5 Time Draft Dodger: This Time A Democrat

How fuckin' stupid are these people to say such things when they know it's complete bullshit? Do they think such claims will slip through without being questioned, especially during a campaign?
Politicians are not too bright. Anyone who thinks they can pose as a Vietnam vet in this age is a complete idiot.
In this age of Teabaggers/FAUX Noise fans (who'll believe most B.S.), how could a politician resist?!!

:eusa_eh:

Whereas the MSM are impressive in their unbiased reporting. :lol:

You realize, I assume, that the use of centered, colored, underlined, bold text just makes you look insecure, right? Personally, if I wrote the kind of crap that you do, I'd be less inclined to draw attention to my drivel. Just sayin'.

A lot of folks got deferrements during Vietnam. I don't, haven't, and can't criticize any of them for that. Poseurs are dispicable, though.

yes

bush_codpiece.jpg
News flash, Eder. Bush is no longer president and, guess what? He's not even a candidate for any public office.

Boooooooosh!

Point out where the OP used our dead and I'll neg her. But, she didn't. Not for the first time, you're stretching... maybe you should take up Pilates.... it might help your ability to reach for an intelligent response.
Regradless of Shaman and ravi's meltdowns, this Democratic Senate candidate is a Vietnam vet poseur. Despicable.
Yep. So too was Bush.
Really? Bush posed as a Vietnam vet?

And, Bush is running for Senate or any other public office?

Damn, I need to catch up.

Boooooooooooooosh! :rofl:

:rolleyes: He did that no more than Queasy did by starting this thread. Did you neg her as well?

Point out where the OP used our dead and I'll neg her. But, she didn't. Not for the first time, you're stretching... maybe you should take up Pilates.... it might help your ability to reach for an intelligent response.
Once again you are caught being an idiot and babble mindlessly.

Maybe there should be a law that no one can mention that soldiers were killed for no good reason.

Babbling mindlessly is a skill that you demonstrate far more regularly than I, Rav. You're have a MSG - a Masters in Sweeping Generalizations.

Because I believe in freedom of speech, no, I don't think we should have a law - that's a leftist argument - legislate against everything you disapprove of. Personally, I'll just stick to negging people who use our war dead for partisan point scoring. Individual freedom... it's important to me.

Impressive how quickly the Bush defense follows the 'Mom, he did it too' scenario.

Wouldn't it be great if people could focus on the point and, Gawd forbid, actually criticize their own side. How radical!
I did call him a moron. And it isn't a defense, it is a comment that you all loved Dubya because he "served" during Vietnam when in fact he "served" as much as this dope did.

:thup:
Kinda!!

You're forgetting The Idiot Son (actually) faced jail-time!!!

"The gap in Bush's military records for 1972, and his lack of a full answer to the question about his drug use, generated stories during the 2000 campaign. Bush refused for months to say whether he had ever used illegal drugs. Then he changed his stance, according to the Boston Globe, saying he had not used illegal drugs "since 1974."

Two books now contain the charge that Bush was arrested for possession of cocaine in 1972 in Texas, most likely in late November or December after his stint in Alabama. Bush was allowed to perform community service in 1973 by working for a minority children's program in Houston, Professionals United for Leadership League (PULL), chaired by his father. The record of that arrest was expunged, meaning he apparently received the equivalent of Youthful Offender status at the age of 26."

Yep, he's doomed. Only Republicans can get away with "serving" in the NG or the Reserves to keep themselves out of harms way.

Dems won't vote for this dope.

Ah, yes....the Reluctant Warrior, who was so adept at sending other-peoples' kids to DIE!!!

:scared1:

You got negged for using our war heroes as a political football. They've done enough for you. You don't get to use them to score partisan points.
The subject is Politicians!!

Ya' really wanna compare body-counts (due to unnecessary-wars), between the Parties?????

The subject is one particular politician, you fucking moronic idiot. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you haven't even grasped the fucking topic.

* Note to self: Call Mom and thank her for my education.

You are one sorry excuse for human skin.

That is rich coming from you.

(Neg rep coming from Lost Soul in

1...)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

He not only hit me with a family violation, but he stung me with a -1 rep.

Lost Soul said:
Hi, you have received -1 reputation points from Lost Soul.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
whores child.

Regards,
Lost Soul

Note: This is an automated message.

Loon.

And yet again, the left have to deflect from a legitimate criticism. I think I'll just wait for one of 'em to make some tenuous link to Nazis now..... cuz that's the SOP.

A lot of folks got deferrements during Vietnam. I don't, haven't, and can't criticize any of them for that. Poseurs are despicable, though.
....In-ALL-forms.....​

"Those who encountered Bush in Alabama remember him as an affable social drinker who acted younger than his 26 years. Referred to as George Bush, Jr. by newspapers in those days, sources say he also tended to show up late every day, around noon or one, at Blount's campaign headquarters in Montgomery. They say Bush would prop his cowboy boots on a desk and brag about how much he drank the night before.

They also remember Bush's stories about how the New Haven, Connecticut police always let him go, after he told them his name, when they stopped him "all the time" for driving drunk as a student at Yale in the late 1960s. Bush told this story to others working in the campaign "what seemed like a hundred times," says Red Blount's nephew C. Murphy Archibald, now an attorney in Charlotte, N.C., who also worked on the Blount campaign and said he had "vivid memories" of that time.

"He would laugh uproariously as though there was something funny about this. To me, that was pretty memorable, because here he is, a number of years out of college, talking about this to people he doesn't know," Archibald said. "He just struck me as a guy who really had an idea of himself as very much a child of privilege, that he wasn't operating by the same rules."

And yet again, the left have to deflect from a legitimate criticism. I think I'll just wait for one of 'em to make some tenuous link to Nazis now..... cuz that's the SOP.
Of course. Vietnam vet poseurs are despicable, so when a Dem is outed as one, they flail in desperation.

liar.
Irrespective of whether that is true or not, a Democratic Party candidate for US Senate is a Vietnam vet poseur.

Forum List

Back