35 OUT OF 1000 GEORGE SOROS PAID SHILLS AND ILLEGAL ALIENS ARRESTED DURING PROTEST

The help that you so desperately need will not be found on this or any other message board. Good luck!

6. Employ misdirection, smear people
With that stupid ass Soros paid shills remark you deserve no better. You`re not a serious person.

Yeah, stupid fuck...Soros is definitely paying people to protest using one of his many NGOs.
Sticks and stones....etc. but you too are a fucking liar or just another FOX stooge. Show me this proof that Soros is paying protesters or STFU. Did you people always lie or is this something you learned from Gomer (Iraq has wmds) Bush?

The help that you so desperately need will not be found on this or any other message board. Good luck!

With that stupid ass Soros paid shills remark you deserve no better. You`re not a serious person.

Yeah, stupid fuck...Soros is definitely paying people to protest using one of his many NGOs.
Sticks and stones....etc. but you too are a fucking liar or just another FOX stooge. Show me this proof that Soros is paying protesters or STFU. Did you people always lie or is this something you learned from Gomer (Iraq has wmds) Bush?

Hey, fuckwad, I don't believe anything about politics and I haven't watched TV except for an occasional football game at a sports bar in 4 fucking years so take that comment and shove it up your ass. Now YOU can STFU, asswipe.

Clinton And Soros Are Behind Violent Riots At Trump Rallies, Not Sanders

Only thing I can show you is a shit filled diaper. Pick it up, put it on your head, collect your protest check from soros.

Then don't expect anyone to believe you. I'll leave you to your echo chamber.

Dear shill, people believe me. It's ok though, your misdirection is what lying shills like you do, all day, everyday. Sorry but your tactics don't work anymore.
? You're a real moron, aren't you?

Hey, fuckwad, I don't believe anything about politics and I haven't watched TV except for an occasional football game at a sports bar in 4 fucking years so take that comment and shove it up your ass. Now YOU can STFU, asswipe.

Clinton And Soros Are Behind Violent Riots At Trump Rallies, Not Sanders
A few in the unwashed crowd said they had responded to an ad in Craigs List, offering to pay $16 per hour. That is actually quite disgusting, Dale. Why has no one followed up and looked into the individual on Craigs List that is paying the check? Do the protesters get a cop to sign their timesheet, proving they were there?
It just sounds fishy, but highly illegal if true.

? You're a real moron, aren't you?

Paid shill speaks.
"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).

Aww, the shills are busy today with the big words. Your crap don't work shill.

Forum List

Back