...

And? You make it sound like it happens all the time there...
Gums are banned. It can't happen there.
Gums?

1623708215013.png

Gums?

View attachment 501467
gums are not banned ...good teeth however are !
1623708453932.png

Six people?

Here are the number of people killed or injured by guns in the US in the past 72 hours.

1623709796678.jpeg

9 pages of injuries or deaths at 25 incidences per page.

I don’t know why you start these inane threads. They prove absolutely nothing other than how rampant gun violence is in the US.

Last edited:
Six people.

Here are the number of people killed or injured by guns in the US in the past 72 hours.

I don’t way you start these inane threads. They prove absolutely nothing.
So you couldn't protect yourself, your family or property?

Another opportunity to get all tingly.
And another opportunity for you to fart out another inane, moronic quip.
Three things we see those such as the OP and yourself get all tingly over:

1) mass shooting in another country

2) mass murder not using a gun in this country

3) mass murder not using a gun in another country

Guaranteed thread...Boom!

Six people?

I don’t know why you start these inane threads. They prove absolutely nothing other than how rampant gun violence is in the US.
The City of London has a higher murder rate than the U.S per capita.

Was there?
The fact it didn't even make the news suggests we in Britain aren't overly concerned.
So a few criminals have either converted replica guns or smuggled a few low calibre handguns in from the continent, big deal. There is no debate going on in Britain about whether guns should be more available and never will be.

We are totally happy with our restrictive gun laws.

2aguy would have a better chance of convincing us that Donald Trump is the second coming than he has of converting us into gun-toting loons.

Was there?
The fact it didn't even make the news suggests we in Britain aren't overly concerned.
So a few criminals have either converted replica guns or smuggled a few low calibre handguns in from the continent, big deal. There is no debate going on in Britain about whether guns should be more available and never will be.

We are totally happy with our restrictive gun laws.

2aguy would have a better chance of convincing us that Donald Trump is the second coming than he has of converting us into gun-toting loons.
You stains are already loons.

Six people?

I see you're trying that old potato again.
The actual City of London consists of one square mile around parliament & Buckingham Palace. There are only 7000 residents and so the single murder you refer to represents over 12%. Try Greater London and the rate is tiny compared with most US cities.

Six people?

I see you're trying that old potato again.
The actual City of London consists of one square mile around parliament & Buckingham Palace. There are only 7000 residents and so the single murder you refer to represents over 12%. Try Greater London and the rate is tiny compared with most US cities.
The homicide rate in the U.S is no different to Argentina of Barbados.
Take away the mass immigrants and black gangs and it would equal European countries.

Forum List

Back