36 Republicans in GOP Presidential Straw Poll

Here's my kneejerk assessments of the 36 GOP candidates:

Bobby Jindal - Leach
John Kasich - Dude's too calculated; but at least he means business.
Peter King - One of the few that consistently calls out our crony govt. But he won't be in the running.
Susan Martinez - Just a politician at the end of the day.
Sarah Palin - Total moron...the IQ of a typical democrat politician.
George Pataki - I don't much trust him; but he has a good record on taxes at least.
Rand Paul - Big talker; but falls well short of the Paul brand. He is strong on liberties though.
Ron Paul - Obiviously the best candidate. He won't run though.
Tim Pawlenty - Knows how to avoid liberal gotcha pitfalls; but he's a weenie at the end of the day.
Mike Pence - He passed a law that greatly pissed of libtards more than any other lately. So, if he advance, I'll look at him some.
Rick Perry - The John Kerry of the Republican party.
Condi Rice - A true 'moderate.' She'd probably play Bush style ball with Dems on every domestic issue. She's a liberal elitist on some level, really.
Mitt Romney - The best system QB out there. He apparently won't run though.
Marco Rubio - He'd sell out his mother if it got him what he wanted.
Brian Sandoval - Don't know him. But if he's a GOP governor in Nevada, he's probably got mafia blood on his hands.
Rick Santorum - Biggest deuche GOP'er ever.
Tim Scott - Don't know him.
John Thune - Don't know him.
Donald Trump - Pretends to run every time to brand himself. But the GOP puts up with it because all those weenies want his endorsement after he's finished pretending to run.
Scott Walker - Much like Rubio, but a little smarter; not that that's saying much.
Allen West - Not all that politically savvy. I like much of his positions though.
Kelly Ayotte - New Hampshire politicians are as wishy washy as their incumbents.
Haley Barbour - Nah.
John Bolton - A smart guy. But he doesn't have the cult of personality needed for a real run.
Jeb Bush - Buyer beware. He'll be like the first Bush. GOP will run him out there because he's their 'best shot.' And then he'll sell them out and double talk at every turn.
Herman Cain - 9-9-9 was on the right path. GOP is Dem Jr at the end of the day though.
Ben Carson - He gets my early endorsement. He says the right things and acts humble. But he has no track record and could get weeded out fast.
Chris Christie - Crook. Any GOP'er that votes for him is deluded.
Ted Cruz - He's more like a comic book character to me. I do like that he is spoke in the Dem wheel. But he's got an agenda of his own.
Mitch Daniels - Good by low bar GOP standards.
Mark Everson - Dude works for the IRS and he's supposed to matter?
Carly Fiorina - Eww.
Newt Ginrich - Used car salesman of politicians.
Lindsey Graham - McCain's best friend. Nuff said.
Nikki Haley - Good legs last I checked. Did some good things in SC; not a fan though.
Mike Huckabee - Dude intentionally f'd up Romney's 08 run and gave us McCain and Palin by extension. F' him.

2016 Presidential Straw Poll GOP

You seem very pleased with the GOP field.

I don't know if you're saying that facetiously or not. But if you aren't, I'd like to know why you think that.

Well, think it through......

I mean, you just heaped mounds of praise on most of those 36.....

Bobby Jindal - Leach
Peter King - One of the few that consistently calls out our crony govt. But he won't be in the running.
George Pataki - I don't much trust him; but he has a good record on taxes at least.
Rand Paul - Big talker; but falls well short of the Paul brand. He is strong on liberties though.
Tim Pawlenty - Knows how to avoid liberal gotcha pitfalls; but he's a weenie at the end of the day.
Mike Pence - He passed a law that greatly pissed of libtards more than any other lately. So, if he advance, I'll look at him some.
Condi Rice - A true 'moderate.' She'd probably play Bush style ball with Dems on every domestic issue. She's a liberal elitist on some level, really.
Brian Sandoval - Don't know him. But if he's a GOP governor in Nevada, he's probably got mafia blood on his hands.
Donald Trump - Pretends to run every time to brand himself. But the GOP puts up with it because all those weenies want his endorsement after he's finished pretending to run.
Scott Walker - Much like Rubio, but a little smarter; not that that's saying much.
Allen West - Not all that politically savvy. I like much of his positions though.
Kelly Ayotte - New Hampshire politicians are as wishy washy as their incumbents.
Haley Barbour - Nah.
John Bolton - A smart guy. But he doesn't have the cult of personality needed for a real run.
Jeb Bush - Buyer beware. He'll be like the first Bush. GOP will run him out there because he's their 'best shot.' And then he'll sell them out and double talk at every turn.
Herman Cain - 9-9-9 was on the right path. GOP is Dem Jr at the end of the day though.
Ben Carson - He gets my early endorsement. He says the right things and acts humble. But he has no track record and could get weeded out fast.
Ted Cruz - He's more like a comic book character to me. I do like that he is spoke in the Dem wheel. But he's got an agenda of his own.
Carly Fiorina - Eww.
Nikki Haley - Good legs last I checked. Did some good things in SC; not a fan though.
Mike Huckabee - Dude intentionally f'd up Romney's 08 run and gave us McCain and Palin by extension. F' him.

I don't know if you're saying that facetiously or not. But if you aren't, I'd like to know why you think that.

Are you f'ing serious? How about you "think it through."

Here's my quick count:

20 cast in a negative light
6 cast in a positive light
8 cast in a mixed light
2 not commented upon

And for the record, I doubt there's a well known liberal on here that would post a list that is even half as critical of Democratic candidates.

Even if we were to be liberal with the counting (pun intended) and put all mixed into into the positive column, that would not come close to your fool-hearty analysis that I "just heaped mounds of praise on most of those 36" Seriously, wtf are you reading?

Bobby Jindal - Leach
Haley Barbour - Nah.
Carly Fiorina - Eww.

Here's my quick count:

8 cast in a mixed light
2 not commented upon

And for the record, I doubt there's a well known liberal on here that would post a list that is even half as critical of Democratic candidates.

Certainly not one using analyses of "good legs last I checked" and "Eww".

Bobby Jindal - Leach
Haley Barbour - Nah.
Carly Fiorina - Eww.

Here's my quick count:

8 cast in a mixed light
2 not commented upon

Even if we were to be liberal with the counting (pun intended) and put all mixed into into the positive column, that would not come close to your fool-hearty analysis that I "just heaped mounds of praise on most of those 36" Seriously, wtf are you reading?

Dear Lord, it is fun pushing your buttons!

Can you do "sit" and "fetch" as well?

Of course I was being facetious.

:D

Bobby Jindal - Leach
Haley Barbour - Nah.
Carly Fiorina - Eww.

Here's my quick count:

8 cast in a mixed light
2 not commented upon

Dear Lord, it is fun pushing your buttons!

Can you do "sit" and "fetch" as well?

Of course I was being facetious.

:D

Gonna be nice about it, this time: "Pusing buttons" only makes you 'cool' if you're on the money while you're doing it. Seriously, I wasn't coming at you. I wasn't giving you sh*t. Try returning the favor, dude. Give respect if you want it back.

^^^
And this isn't the f'ing FZ either. If you can't be semi-serious and precise in your discussion in a political discussion, then that's on you, dude; not me.

Forum List

Back