4 traitorous women found guilty of leaving food and water for 'illegal alien' invaders in desert

--- Four women found guilty after leaving food and water for migrants in Arizona desert --- guess that they are supposed 'amerikuns' that live in the USA and who work to flood the USA with illegal mexican and 'otm' alien invaders eh ??
Wow, women trying to prevent dehydration and death. How unAmerican of them!

Also they weren’t working to flood the US with Alien Invaders you dimwit. They were working to prevent other people from dying simple as that.

If I ever had the FU money, I’d open up 100s aid stations through the southwest. They’d have 2 things; water, food, and a motion detector that notified the border patrol to come pick them up. We can’t have open borders but we can have open hearts. I applaud the 4 women and hope they get right back to it.

--- Four women found guilty after leaving food and water for migrants in Arizona desert --- guess that they are supposed 'amerikuns' that live in the USA and who work to flood the USA with illegal mexican and 'otm' alien invaders eh ??

Also they weren’t working to flood the US with Alien Invaders you dimwit. They were working to prevent other people from dying simple as that.
--------------------------- as a practical matter , the illegal aliens that don't die in the desert will just end up invading the USA Slade .

Did you read the article? Probably not you dumbass. They were found guilty to enter a Federal Wildlife Preserve without permit and leaving trash behind in the same Preserve.

and the trash they left behind was Food and Water Defcon .

--------------------------- as a practical matter , the illegal aliens that don't die in the desert will just end up invading the USA Slade .
As a practical matter good hearted Americans don’t let people die in the dessert no matter which country they are from.

Did you read the article? Probably not you dumbass. They were found guilty to enter a Federal Wildlife Preserve without permit and leaving trash behind in the same Preserve.
Yes I did read that... but I was responding to the OPs disgraceful commentary about it

As a practical matter good hearted Americans don’t let people die in the dessert no matter which country they are from.
---------------------------------------- good Hearted Traitors , aiders and abettors of an illegal Alien invasion of my and my kids Homeland of the USA eh Slade ??

i suppose that 'benedict arnold' was a good hearted Traitor eh Slade ??

They illegally enetered a national wildlife refuge take it up with the EPA. Maybe the EPA should open up wildlife refuges for the 'refugees?' Let the refugees squat on wildlife refuges. Lots of wildlife, food, etc. there.

---------------------------------------- good Hearted Traitors , aiders and abettors of an illegal Alien invasion of my and my kids Homeland of the USA eh Slade ??
Justify your sickness however you want, it’s still people dying in a dessert and the crime of sneaking over here to make a better life for their family is not a death sentence. The fact that you would celebrate people dying just because they are trespassing just shows how messed up you are

Justify your sickness however you want, it’s still people dying in a dessert and the crime of sneaking over here to make a better life for their family is not a death sentence. The fact that you would celebrate people dying just because they are trespassing just shows how messed up you are

Why does one need to 'sneak' in order to 'make a better life?' Why not just present oneself at U.S. ports of entry and apply to come legally to the U.S.?

You mean like Trump is a traitor for taking the word of the Russian President over American intelligence personnel?

If you support Trump than you support a traitor.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Why does one need to 'sneak' in order to 'make a better life?' Why not just present oneself at U.S. ports of entry and apply to come legally to the U.S.?
That’s what should happen. I’m not going to pretend to know the plight and situations for these people or what they are being told

That’s what should happen. I’m not going to pretend to know the plight and situations for these people or what they are being told

They are being told to claim refugee status even if they transgress our border. The problem is in the number of these so-called 'refugees.' They are overwhelming our immigration service. We need walls, more border security, drones, cameras, etc. Anything to protect our sovereign borders. Without borders there is no America.

This is how far we have fallen. People in the desert in need of water and food. People trying to provide these necessities are criminals. Pardon me while I resign from Christianity.

Yes officer. I knew he was an escaped convicted serial killer, but what kind of person would I be if I didn't hide him for 2 years since you were going to execute him?

They are being told to claim refugee status even if they transgress our border. The problem is in the number of these so-called 'refugees.' They are overwhelming our immigration service. We need walls, more border security, drones, cameras, etc. Anything to protect our sovereign borders. Without borders there is no America.
Who is telling them all this?

Forum List

Back