What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd world status here we come

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where are the cluster munitions when you need them most? Not for this crowd of locusts... but for the DC filth that made this possible...

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

This shit is INSANE and the Democrats don't seem to give a fuck. They can't see it from their front yard so they don't care.

Treasonous garbage
Did something change? When do the Haiti flight to ship them back where they came from start? That is a truly great idea, and long overdue. I want to watch them loaded onto buses and off the busses onto planes. Won't cost anywhere near what Afghanistan was costing us, and do us far more good, without putting troops at risk for nothing.
By the way. Who was the wrestler in the video? Looks like he won the belt for whatever. So, when's the grudge match?

Vrenn

Platinum Member
Reaction score

This shit is INSANE and the Democrats don't seem to give a fuck. They can't see it from their front yard so they don't care.

Treasonous garbage

Let's take a look at some Republican Areas in the US right now.

800px-RAND_WV._WITH_MUCH_OF_ITS_POPULATION_LIVING_IN_POVERTY_HAS_MANY_UNPAVED_ROADS_SUBSTANDARD_HOUSES_AND_JUNKED..._-_NARA_-_551001.jpg

WVHomes-tmagArticle.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-02-21-at-8.24.02-AM-768x613.png

dilapidated-or-rundown-homes-dot-the-nearby-hollows-and-wooded-the-picture-id973481766

boy-in-front-of-an-old-bus-which-was-converted-into-a-house-pike-us-picture-id1129875638

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score
USA is a dying nation

Human civilization, in its entirety, is dying. Welcome to the END of the world. Cocktails anyone? Personally, I think it's all a bit exciting. I mean, what next . . . a no-shit zombie apocalypse? Let's do it!

Tax Man

Gold Member
Reaction score
Cons have wanted America to change back to its roots and be a slave nation again.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The White House/Trumpers' heads, rent-free

Treasonous garbage
Now you care about the poor, poor Mexicans. :laugh:

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I
Human civilization, in its entirety, is dying. Welcome to the END of the world. Cocktails anyone? Personally, I think it's all a bit exciting. I mean, what next . . . a no-shit zombie apocalypse? Let's do it!
Still have 20 or 30 years left so if we could put the lefts plan for America on hold that'd be great. Thanks

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Enjoy it while you can, sometime in the next 3 years you may not even be able to order on line. HEll...YOU Might not even have a WAY to get online to do anything.

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
When the Marxist gutter rats take over
Your nation dies
Nothing is worse than the “ traitors from within “ as savage says

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00