30 min from now liberalism will be extenct

I told you guys this will be a republican route! :) why have you right wingers been nervious for last 2 years? Listen to me next time.

We all knew that it was going to be a strong GOP showing.

You are just jumping in aftewards, like EconChick.

Whats hilarious is you all dug your own holes and your party leader obama filled it. We will round you all up stick you all in caves and dynamite the escape routes shut and you will forever be isolated till you die. It is done.

You're a moron

Record alcohol sales tonight. Much celebrating, probably quite a few dui's given to republican working stiffs. Still, it's all it's worth it to them, knowing that now the richest among us and big corporations can look forward to even greater tax breaks, subsidies (free stuff) etc.

Whats hilarious is you all dug your own holes and your party leader obama filled it. We will round you all up stick you all in caves and dynamite the escape routes shut and you will forever be isolated till you die. It is done.

You're a moron
Looks like ive been right for some time.

Considering you just joined the forum last month it's kind of hard for anyone to tell....just coming onto the forum and proclaiming "I predicted all of this correctly years ago!!!" doesn't really do much for anyone with at least half a brain.

You're a moron
Looks like ive been right for some time.

Considering you just joined the forum last month it's kind of hard for anyone to tell....just coming onto the forum and proclaiming "I predicted all of this correctly years ago!!!" doesn't really do much for anyone with at least half a brain.
I said this a month ago as well

Forum List

Back