583 threats of violence against conservatives.

I wish one of these Moon Bats wouold threaten me in real life. I would go "Tulsa" on their sorry ass.
Totally brainwashed hater, everything you know is wrong. No hillary fraud, election fraud vax fraud global warming fraud or any of the other crap you get on the Internet nut job network...

So much for the "tolerant" Left. No wonder they are the enemy.
An astute observation GMCGeneral. It’s been said many times on the board that the current mess of the Democrat party is nothing in comparison to what it was formerly. Due to constant drum beats by liberal mags and rags (large majority are rags in mags clothing like CNN) thuggish groups of individuals feel emboldened to openly threaten the lives of others.

There was a time when I believed that opening a dialogue and listening to their concerns could resolve a few disputes. Not the case. Any attempt to negotiate in any way is taken as a defeat by the left, they will not budge and they expect more.

Similar to a kid throwing a tantrum in the store (we’ve all seen these kids) and the mom’s response is giving in and giving the kid candy. The kid learns his fit works and throws a fit every time they’re at the store, expecting more and more. There is no negotiating with leftist mentality, their position is to take ALL or nobody will have anything. We are seeing this played out across the states daily.

Last edited:
An astute observation GMCGeneral. It’s been said many times on the board that the current mess of the Democrat party is nothing in comparison to what it was formerly. Due to constant drum beats by liberal mags and rags (large majority are rags in mags clothing like CNN) thuggish groups of individuals feel emboldened to openly threaten the lives of others.

There was a time when I believed that opening a dialogue and listening to their concerns could resolve a few disputes. Not the case. Any attempt to negotiate in any way is taken as a defeat by the left, they will not budge and they expect more.

Similar to a kid throwing a tantrum in the store (we’ve all seen these kids) and the mom’s response is giving in and giving the kid candy. The kid learns his fit works and throws a fit every time they’re at the store, expecting more and more. There is no negotiating with leftist mentality, their position is to take ALL or nobody will have anything. We are seeing this played out across the states daily.
Blah blah blah, brainwashed functional moron. Conservative common sense is no sense at all.

Meanwhile in the real world, the only spike in violence in FBI statistics has been right wing attacks on Jews blacks gays and Muslims since trump got started, and the rate doubles whenever trump has a rally. You people are out of control nutso, and there is nothing on the democratic side anywhere near. You people believe in election fraud and vaccine fraud and global warming fraud, the only people so misinformed in the world.

Blah blah blah, brainwashed functional moron. Conservative common sense is no sense at all.

Meanwhile in the real world, the only spike in violence in FBI statistics has been right wing attacks on Jews blacks gays and Muslims since trump got started, and the rate doubles whenever trump has a rally. You people are out of control nutso, and there is nothing on the democratic side anywhere near. You people believe in election fraud and vaccine fraud and global warming fraud, the only people so misinformed in the world.
LINK IT MORON OR STFU

I am a libertarian- get it right or don’t get it at all, your choice. I do support most conservatives on the board, however, because they demonstrate a different mindset compared to leftist representatives and liberal posters. Liberal representatives on this board have consistently supported authoritarian federal control over states rights, personal medical decisions, and parental rights, just to name three of many areas of control. Leftist voters want to rule over what everyone can and cannot do, say, and many leftists appear to be willing to take that into controlling thoughts. No thanks to fascist policies.

I am a libertarian- get it right or don’t get it at all, your choice. I do support most conservatives on the board, however, because they demonstrate a different mindset compared to leftist representatives and liberal posters. Liberal representatives on this board have consistently supported authoritarian federal control over states rights, personal medical decisions, and parental rights, just to name three of many areas of control. Leftist voters want to rule over what everyone can and cannot do, say, and many leftists appear to be willing to take that into controlling thoughts. No thanks to fascist policies.
U support conservatives on the board because you are another brainwashed conservative who believes in election fraud and God knows what else. so you support outlawing all abortions I suppose and marijuana and all drugs and don't wanna tax the rich or giant corporations their fair share and don't believe in healthcare daycare cheaper college and training like every other modern country has had for years?. Great job! At any rate that is what you are going to vote for as a good libertarian republican lol. It's not your fault you are totally misinformed. Try journalism which is what people have been trying to perfect since the invention of the printing press and now you guys believe in garbage propaganda. Absolutely wonderful...

You support candidates who will do away with the freedoms of abortions drugs all kinds of things, it is the right that wants to outlaw all kinds of things. I don't know what the heck you people go on about really- nobody was forced to take a vaccine by the government no matter how many times you are told they were for example.... Everyone should be vaccinated for polio and for smallpox whatever... vaccinations are incredibly safe and the crap that GOP propaganda goes on about is a disaster. That people believe around the world. Great job! Go Kansas!! lol

U support conservatives on the board because you are another brainwashed conservative who believes in election fraud and God knows what else. so you support outlawing all abortions I suppose and marijuana and all drugs and don't wanna tax the rich or giant corporations their fair share and don't believe in healthcare daycare cheaper college and training like every other modern country has had for years?. Great job! At any rate that is what you are going to vote for as a good libertarian republican lol. It's not your fault you are totally misinformed. Try journalism which is what people have been trying to perfect since the invention of the printing press and now you guys believe in garbage propaganda. Absolutely wonderful...
Remaining uninformed is your choice I see. Every sentence of your last post contains false assumptions about me so you are wasting board space. I’m making the effort to limit my participation in wasting board space and have no need to prove or disprove any of your false statements to you. Read my past posts to present factual evidence of anything you claim. Please try;)

Remaining uninformed is your choice I see. Every sentence of your last post contains false assumptions about me so you are wasting board space. I’m making the effort to limit my participation in wasting board space and have no need to prove or disprove any of your false statements to you. Read my past posts to present factual evidence of anything you claim. Please try;)
I now say you support candidates who will do that all that stuff. Because you will quibble with every detail while you believe that the Democrats stole the election which is believing every conspiracy theory about our great public servants that it's ridiculous. Everyone else in the world believes your Trump type theories are insane period end of story. So how about those bills? Cheerio.

again you vote republican so you support all those things end of story. Pretty silly stuff.

again you vote republican so you support all those things end of story. Pretty silly stuff.
More assumptions out of the windbag, zero evidence given. Move along slug, you’re wasting everyone’s time. This is my last response to you so save it for some unknowing new poster.

More assumptions out of the windbag, zero evidence given. Move along slug, you’re wasting everyone’s time. This is my last response to you so save it for some unknowing new poster.
WTH? LOL
  1. Hate crimes increased 226% in places Trump held a campaign …

US counties where President Donald Trump held a campaign rally saw a 226% increase in reported hate crimes over similar counties that did not hold a rally, political scientists at the …

I already linked to everything. Your BS about violence by Democrats is absolutely ridiculous just garbage propaganda repeated a million times by conspiracy nuts on the Internet and Tucker and Sean I suppose...
  1. FBI Reports Spikes in Anti-Muslim, Anti-Semitic Incidents

Nov 16, 2016 Though Jews remain the most frequent victims in America of hate crimes based on religion, the number of incidents against Muslims

2. there are a million of these and no it is not a conspiracy of FBI DOJ and every court and judge in the country....

you already admitted you believe the election was stolen because of some comment by some fox idiot pundit at 4:00 o'clock in the morning lol. Just believing the election was stolen against all evidence and everything to the contrary with absolutely no evidence for your views, you are a conspiracy nut sorry about your luck run away now

Go kill a peacock and a cat you dick. Fuck off.
That's me, not mike, you fuckin' retard.

I haven't ..wait..yes I have, oh that was so bad. ALL the fellers were there, too.

I never killed a peacock. But hey, if times get bad, I bet they'd taste pretty good. :D

As for cats, yeah, I killed a feral cat that came around and was out to kill the oldest cat in the yard right then and there. I was just toting a heavy item out of the house on a dolly and I saw that and next thing I know I'm 3/4 of the way across the yard with a shovel in 1 hand bringing it down on this cat's head. It was fucked up, floppin' around with its head smashed and in pain. Ran and got a .22 and the 1st shot I missed but the next one put it to rest. The whole situation was fucked up, and all the boys were there helping me on a project. :banghead:

They all heard the clang of the shovel and saw the cat floppin' around and everything. :(

Just realized the benefit of all that a minute ago when I petted the old girl and she purred. It was worth it. She's my cat. It's her yard, well, back then she was sharing with a couple others, but it's all hers now.
The oldest cat is the only one left, it's kinda weird. All her children have died or something happened and she's still kickin'. I can see her right now surveying her Queendom in the middle of the yard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back