50 bil to rebuild Iraq, no offsets. Money to fix America, no no no

So, who held Congress when job losses began?

Or are you complaining about Iraq, which the Dem Congress funded?

I am really :confused: here!

Who held back the broker rules in the GLB act for 7 years?

Who started two wars and abondoned the first one to Go get sadam by lying to the American people?

So you claim to be so stupid that you blame the dem congress for everything that Bush did as president?

Ill remember to never expect a republican to EVER take any responsibility for ANYTHING that happens while they are in office.

errrrrrrrrr....... HELLO? I asked you to clarify what it was you were ragging about.
Is that deserving of a rude diatribe from you?

So you are holding that government is responsible for job creation?

In any case..every sector started laying people off almost immediately after Bush took office. And the layoffs weren't because any of these companies were losing money, actually most were doing well. These layoffs were an "experiment". It's called "synergy". And the effect led to a cascade in more layoffs.

That was before the Community Organizer ran up 4 trillion in new debt.

It wasn't a community organizer that got us into a world of shit by starting two wars that required nation building, a whole new department, a whole new entitlement and many other expensive programs while not only NOT finding a way to pay for them, but actually cutting revenue.

THAT was a cowboy from Texas by way of Connecticut.

Deficits were declining up until 2007. They were down to 150 billion.

Now the deficit is 1.3 trillion.

And frankly, I thought the war was started because some terrorists flew planes into buldings. Yes, I think that was on TV!

Moron.

Glad the Republicans 10 trillion in debt and 8 years of disaster had nothing to do with that, aren't you?

Obama ran up more debt in three years than Bush did in 8.

He played the Keynesian "Spend our way to prosperity" game and it didn't work.

That's one of those "technical" truths which closely examined turns out to be false.

TARP and the GM bailouts were initiated during the Bush administration..as well as the two wars Bush scored as supplemental emergency spending.

It wasn't a community organizer that got us into a world of shit by starting two wars that required nation building, a whole new department, a whole new entitlement and many other expensive programs while not only NOT finding a way to pay for them, but actually cutting revenue.

THAT was a cowboy from Texas by way of Connecticut.

Deficits were declining up until 2007. They were down to 150 billion.

Now the deficit is 1.3 trillion.

And frankly, I thought the war was started because some terrorists flew planes into buldings. Yes, I think that was on TV!

Moron.

Incorrect. Even Bush's numbers had to be recaliberated recently.

Moron.:lol:

I can call you name, too.

See?

Obama ran up more debt in three years than Bush did in 8.

do you not see a pattern? We were set on this path 30 years ago, Bush and Obama mearly just took the baton and tried to do what they thought was right.

For me, not raising taxes during two wars and also lowering revenue was the straw that broke the camels back. I don't really blame Bush, hes a good man who was in way over his head and had horrid advice. Obama had little choice, let us fall to 15-20% unemployment or spend. Im sorry to say cause I don't like it either, I support his policy.

We have to get people to work, and now. even if its only a quick fix. at some point the private sector has to shit or get off the pot.

already with the insults. go on, keep raping these oil rich nations and see what happens, could eventually make 9/11 look tame.

In life we have a choice, a wrong way and the right way. its your choice.

its quite a shame that we have spent billions on rebuilding Muslim infrastructure while completely blocking any sort of help for the people who actually provide the funds used in Iraq. What a hot mess the GOP is.

mudwistel, you been to Iraq lately?

I've got a better question for you.

Have you ever spent time with Iraqis training them, talking to them, finding out what they really think about the US? How much time did you spend learning how to speak read and write their language? Have you ever been invited into their homes, spent time partying with them?

Personally I don't think the conventional Army knows a heck of a lot about the attitudes of the locals. They spend their days hunkering down behind walls seperated from them, never understanding them. Learning what makes them hate us so much.

I also think that your complaints are based in short-sightedness, not seeing the big picture. It's all above your pay-grade dirtbag. Don't even attempt to lecture me on shiite you haven't a fucken clue about.

What would have been more fitting is if we had destroyed Iraq's infrastructure, stole their money, lit their oil wells on fire and let Kuwaiti truck drivers haul everything that's not nailed down off to Kuwait City.

STFU dickwad.

Why should we have bothered with Iraq at all? Bush Sr. left them a defeated country. It's terribly insulting to Bush Sr., who was once head of the CIA, for right wingers to insist we "walked away" and "ignored" Iraq after driving them back to their country and destroying their military. We did all that without even a single ground troop. You know after Desert Storm, Iraq was watched very closely. That's what smart people do after they punch someone in the eye. But the right thinks our intelligence agencies are too stupid to keep watch. That's what Bush Jr. wanted you to believe. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to do the terrible things he did. Iraq now sells their oil to China. Good job Brownie.

How many tours did you serve in Iraq MW?

How many did you?

How many tours in Somalia did you serve?

How many times have you been to Kuwait?

Sitting in inside the Greenzone doesn't tell you anything about the Iraqi people.

Driving through the streets dodging IEDs and sniper-fire doesn't teach you a thing about the people. You have to spend time with them. Eating with them. Sitting around a coke fire drinking hot Chi talking to them.

Have you done any of these things?

If not I suggest you let him defend his own rhetoric.

Last edited:
You are the one telling a guy who did three tours he doesnt know what Iraqis THINK

You are the one telling a guy who did three tours he doesnt know what Iraqis THINK

Kind of hard to find out if he's never done anything I mentioned.

The same goes for any foreign country.

If you want to find out what's going on sometimes it's a good idea to talk to somebody who's lived there all their life and it helps to earn their trust. Their answers tend to be more genuine that way.

Last edited:
What would have been more fitting is if we had destroyed Iraq's infrastructure, stole their money, lit their oil wells on fire and let Kuwaiti truck drivers haul everything that's not nailed down off to Kuwait City.

STFU dickwad.

Why should we have bothered with Iraq at all? Bush Sr. left them a defeated country. It's terribly insulting to Bush Sr., who was once head of the CIA, for right wingers to insist we "walked away" and "ignored" Iraq after driving them back to their country and destroying their military. We did all that without even a single ground troop. You know after Desert Storm, Iraq was watched very closely. That's what smart people do after they punch someone in the eye. But the right thinks our intelligence agencies are too stupid to keep watch. That's what Bush Jr. wanted you to believe. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to do the terrible things he did. Iraq now sells their oil to China. Good job Brownie.
Yeah, why DID the democrats go along with all that? :confused:

STFU dickwad.

Look.....Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and their stupid Global Warming nonsense made sure Iraq picked China over the United States by awarding them the drilling rights.

Seems Democrats are intentionally trying to screw over all phases of our private sector.

STFU dickwad.

Because they were lied to and given false information. Try to keep up.

Last edited:

STFU dickwad.

Look.....Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and their stupid Global Warming nonsense made sure Iraq picked China over the United States by awarding them the drilling rights.

Seems Democrats are intentionally trying to screw over all phases of our private sector.

So Iraq picked China because of Global Warming?

palinDingbat_3493.jpg

Sure they did. And they loved our president so much, they gave him new "shoes" to show their appreciation.

Oh that's just Bush bowing.

bush-and-shoe.jpg

Because they were lied to and given false information. Try to keep up.

That's funny since your President can't seem to talk without putting out false information....I don't understand your beef.

The left set out to make 16 words in a Bush speech an indictment on his credibility. They set out to prove that Saddam was not working towards building nuke weapons. They set out to prove that Iraq was not the threat Bush claimed.

The whole anti-Iraq campaign against Bush was a lie. It was hatched by friends of Clinton in the media and carried out by Chuck Schumer and various other Democrat leaders to undermine the Administration.

They decided that the best way to bring Bush down was to narrow the requirements for proof of WMDs in Iraq to storehouses full of chemical and nuke weapons. No other evidence was acceptable. The fact that they found documents proving that Saddam's Iraq was worse then originally thought mattered nothing. The fact that tons upon tons of Yellow Cake Uranium was found mattered not at all.

Only storehouses full of 55 gal drums of chemical weapons would have satisfied the Democrats forgetting the fact that he couldn't store Sarin Gas for long periods of time. They have to be used within a few weeks or they deteriorate. We found some of the binary delivery systems and found some active agents in an IED. Personally I think they would have ignored anything we found...because they didn't want to admit Saddam was any kind of a threat. And since we took him out that to them only proved it.

And to top all of this off the coverage of the war was slanted. Any deaths were immediately rushed to talking-heads desks and repeated every 15 mins on radio and on TV. People started protesting all of the dead soldiers and flag-draped coffins. The press washed our faces with the lists of the dead 24/7. Our kids are dying as we speak in Afghanistan but they're ignored because that's the good war. Who cares. Back then they did. But now who cares that there are FOBs in the mountains of Afghanistan where our troops come under constant fire. They're sitting ducks and the press doesn't fucken care. Obama needs a massacre to pull us out and eventually he'll get one. It's all ready to be sprung on us. We just need the enemy to cooperate. The time isn't right. Obama needs to have one big mass killing at the right time so he can use it to his political advantage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back