44 Years Later!!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The top photo, taken in July 1944, in Normandy, shows three Canadian heroes (Bernard Hoo, John McCouville and Roy Kostick) at the entrance of Caen. These three members of the Queen's Own Rifles of Canada survived the war, returned to Canada and had wonderful lives. On June 6, 1988 ( forty-four years after the picture was taken), Bernard, John and Roy went back to Caen and stood at the exact same spot (bottom photo).

1623592274331.png

Some years ago I was talking to an old neighbour of mine who had been there that day.
He was an Irishman serving in the British Army.
He said he was not part of the initial attack but came up behind the Canadians push.
He said he saw one German soldier hanging from a tree with his genitals cut off and placed in his mouth. He blamed the Canadians.

Some years ago I was talking to an old neighbour of mine who had been there that day.
He was an Irishman serving in the British Army.
He said he was not part of the initial attack but came up behind the Canadians push.
He said he saw one German soldier hanging from a tree with his genitals cut off and placed in his mouth. He blamed the Canadians.
That was a signature Bolshevik move. Widespread in Russia after the Jewish Revolution there. Nuremberg, too, they crushed the testicles of the Germans they put on trial for losing the war.

To me, it looks like the same guy in the middle position in both pictures.
But the other two men have switched spots in the second picture.
What do you think? .... :cool:
Agree, unless one shrank and the other grew

For those who fought in wars to protect others from violent wanna-be world dominators......

It may seem the world doesn't care, and doesn't appreciate you at all.
But know that there are those of us who know, for whatever reason you were in the military (and even those not in the military), your service and loss is appreciated more than you can ever know.

And some people DO teach their kids WHY.
young-boy-salutes-flags-of-memorial-day-display-picture-id176820189

Many kids today have very little understanding of real American history as this is by Bolshevik design !

You destroy the patriotism by changing the history

Forum List

Back