5 yr old kindergarten boy undergoes transition to girl in front of classmates

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DAYS OF LOT: 5 Year-Old Kindergarten Boy Undergoes Transition to Girl in front of Classmates
The push to make children comfortable with transgenderism has reached disturbing new depths, with a California school promoting it to kindergartners by having a 5-year-old boy undergo a “transition ceremony” in front of classmates. The boy left his classroom at Rocklin Academy Schools in Rocklin dressed as a boy then returned dressed as a girl. KTXL-TV, a Fox affiliate in Sacramento, reported two books written specifically for young children were read in the class “to illustrate what

Trump needs to put a stop to this perverted brainwashing bs !!

DAYS OF LOT: 5 Year-Old Kindergarten Boy Undergoes Transition to Girl in front of Classmates
The push to make children comfortable with transgenderism has reached disturbing new depths, with a California school promoting it to kindergartners by having a 5-year-old boy undergo a “transition ceremony” in front of classmates. The boy left his classroom at Rocklin Academy Schools in Rocklin dressed as a boy then returned dressed as a girl. KTXL-TV, a Fox affiliate in Sacramento, reported two books written specifically for young children were read in the class “to illustrate what

Human beings should be free to decide for themselves, figure out their own mind, of course little children are impressionable. If people are looking for NAZIS, they need look no further than whatever school officials, politicians, or other social groups are responsible for twisting children's minds.

Unless the kids parents signed up for this, they should all be sued. I'd be getting a free college education out of this. I would call it invading my kid's safe space.

The left is all about perverting children.

They just can't let kids be kids or let anything happen naturally in its own time, They have a mentality of needing to fix everything coupled with the belief they are infallable. I wonder if that need to micro-manage isn't somehow tied to lack of faith.

This reads like it was a normal little boy being used to illustrate perversion.

There is a method to the liberal madness of forcing children in transgenderism as young ages. They become mentally ill, sterile and sexless adults. Boys do not grow up to be women. They don't grow up to be gay. They grow up to be eunuchs. Girls do not grow up to be men. They do not grow up to be lesbians. They grow up to be nothing, to be a mule. They have neither sperm nor eggs. At some time in the future, this practice might be looked upon with horror.

Human beings should be free to decide for themselves, figure out their own mind, of course little children are impressionable. If people are looking for NAZIS, they need look no further than whatever school officials, politicians, or other social groups are responsible for twisting children's minds.

Unless the kids parents signed up for this, they should all be sued. I'd be getting a free college education out of this. I would call it invading my kid's safe space.

The mind of a 5 year old isn't developed to the point of being able to decide something like this. It sounds like to me that the kid's parent(s) wanted a little girl and are willing to go to any level to have "her".

Repellent in the extreme. Liberalfilth have a long history of abusing small children for their own psychotic political ends. That's why I wish cancer on the whole lot of them. If a liberal human-anal-bead were to succumb to cancer, not only would I dance on the pig's grave, I would lead an entire C-walking class across it. Why these sick, exploitative pieces of shit!

Forum List

Back