30+ Israel lies debunked (in just 3 weeks)

"The foul allegations of rape have been dropped by the Israeli government.
The forty beheaded babies has been downscaled to one dead baby, not beheaded, and killed by persons unknown.
Two thirds of Israelis killed on October 7 were military personnel.
The killers of the remaining one third are definitively revealed to have been in part the Israeli armed forces themselves.
Those with influence who spread the propaganda to the contrary stand exposed as War Criminals and now much blood stains their character for ever. It is a spot which will not out."

George Galloway

1699930559380.png

The powers that be need these kinds of stories to popularize their ongoing genocide of innocent, non-Hamas citizens just trying to live their lives in peace. Unfortunately, there are millions of cult members just dying to believe everything a power-mad, government official spoon-feeds them.

The powers that be need these kinds of stories to popularize their ongoing genocide of innocent, non-Hamas citizens just trying to live their lives in peace. Unfortunately, there are millions of cult members just dying to believe everything a power-mad, government official spoon-feeds them.

Some of the dummies here are still pushing the war propaganda. Makes me wonder if they really are that stupid, or if they do it purposely, for political reasons.

Some of the dummies here are still pushing the war propaganda. Makes me wonder if they really are that stupid, or if they do it purposely, for political reasons.
You really sure you want to align yourself with propagandists like Gipper, Ancient Liar, etc ???

Still makes me sad that you are so easily swept away with this nonsense. It really is demonic. I hope you can wake yourself up

You really sure you want to align yourself with propagandists like Gipper, Ancient Liar, etc ???

Still makes me sad that you are so easily swept away with this nonsense. It really is demonic. I hope you can wake yourself up

I don't do that "our team / your team" thing like you guys do. I'm not into partisanship or tribalism. I am my own person. I certainly don't agree with gipper on everything, but we do agree on some things, like the fact that children, babies, women, elderly or any non-Hamas civilians should not be bombed to death, for the crimes of someone else.

And I'm sorry, but I promise you this, you will see one day that you were the one who has believed lies and deception. Which happens in just about every war. The fact that you haven't learned that by now makes me think you're either very young, or you just place way too much trust in the controlled MSM and governments.

The children and teens, photographed in cages - were factually Palestinians, caged up by the IDF in the West-Bank
How many of you Pro Hamas supporters here actually believe this?

Are any of you willing to step out of the mob and refute this propagandist? Or will you stay silent?

None of this happy hor$e$hit matters in the slightest.

For every so-called "lie" told by Israel, you can be sure that Hamas tells a hundred.

Screw the goddamned Gazans and their elected militia-masters.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

Forum List

Back