5 year old girl sexually assaulted by tranny 5 year old boy in Georgia school restroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
A five year old tranny?

Get the fuck outta here!

Some people here are to stupid to know the difference between transgender, and gender fluid- as the child identifies himself in the article. It should also be noted that while the parents made some pretty serious allegations- we don't really know what the alleged sexual assault actually consisted of. It could have been something innocent or unintentional that freaked out the girl. Or the parents could have made the whole thing up - or blew it out of proportion-based on something that the girl said I never knew a 5 year old to be sexually aggressive.

However, there is no doubt that the bigots - in and out of government-who are given to histrionics and propaganda will rush to judgement and get a lot of mileage out of it.
:cuckoo:

Why don't you just go away and stop cluttering up this board with stupid shit and come back when you have something constructive to the discussion.

I’m 68 years old.

Been using public restrooms all my life and have yet to run into a “weirdo”.

71 here . Yes an old white guy liberal. Let it be known that we exist. Never had a problem with "weirdos" in rest rooms either.
Just go to the city, any progressive controlled area is packed full of weirdos

Would you feel better if the girl was sexually assaulted by a 5 yr old straight boy? If I remember correctly, sexual assault is bad, period.

Is there a special provision that makes sexual assault "OK" for trannies?
Who are you asking? If it's me the answer is NO ! Why would you even ask such an idiotic question? And by the way, the article says that he identifies as gender fluid. That is a different issue than gay or straight. While it is plausible for a 5 year old to be experiencing gender dysphoria, it is not likely that they are aware of a sexual orientation or have sexual attractions. ny more questions?
You’re talking out of your ass

Would you feel better if the girl was sexually assaulted by a 5 yr old straight boy? If I remember correctly, sexual assault is bad, period.

Look Einstein, it's not whether they are straight or not, it's that they are allowing kids to choose what they are and choose which rest room to go in.

Apparently YOU are apparently NOT Einstein. or even close. The choices are that we can listen, support and respect what the child is experiencing, and help them to deal with it, or we can reject them, tell them that they are crazy, and ridicule them, and then wring our hands at the funeral and sob about "why did he/ she kill him/her self " and pretend that it was not your stupidity. What do you prefer? You need to make a choice, because you might think that it is all bullshit- but the pain is very real to the child.

Look Einstein, it's not whether they are straight or not, it's that they are allowing kids to choose what they are and choose which rest room to go in.

Apparently YOU are apparently NOT Einstein. or even close. The choices are that we can listen, support and respect what the child is experiencing, and help them to deal with it, or we can reject them, tell them that they are crazy, and ridicule them, and then wring our hands at the funeral and sob about "why did he/ she kill him/her self " and pretend that it was not your stupidity. What do you prefer? You need to make a choice, because you might think that it is all bullshit- but the pain is very real to the child.
Only fucking morons believe that anyone can choose their own gender. Science denier

When you were little and got raped you went back for more.

A five year old tranny?

Get the fuck outta here!

Some people here are to stupid to know the difference between transgender, and gender fluid- as the child identifies himself in the article. It should also be noted that while the parents made some pretty serious allegations- we don't really know what the alleged sexual assault actually consisted of. It could have been something innocent or unintentional that freaked out the girl. Or the parents could have made the whole thing up - or blew it out of proportion-based on something that the girl said I never knew a 5 year old to be sexually aggressive.

However, there is no doubt that the bigots - in and out of government-who are given to histrionics and propaganda will rush to judgement and get a lot of mileage out of it.
Most humans aren't obsessed with cramming objects in their butts.

Turn yourself in as a dangerous sexual predator immediately.
:asshole::asshole::asshole:

A five year old tranny?

Get the fuck outta here!

What do you think is funny Breeze?

A five year old tranny?

Get the fuck outta here!

Most humans aren't obsessed with cramming objects in their butts.

Turn yourself in as a dangerous sexual predator immediately.
:asshole::asshole::asshole:
I see you advertising. :)

She was assaulted by a 5 year old straight boy.

Well that child can never be on SCOTUS.

His parents should be arrested for child abuse

When you allow grade school kids to choose their gender, then choose which restroom they want to use, it's no surprise an incident like this has occurred.
And it will be repeated.

Transgender bathroom policy investigated in Georgia school assault case
The Education Department is investigating whether a Georgia school district's trans-inclusive bathroom policy created a “hostile environment” for a 5-year-old.
by Associated Press / Oct.04.2018 / 9:29 AM PDT

WASHINGTON — The Education Department said Wednesday that it is investigating whether a Georgia school district’s policy allowing transgender students to use the bathroom of their choice created a “hostile environment” for a 5-year-old girl who said she was sexually assaulted in a school bathroom.

Transgender bathroom policy investigated in Georgia school assault case
Democrats don’t mind this type of assault. They are more concerned with the transgender kids rights.

Good grief, people! These are five-year-olds. Nobody has any notion, nor even cares at that age about sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.

When I was about that age, our parents took us to Frontiertown, I think in upstate New York, where they had a ride in which you were put on a stagecoach, which was chased by actors on horseback. My older brother was allowed to ride on top and fight off the bandits. My mother made me ride inside the coach, even though I was heavily armed on both hips with dual cap pistols and was prepared to fight along side my 11-year-old brother, and I sure did kick up shit. She made me sit down in the coach. While I understand as an adult that allowing a five-year-old to ride on top of a speeding coach was something that a responsible parent would not do, it was put to me by my mother that "I was a girl." Not good.

In my adult life, I have always been a heterosexual, as it was men who always attracted me, and women did not. But this is not, and should not, be political, because we understand absolutely nothing about the operation of human sexuality.

I strongly object to anyone who would force a gender identity on any child. These are culturally based anyway.

I want to play with Colin Firth. I also want to play with my brother's electric trains again. The dolls were really boring. I would love to get to play with an Air Force jet (properly trained, of course). I loved "12 O'clock High."

Forcing a gender identity on any child is just plain wrong. Let your child choose who s/he will become.

A five year old tranny?

Get the fuck outta here!

There are only boy’s and girls. Go with the plumbing God gave you. No such thing as “gender fluid.” That’s a new one on me. Liberals come up with the dumbest shit.

A five year old tranny?

Get the fuck outta here!

Some are to stupid to realize in order to cause society to collapse, they dream up BS FKN terms that don't exist, never exited and indoctirantion will cause you stupid fks to think anything exist as long as it fits your mental illness oh wait you all can't tell that you have severe mental illness GENDER FLUID ARE YOU FKN RETARDED.. SOME ARE TO STUPID OT REALIZE BIOLOGICALLY THERE'S TWO GENDERS DUMB FK. SINCE IS GOD YOU PATHETIC FKS SAY THAT YOURSELVES....

Transgenders, 4 Studies Say It’s Mental Disorders

But if the professionals who treat transgenders remain unwilling to “come out” about the mental disorders nothing will change in their diagnosis or treatment. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. They’ve got the insanity going on.

Transgenders, 4 Studies Say It’s Mental Disorders | Walt Heyer Ministries

A five year old tranny?

Get the fuck outta here!

:cuckoo:

Why don't you just go away and stop cluttering up this board with stupid shit and come back when you have something constructive to the discussion.

I’m 68 years old.

Been using public restrooms all my life and have yet to run into a “weirdo”.

71 here . Yes an old white guy liberal. Let it be known that we exist. Never had a problem with "weirdos" in rest rooms either.

Reality dumbass, Brainwashing makes these kids think they are a gawd dam gay or tranny, brainwashing tells these kids they are or aren't whatever fkn sex they were born with you moron. . This is child abuse yah prick teaching kids all this tranny BS.

Gender Madness: Transgender “Markers” Do Not Exist
In fact, a study published in 2014 further supports the research given on my website, sexchangeregret.com and the research referenced in my books: no biological basis can be found for transsexualism.

Gender Madness: Transgender “Markers” Do Not Exist | Walt Heyer Ministries

A five year old tranny?

Get the fuck outta here!

It was Christine Ford

A five year old tranny?

Get the fuck outta here!

There are only boy’s and girls. Go with the plumbing God gave you. No such thing as “gender fluid.” That’s a new one on me. Liberals come up with the dumbest shit.

Gender identities are only culture-based. Leave the kids alone. THEY will tell YOU who they are. Look at these fucking fundies who want to produce "virgin brides" to welp puppies for fundie men, being "pure" and being sold into their sexual fate so that their "husbands" can rut at will. What if these daughters of fundies actually wanted to be scientists, lawyers, engineers, doctors, writers, but their fundie parents openly planned to sell their bodies?

A five year old tranny?

Get the fuck outta here!

Gender identities are only culture-based. Leave the kids alone. THEY will tell YOU who they are. Look at these fucking fundies who want to produce "virgin brides" to welp puppies for fundie men, being "pure" and being sold into their sexual fate so that their "husbands" can rut at will. What if these daughters of fundies actually wanted to be scientists, lawyers, engineers, doctors, writers, but their fundie parents openly planned to sell their bodies?
Such a bigot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back