43/50 Most dangerous cities are in Latin America

latin and south american society is generally pretty messed up from what i see in my observations . Catholic priests did no where near as good a job as their Protestant missionaries and Pilgrims did in building the Foundations of civilized society !!

Mexico is also the most dangerous place for journalists, I believe, or one of the most dangerous.
------------------------------------------- think so , lots of so called journalists are self employed and they are killed quite often and by very torturous methods . As far as violence its interesting that tourist spot 'aculpuco' is very violent ATS .

Trump is right again. This is why we need a good wall. Mexico is corrupt. They let the SA criminals on the run pour right on through......along with bad or sick Mexicans that they don't want to deal with.

Sure some good ones come over. The mothers get raped on the way and have to pay a fee for the privilege! What a World! Trump is right again!

Long live the Trumpster!

We need a wall because another Criminal Obama will come along and pull the Border patrol off of the Federal lands (again). Or states like CA will not enforce. The wall will slow it down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back