4 Americans are killed in Benghazi, and all Hillary thinks to do is e-mail her kid

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Seriously, Hillary e-mailed her own kid who is nothing to the USA and told Chelsea that the embassy was attacked by terrorist.............No shit, was the embassy attacked by Santa's Elves or Buddhist Monks? The hell with the Navy seal team, call Chelsea, that is what is important.

And more important is that you morons can not understand this, well keep smoking, it's good for you.

Four Americans are killed in Benghazi and only two are officials, yet 3000 die on 9/11 and never got this level of inquiry. 9/11 produced almost 5,000 dead soldiers and innumerable injured, yet we never got this level of inquiry, 90 Americans a day, every day, are killed by gunfire but we never had this level of inquiry.

There are literally dozens of American problems that we regard seriously yet none of them warrant this level of inquiry. It's time to put the toys up kids and get to work and do the job you are paid to do.

Four Americans are killed in Benghazi and only two are officials, yet 3000 die on 9/11 and never got this level of inquiry. 9/11 produced almost 5,000 dead soldiers and innumerable injured, yet we never got this level of inquiry, 90 Americans a day, every day, are killed by gunfire but we never had this level of inquiry.

There are literally dozens of American problems that we regard seriously yet none of them warrant this level of inquiry. It's time to put the toys up kids and get to work and do the job you are paid to do.

You've got some nerve.

GWB and the State Department did not tell first Responders to 9/11 to stand down and do not rescue the victims. This administration and Hillary Clinton know who gave the stand down order at Benghazi because it came from the top. Who was it? Obama or Hillary? What happened in Benghazi was cold blooded murder. And you think it does not warrant this level of inquiry? As I said earlier. You've got some nerve.

Last edited:
am i the only who noticed that the email in question is not actually addressed to chelsea..?
diane-620x255.jpg

anyway, this email is not any sort of smoking gun...

the info in the immediate aftermath was fluid and the investigation was rapidly just beginning.

as i have said all along it was obviously a terror attack... duh

middle east terrorists who kill Americans were al qaeda-like?? OMFG!! say it ain't so! :uhoh3:

am i the only who noticed that the email in question is not actually addressed to chelsea..?
diane-620x255.jpg

the info in the immediate aftermath was fluid and the investigation was rapidly just beginning.

middle east terrorists who kill Americans were al qaeda-like?? OMFG!! say it ain't so! :uhoh3:

Obviously it's the email of a heartless monster who killed the ambassador herself !

gop should learn the term mutually exclusive as it actually is possible for the attack to be al qaeda-like and pre-planned and also inspired by a video... the terrorists are nuts..hello mcfly

• Banned
diane-620x255.jpg

Have you always been ignorant? or did you study? Diane Reynolds is a pseudonym for Chelsea Clinton, now please go smoke some more medical pot......Hillary did not contest that she did this, because Chelsea had to know before the Navy Seal team that was never told to help, they were an hour away on a sub...........................

You've got some nerve.

GWB and the State Department did not tell first Responders to 9/11 stand down and do not rescue the victims. This administration and Hillary Clinton know who gave the stand down order at Benghazi because it came from the top. Who was it? Obama or Hillary? What happened in Benghazi was cold blooded murder. And you think it does not warrant this level of inquiry? As I said earlier. You've got some nerve.

They SHOULD HAVE told first responders to stand down . Instead they were sent to their graves.

They had to protect the embassy in tripoli . Assuming that was also a target . You act like Hillary didn't want to protect the ambassador . Why would she do that?

Seriously, Hillary e-mailed her own kid who is nothing to the USA and told Chelsea that the embassy was attacked by terrorist.............No shit, was the embassy attacked by Santa's Elves or Buddhist Monks? The hell with the Navy seal team, call Chelsea, that is what is important.

And more important is that you morons can not understand this, well keep smoking, it's good for you.
Calling your posts stupid, would be an insult to stupid people.

Benghazi was three years ago.

Since then, the Republicans have done zip to address the real issues or focus on preventing something like this from happening again.

During those three years they've had hearing after hearing spent how many millions of taxpayer money, in what appears to be little more than a political witchhunt.

I imagine Hillary is pretty frustrated. She's not stupid enought to think they really care about Benghazi. I think I'd rather talk to my kid too. If I had one.

Since then, the Republicans have done zip to address the real issues or focus on preventing something like this from happening again.

During those three years they've had hearing after hearing spent how many millions of taxpayer money, in what appears to be little more than a political witchhunt.

I imagine Hillary is pretty frustrated. She's not stupid enought to think they really care about Benghazi. I think I'd rather talk to my kid too. If I had one.
Should the Watergate hearings have been conducted by Republicans?

The Watergate Hearings took about a year, yielded criminal charges. How, exactly is Benghazi comparable and how many years are we going be paying for this?

Obviously it's the email of a heartless monster who killed the ambassador herself !

:lol: and did you notice how she said there were only 2 people killed and then <gasp!> come to find out later on there were really 4 people killed so she LIED and tried to COVER it up!

:uhoh3:

^ dumbest question of the night.

You've got some nerve.

GWB and the State Department did not tell first Responders to 9/11 stand down and do not rescue the victims. This administration and Hillary Clinton know who gave the stand down order at Benghazi because it came from the top. Who was it? Obama or Hillary? What happened in Benghazi was cold blooded murder. And you think it does not warrant this level of inquiry? As I said earlier. You've got some nerve.

They SHOULD HAVE told first responders to stand down . Instead they were sent to their graves.

They had to protect the embassy in tripoli . Assuming that was also a target . You act like Hillary didn't want to protect the ambassador . Why would she do that?

Her response was, What does it matter? Maybe you should ask for clarification on that response.

Forum List

Back