3 US black soldiers charged with supplying firearms used in recent Chicago shootings, homicides

What a load of horse shit. I spent 20 years in and working for the military, I never met any White Supremacists. There may have been a few dummies, but those came in all colors.
I absolutely AGREE. I spent 10 years in the Air Force and the only racism I encountered was BLACKS. I had made a couple black friends in basic and tech school, and one night one of them invited me to a party friends of his were throwing in a motel room. I had a vehicle to I drove us there. Upon knocking on the door and the door opening, the room was full of blacks with one standing on the dresser next to the TV orating some sort of speech, but when he saw me, a white guy, he said... "HE HAS TO LEAVE." On the other hand, never once did I ever witness any sort of racism against blacks by whites.

What a load of horse shit. I spent 20 years in and working for the military, I never met any White Supremacists. There may have been a few dummies, but those came in all colors.
I absolutely AGREE. I spent 10 years in the Air Force and the only racism I encountered was BLACKS. I had made a couple black friends in basic and tech school, and one night one of them invited me to a party friends of his were throwing in a motel room. I had a vehicle to I drove us there. Upon knocking on the door and the door opening, the room was full of blacks with one standing on the dresser next to the TV orating some sort of speech, but when he saw me, a white guy, he said... "HE HAS TO LEAVE." On the other hand, never once did I ever witness any sort of racism against blacks by whites.
Well I was in the Army and I witnessed plenty of it.

Black soldiers selling arms doesn't negate the issue of white supremacists in the military.

What White Supremacists in the military? You shitheads keep making things up to cover for the destructiveness of your policies...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bull shit. You were never in the military.

I have a DD214 that says different Shit head.

No, you don't, ass wipe.

this kinda negates biden's attempt to indict white supremacists in the military....imagine the coverage this would have gotten if these 3 soldiers had been white instead of black.

You will notice the glaring fact that in this CBS account the race of the soldiers is not mentioned. Par for the course.

Which is why I always said that we should crackdown on allowing blacks into the military.....they can't be trusted to behave like normal human beings...

What kind of person would take US military weapons and sell them on the literal black market. .....only darkies do this

I would agree with you, but the problem is the Republican Party today is the party with the mindset of the sheet wearers today.
I would agree with you, but the problem is the Democratic Party today is the party with the mindset of the sheet wearers today.

No, you don't, ass wipe.
Are you mad Fuck Boy that I am a disabled Vet.

No, you don't, ass wipe.
No, you're not, jackoff.

Of course CRT will surmise that it's not their fault. The blacks supplied the firearms to Chicago gangs because of white people.

Don't ask why. White people are the excuse for everything racist. Doesn't matter what it is. That's what CRT is teaching.
Because the marxists want to equate American history with evil whiteness.
This is how they erase the history and the culture and replace it all with the new commie regime.
So is that why you want the statues and monuments of racist and slave traders to stay up in public places, paid for with tax payers money.

I want them to stay up so that people start to realize that the statues of democrat party soldiers, who fought to keep blacks as slaves, need to never be in power again...so stop voting for the democrat party, the party of racism and slavery.
That’s a counterproductive analysis and completely different dynamic. Those democrats mostly morphed into repubs and the racist element diminished. The cure democrats are an entirely different breed of racists.

and even more upstanding citizens of the scum demonRAT party...they will all be promoted to generals by xiden

No, you don't, ass wipe.
honestly...who cares? thanx 4 serving is all you get....

Of course CRT will surmise that it's not their fault. The blacks supplied the firearms to Chicago gangs because of white people.

Don't ask why. White people are the excuse for everything racist. Doesn't matter what it is. That's what CRT is teaching.
This is how they erase the history and the culture and replace it all with the new commie regime.
So is that why you want the statues and monuments of racist and slave traders to stay up in public places, paid for with tax payers money.

I want them to stay up so that people start to realize that the statues of democrat party soldiers, who fought to keep blacks as slaves, need to never be in power again...so stop voting for the democrat party, the party of racism and slavery.
I would agree with you, but the problem is the Republican Party today is the party with the mindset of the sheet wearers today.
the problem is the scum demonRAT Party today is the party with the mindset of the sheet wearers today.

No, you don't, ass wipe.
What did I ask for? That dumbass was trying to question my service, which I don't give two mucks what he thinks.

No, you don't, ass wipe.
What did I ask for? That dumbass was trying to question my service, which I don't give two mucks what he thinks.
this has been repeated numerous times....

Black soldiers selling arms doesn't negate the issue of white supremacists in the military.

What White Supremacists in the military? You shitheads keep making things up to cover for the destructiveness of your policies...

Is this the same group that said Trump was colluding with Russia and that the Capitol cop was murdered by Trump supporters with a fire extinguisher?

So you can pedal that crap somewhere else...

No.....that is a lie pushed by the democrat party as it tries to hide it's racism...

Forum List

Back