5 years ago- Merkaz Harav terror attack

Thursday will mark the fifth anniversary of the terrorist attack at the Mercaz Harav Yeshiva in Jerusalem. A memorial service will be held attended by families of the victims, public officials, Knesset members and yeshiva students, rabbis and alumni.

do you know if there will be a similar memorial services for the over 120 palestinian children killed by the IDF in GAZA in the week prior to this attempt by a young palestinian patriot to rid his people's land in east jerusalem from foreign occupation?

forgive me, please, for being such a flaming anti-semite, but as hard as i try, i have a hard time relegating those palestinian babies to the dustbin of history while jews mourn their eight.

This is a memorial thread you Irish drunk, go spew your shit somewhere else. YOu are free to make a memorial thread for the Palestinian children killed by Hamas. Fuck off

typical jew...<sigh>

LOL...funny part is, these dudes will eat up these ethnic slurs and stereotypes and the like and most people will take it but every once in awhile, someone will dish a little back and they will break out the crying towels and the branding irons.

At least you finally admit of being an anti-semite. Good to know the mask is finally off.

Gaza mark its deal and we do ours.

If being a "patriot" is doing something like that against innocent students, not in Hebron or the west bank, not even in EAST Jerusalem, but in LEGAL JEWISH JERUSALEM, if that is heroism for you, you must be a psycho.

And you're welcome to join your heroes and kill yourself too for 72 virgins, if that's what you like so much.

I can't beleive that you would think that it is anti-Semetic to remember the dead Palestian Children and that you would think that Seal remembering them somehow unmasks his anti-Semetism. Also I am sick and tired of Zionists carring politics beyond death !!! My mine includes yours.

That wasn't about remembrering the Palestinian children that bothered me.

Seriously, that was ALL you took from that post?

sure sounded like it to me. all i said really was forgive me for mourning the palestinian children too and you suggested i kill myself. pretty harsh.

Thursday will mark the fifth anniversary of the terrorist attack at the Mercaz Harav Yeshiva in Jerusalem. A memorial service will be held attended by families of the victims, public officials, Knesset members and yeshiva students, rabbis and alumni.

do you know if there will be a similar memorial services for the over 120 palestinian children killed by the IDF in GAZA in the week prior to this attempt by a young palestinian patriot to rid his people's land in east jerusalem from foreign occupation?

forgive me, please, for being such a flaming anti-semite, but as hard as i try, i have a hard time relegating those palestinian babies to the dustbin of history while jews mourn their eight.

This is a memorial thread you Irish drunk, go spew your shit somewhere else. YOu are free to make a memorial thread for the Palestinian children killed by Hamas. Fuck off

this is not israel and i am not your gentile kafir.

that you really didn't answer my question. i believe the legal status of al quds is that of a "corpus seperatum".

i wasn't aware that other peoples were disputing the status of washington D.C.

Al Quds is not a real name of any real place. Al Quds simply means "What is holy". the name is Jerusalem.

It still is not the situation of "internatonal city". Jerusalem is Jewish besides the parts which are under conflict. and the Yeshiva was inside the Jewish Israeli part.

explain to us why the united states and so, so many other nations do not even recognise jerusalem as the capitol of israel. the yeshiva was in east al quds.

no wonder people hate you.

“al quds”:doubt: Jerusalem was liberated from Jordon never to be divided again. During Arab rule of east Jerusalem Jews were forbidden to visit our holiest sites, the Arabs used Jewish headstones to pave roads, there was never any “Palestinian” nation with Jerusalem as its capital, Jerusalem has been a majority Jewish city since the mid-1800s…. it’s not an Arab city it never has been

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zi0Rey38g4]Jerusalem United - YouTube[/ame]

At least you finally admit of being an anti-semite. Good to know the mask is finally off.

Gaza mark its deal and we do ours.

If being a "patriot" is doing something like that against innocent students, not in Hebron or the west bank, not even in EAST Jerusalem, but in LEGAL JEWISH JERUSALEM, if that is heroism for you, you must be a psycho.

And you're welcome to join your heroes and kill yourself too for 72 virgins, if that's what you like so much.

I can't beleive that you would think that it is anti-Semetic to remember the dead Palestian Children and that you would think that Seal remembering them somehow unmasks his anti-Semetism. Also I am sick and tired of Zionists carring politics beyond death !!! My mine includes yours.

If you'r sick of it, then get the fuck out of here Patty boy.

There is of course another solution but I would not expect a Zionist Poster to come up with it. Simply the Zionist Posters have to stop taking our dead, on both sides, and stop parading them in order to gain sympathy for their political views.
Also what problem do you have with the Irish, you said that you would not use that Irish slur again and I do have to admit that you lasted a fairly long time not using it, but somehow I knew it wouldn't last. Also the words Irish Drunk seem to slip easily from your lips.

that you really didn't answer my question. i believe the legal status of al quds is that of a "corpus seperatum".

i wasn't aware that other peoples were disputing the status of washington D.C.

Al Quds is not a real name of any real place. Al Quds simply means "What is holy". the name is Jerusalem.

It still is not the situation of "internatonal city". Jerusalem is Jewish besides the parts which are under conflict. and the Yeshiva was inside the Jewish Israeli part.

explain to us why the united states and so, so many other nations do not even recognise jerusalem as the capitol of israel. the yeshiva was in east al quds.

People who don't accept Jerusalem as our capitol are either cluless or haters. Jerusalem has history of thousands of years, while "Al Quds" is something made up and fictional.

That is the truth, and haters are known for denying the truth.

People who don't accept Jerusalem as our capitol are either cluless or haters. Jerusalem has history of thousands of years, while "Al Quds" is something made up and fictional.

how many countries accept al quds as the capital of israel...i.e. how many countries have their embassies there?

how many countries accept al quds as the capital of israel...i.e. how many countries have their embassies there?

How could they accept it there is no such place:confused:

If you'r sick of it, then get the fuck out of here Patty boy.

There is of course another solution but I would not expect a Zionist Poster to come up with it. Simply the Zionist Posters have to stop taking our dead, on both sides, and stop parading them in order to gain sympathy for their political views.
Also what problem do you have with the Irish, you said that you would not use that Irish slur again and I do have to admit that you lasted a fairly long time not using it, but somehow I knew it wouldn't last. Also the words Irish Drunk seem to slip easily from your lips.

DO you realize how ridiculous you look calling us all Zionist. Were are not defined by our beliefs. 'd like to see if you can have a normal conversation without using the word 'Zionist'

Forum List

Back