3rd world status here we come

Where are the cluster munitions when you need them most? Not for this crowd of locusts... but for the DC filth that made this possible...

This shit is INSANE and the Democrats don't seem to give a fuck. They can't see it from their front yard so they don't care.

Treasonous garbage

Did something change? When do the Haiti flight to ship them back where they came from start? That is a truly great idea, and long overdue. I want to watch them loaded onto buses and off the busses onto planes. Won't cost anywhere near what Afghanistan was costing us, and do us far more good, without putting troops at risk for nothing.
By the way. Who was the wrestler in the video? Looks like he won the belt for whatever. So, when's the grudge match?

This shit is INSANE and the Democrats don't seem to give a fuck. They can't see it from their front yard so they don't care.

Treasonous garbage

Let's take a look at some Republican Areas in the US right now.

800px-RAND_WV._WITH_MUCH_OF_ITS_POPULATION_LIVING_IN_POVERTY_HAS_MANY_UNPAVED_ROADS_SUBSTANDARD_HOUSES_AND_JUNKED..._-_NARA_-_551001.jpg

WVHomes-tmagArticle.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-02-21-at-8.24.02-AM-768x613.png

dilapidated-or-rundown-homes-dot-the-nearby-hollows-and-wooded-the-picture-id973481766

boy-in-front-of-an-old-bus-which-was-converted-into-a-house-pike-us-picture-id1129875638

I
Human civilization, in its entirety, is dying. Welcome to the END of the world. Cocktails anyone? Personally, I think it's all a bit exciting. I mean, what next . . . a no-shit zombie apocalypse? Let's do it!
Still have 20 or 30 years left so if we could put the lefts plan for America on hold that'd be great. Thanks

Enjoy it while you can, sometime in the next 3 years you may not even be able to order on line. HEll...YOU Might not even have a WAY to get online to do anything.

When the Marxist gutter rats take over
Your nation dies
Nothing is worse than the “ traitors from within “ as savage says

Forum List

Back