43 Percent of Trump Supporters Informed on Election Issues Versus 31 Percent of Clinton Supporters

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Pretty bad. I think too many vote according to emotions or just believe the shit they hear. I do believe that Hillary voters tend to believe what she says while ignoring what she has actually done. Her words don't match her actions and most media aren't pointing that out.

People were asked questions about the issues and too few were informed.

"In total, the rates at which voters gave the correct answers varied from a high of 43% for Trump voters to a low of 31% for Clinton voters:

⦁ 43% for Trump voters.
⦁ 37% for 35 to 64 year olds.
⦁ 37% for males.
⦁ 35% for undecided voters.
⦁ 34% for females.
⦁ 34% for 65+ year olds.
⦁ 31% for Clinton voters.

The sample sizes of third-party voters and 18 to 34 year olds were too small to produce meaningful data."
Poll Shows Voters Are Broadly Ignorant About Issues That Impact Them – Just Facts

I suspect that people are paying attention only to the issue, or issues, that they feel affect them. I also think they are buying the hype. Hillary's ads talk about jobs but she will continue Obama's irresponsible policy of allowing more illegals to pour across the border and bring in more refugees, which means less jobs for citizens. And it's bad enough now because they count crappy part time jobs in the numbers to make it look like people are doing fine. She will also try to keep Obamacare going or go to single payer, which will put more responsibility on employers and cause more job loss. She will also raise taxes and wants to raise death taxes to 65%, which will ensure many small businesses will close and many family farms will be lost.

She plans on continuing the very policies that put us in this mess. Her campaign ads are a pack of lies and a perfect example of her admitted public vs private stands. The emails proved that she intends to tell people what they want to hear but do something different behind closed doors. She feels that people are stupid and don't know what's good for them so she'll appease them with words and then decide what she thinks is best. Of course, what she thinks is best is actually what is best for her and her need for power. She and her ilk admire commies in Cuba and I think secretly dream of being a dictator who demands that people worship them. Bowl Cut Jr. forces people, under threat of punishment or death, to act like they love him.

People who listen to her don't believe there is a problem with porous borders or a problem with bringing in terrorists with the refugees. They don't yet believe there is a problem with Obamacare, or Hillarycare, whatever you want to call it. How many of her supporters are uneducated welfare recipients who haven't got a clue about job prospects or the economy? They want to hear about more free shit and won't concern themselves with much else. When they hear higher taxes, they think that translates to more for them. Hillary wants open borders and one world government. The liberal media decided to block info on the leaked emails because they show the true Hillary Clinton. And she is one scary bitch!!

At least Trump is up front about a few major issues. We know how he feels about the refugees and open borders. He is also more likely to favor the private sector over a bloated government bureaucracy.

I think people will ultimately vote according to what they feel the most pressing problems are and who has the best solution. I should say who is claiming to have the solution. After a person is elected, we always hear that no one takes campaign promises seriously. It happens every fucking time. Yet, here we are again and people are voting based on what the candidates are saying. I've been around a long time and watched what Hillary has done. Look at her record of voting. Look at her emails that have been leaked. It all speaks volumes about her character, or lack thereof. Her own record is all you need to know.

Last edited:
What a hackish poll was it written by the Koch bros? its all about "school choice programs" and how much we spend on "welfare" looooosely defined

One enviromental question reads" Now, just thinking about the United States, in your opinion, is the air generally more polluted than it was 30 years ago?" the answer according to them is no, the reason why is that 6 "criteria" are lower than they were back then, things like Co2 and mercury apparently dont count as pollution anymore lol

Pretty bad. I think too many vote according to emotions or just believe the shit they hear. I do believe that Hillary voters tend to believe what she says while ignoring what she has actually done. Her words don't match her actions and most media aren't pointing that out.

People were asked questions about the issues and too few were informed.

"In total, the rates at which voters gave the correct answers varied from a high of 43% for Trump voters to a low of 31% for Clinton voters:

⦁ 43% for Trump voters.
⦁ 37% for 35 to 64 year olds.
⦁ 37% for males.
⦁ 35% for undecided voters.
⦁ 34% for females.
⦁ 34% for 65+ year olds.
⦁ 31% for Clinton voters.

The sample sizes of third-party voters and 18 to 34 year olds were too small to produce meaningful data."
Poll Shows Voters Are Broadly Ignorant About Issues That Impact Them – Just Facts

finish up ...

Male voters and Trump voters were more likely than any other groups to say “it does not matter,” at 73% and 72% respectively. Most of the other groups were not far behind, with rates of:
  • 71% for 35 to 64 year olds.
  • 67% for Clinton voters.
  • 67% for 65+ year olds.
  • 66% for undecided voters.
  • 64% for females.

Trumpbots don't give a shit either.

What a hackish poll was it written by the Koch bros? its all about "school choice programs" and how much we spend on "welfare" looooosely defined

One enviromental question reads" Now, just thinking about the United States, in your opinion, is the air generally more polluted than it was 30 years ago?" the answer according to them is no, the reason why is that 6 "criteria" are lower than they were back then, things like Co2 and mercury apparently dont count as pollution anymore lol
Wow....see, you proved the OP's contention that you are indeed one of the liberal idiots.....

Good job!!!!

Wow....see, you proved the OP's contention that you are indeed one of the liberal idiots.....

Good job!!!!
Just because im not in your cult?

Good job!!!!
No, because you are a fascist....

Good job!!!!
if that were true you would like me better

Good job!!!!
No, I won't be joining you and your fascist democrat friends....

But look on the brights side, you bottom quintile'ers will never see us coming....it's better that way.....

Good job!!!!
No, I won't be joining you and your fascist democrat friends....

But look on the brights side, you bottom quintile'ers will never see us coming....it's better that way.....
aww c'mon lemme join your cult

The only reason liberals win elections, is they are joined by the idiots who want free stuff from the government.
This is the modern Dimocrat party: 20%-25% white liberal elites, the rest idiots with their palms out to the government.

There were some interesting questions, along with their 'right answers' that the Trump people got wrong:

Such as:

Global Warming

Question 11: Would you say the earth is measurably warmer than it was 30 years ago?

Correct Answer: Yes. According to both satellite-measured data and ground-level thermometers, the earth’s average temperature has increased by about 0.6 to 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit over the past 30 years. This increase is greater than the range of measurement uncertainty. For a point of comparison, a temperature analysis of a glacier in Greenland found that it was about 22ºF colder during the last ice age than it is now.

Correct answer given by 67% of all voters, 85% of Clinton voters, 38% of Trump voters, 68% of undecided voters, 66% of males, 68% of females, 67% of 35 to 64 year olds, and 66% of 65+ year olds.

Social Security

Question 19: Do Social Security’s financial problems stem from politicians looting the program and spending the money on other programs?

Correct Answer: No. By law, all Social Security taxes and revenues can be used only for the Social Security program, and the federal government has never failed to abide by this law. What some call “looting” is actually a legal requirement (established in the original Social Security of 1935) that all of the program’s surpluses be loaned to the federal government. The government is required to pay back this money with interest, and it has been doing so since 2010. Social Security’s financial problems stem from other factors, such as increased life expectancy and the growing number of people receiving disability benefits.

Correct answer given by 11% of all voters, 16% of Clinton voters, 5% of Trump voters, and 12% of undecided voters, 13% of males, 10% of females, 12% of 35 to 64 year olds, and 11% of 65+ year olds.

Conquest Communications is a Republican/conservative operation.

And there is no question that the GOP establishment hates Trump. Many are supporting Hillary. That said, they likely hoped the poll would show Hillary supporters in a more positive light than Trump supporters. I find this poll more credible than the leftwing sites who only report things when they are favorable to Hillary.

Conquest Communications is a Republican/conservative operation.

And there is no question that the GOP establishment hates Trump. Many are supporting Hillary. That said, they likely hoped the poll would show Hillary supporters in a more positive light than Trump supporters. I find this poll more credible than the leftwing sites who only report things when they are favorable to Hillary.

You find any poll more credible if it has results you like.

BTW, nobody noticed I guess but the poll, by its own admissions, had margins of error around 7 points lol.

Forum List

Back