4 signs Cohen will flip on trump

Of course, Trump cult members will retort with the "brilliant" statement....."What's wrong with Cohen visiting Prague"???.....as if the guy went there to check out the bakeries in that city.

I've said it before, if Cohen was in Prague and not in LA as his photographic evidence shows, he's fucked. If he wasn't in Prague, Trump should throw Mueller into Gitmo
-Cohen has 2 passports....we've only seen 1.

-we DO NOT know the precise date of the Prague meeting, only a few week range

- and lastly, even if he did meet Russians, it could have been to work on the trump tower Moscow deal, so Mueller would need to prove the purpose of the meeting...was election conspiracy.

Oh yeah. In 2018 that's so fucking solid that we can't limit the date of the imaginary "Prague meeting" to within a few weeks.

That's convincing
either way, cohen said he was NEVER in Prague and has never been there in his entire life....so if he was there, he lied.... if so, why?

Right. I agree with you there. He could have said yes I was in Prague and no, its none of your business. That he said he wasn't in Prague is a problem for him if he was and ends Mueller investigation if he wasn't

83A81041-3169-4235-A194-08311F898C4C.gif

Of course, Trump cult members will retort with the "brilliant" statement....."What's wrong with Cohen visiting Prague"???.....as if the guy went there to check out the bakeries in that city.

I've said it before, if Cohen was in Prague and not in LA as his photographic evidence shows, he's fucked. If he wasn't in Prague, Trump should throw Mueller into Gitmo
-Cohen has 2 passports....we've only seen 1.

-we DO NOT know the precise date of the Prague meeting, only a few week range

- and lastly, even if he did meet Russians, it could have been to work on the trump tower Moscow deal, so Mueller would need to prove the purpose of the meeting...was election conspiracy.

He has 2 passports? Really? Does he also have a body double who was with his daughter in Los Angeles?
with his SON in LA not daughter? and that was until Aug 29th

if Cohen wasnt in Prague he isnt producing an alibi to prove he wasnt.

just saying he wasnt there ?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkkkay.

got it.

Two passports are common for most international businessmen in the USA.

Yes, You Can (and Should) Have Two U.S. Passports

Actually they're not.....and those that are are for ME travel....from your link:

There are two reasons travelers can legally possess a valid second U.S. passport: One is political, the other is logistical.

First, politics. The U.S. government will grant you passport number two if you can prove that you’ll be traveling between two countries that will deny you entry because you’ve visited the other. The State Department’s official language does not pinpoint specific nations, but this currently applies only to the Middle East, where many countries deny entrance to travelers who have an Israeli passport stamp. (Israel now lets travelers request that they don’t get a stamp and instead receive a stamped piece of paper to keep inside the passport; still, the State Department will consider giving you a second passport if you’re visiting this region.)

Two passports are common for most international businessmen in the USA.

Yes, You Can (and Should) Have Two U.S. Passports

Actually they're not.....and those that are are for ME travel....from your link:

There are two reasons travelers can legally possess a valid second U.S. passport: One is political, the other is logistical.

First, politics. The U.S. government will grant you passport number two if you can prove that you’ll be traveling between two countries that will deny you entry because you’ve visited the other. The State Department’s official language does not pinpoint specific nations, but this currently applies only to the Middle East, where many countries deny entrance to travelers who have an Israeli passport stamp. (Israel now lets travelers request that they don’t get a stamp and instead receive a stamped piece of paper to keep inside the passport; still, the State Department will consider giving you a second passport if you’re visiting this region.)
yep, and Cohen travels to Israel, and the middle east which can require 2, and even Russia which requires you to send them your passport to get a Visa, so you need a passport in the meantime....

yep, and Cohen travels to Israel, and the middle east which can require 2, and even Russia which requires you to send them your passport to get a Visa, so you need a passport in the meantime....

Let it go.....one of the first things the FBI would check on is a second passport.....Cohen wasn't in Prague, Carter Page ain't a russian spy, and Hillary's "dossier" is pure fiction. :rolleyes-41:

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/4-signs-michael-cohen-will-flip-on-president-trump/

He dropped the lawsuit against Buzzfeed...maybe it has become evident Mueller has evidence he was in Prague....as the Dossier states.

Federal charges of 30-40 years....vs State charges of 20-30 years. Michael will do the right thing for his family.

Sorry....Mr Manafort....you held out too long.
One sign you are clueless.

Rosenstein Told Trump He’s Not a Target in Mueller Probe, Sources Say

Let it go.....one of the first things the FBI would check on is a second passport.....Cohen wasn't in Prague, Carter Page ain't a russian spy, and Hillary's "dossier" is pure fiction. :rolleyes-41:
I'm certain you are wishing and a hoping that's true, but Mueller could have known this on day one.....And it is only now a year later that the Press got a whiff of it....if they really did.

It serves no purpose for Mueller to show his hand in the counter intelligence investigation, until the fat lady sings..... And his investigation is completed.

Although, my friend, even IF the meeting was about a hotel or trump tower, this would negate Trump's claims of having NO dealings with Russia.

Forum List

Back