3 teens steal 50 guns from gun store, at least one used in murder....democrat party judge lets them off.

Your number is meaningless

the cops do not arrest nor do the courts convict 100 million felons in a year

No, they don't. Because we can't. But the Dick Tinys of the world will claim that because you were caught with a gun and a criminal record, that we need to lock you up.

We simply don't have the room in prison for that.

How many times do you have to be told

WE LOCK UP THE WRONG FUCKING PEOPLE.

We let people who break gun laws go but keep a kid who is accused of stealing a book bag in jail for 3 years waiting for a fucking trial. ( he was innocent BTW)

There's a ton of shit wrong with our so called justice system that you just want to ignore because like the fucking retard you are you blame all crime on guns

I'm all for fixing those things, too.

And frankly, we all agree "those things need to be fixed" but they never are.

For instance, Illinois passed a law that eliminated incarceration and cash bail for non-violent offenders... and the people who screamed the loudest were the police unions.

We lock up too many people. The idea that we should let out 300,000 drug offenders to make room for 300,000 illegal gun owners is just silly.

And, yes, we'd have less of all sorts of crime if guns were a lot harder to get.

We lock up two million people. That's 737 out of 100,000 people.

By comparison, Communist China locks up 1.5 million people. But they have four times as many people as we do, so that number actually works out to 118 per 100K.

But if you look at other industrialized democracies, we come off really bad. The UK only locks up 80K people. (148 per 100K). Japan 79,000. (62 per 100K) . They have nowhere near our crime rates. Oh, wait, what's that thing they also do.

OH, yeah THEY DON'T LET AVERAGE CITIZENS OWN GUNS!!!!

The idea we could totally get this crime thing under control by locking up more people is silly.

We need to make guns harder to get. Period. Full stop.

Shithead....it isn't the average citizen using their guns to shoot people, you dumb fuck. it is the guys we have already captured and that your party, the party of slavery and slave rapists......keeps letting out....they are doing almost all of the shooting in democrat party controlled cities....you and your slave raping party are the ones releasing the gun shooters, and the gun murderers......

It doesn't matter how many normal people own guns, they aren't the ones murdering people with guns....

The individuals actually shooting and murdering people with guns are the guys you and your slave raping political party keep releasing from jail and prison.

they don't. Because we can't. But the Dick Tinys of the world will claim that because you were caught with a gun and a criminal record, that we need to lock you up
I cant think of anyone more deserving of going to the slammer than convicted criminals with an illegal gun

I cant think of anyone more deserving of going to the slammer than convicted criminals with an illegal gun

I like how he downplays the "criminal" record of the actual criminals......a life of gang crime, robberies and actual shooting at each other....but getting caught with the illegal gun they will eventually use to murder someone is not worthy of being taken seriously...

Meanwhile, he wants gun makers to actually go to prison.....and normal gun owners who have their guns stolen by the guys he doesn't want to lock up for shooting people...

Again, we don't have the room in prison to lock up the murderers and rapists, much less someone who commits petty property crimes.

But if you want to charge these guys for selling a gun that was used in a murder. I'm all fine with that. Then we can charge all the gun stores and manufacturers for the guns they sell that are used in murders.

Works for me.
Only stupid people want to charge gun manufacturers and stores. But then libs are stupid, like you.

We lock up two million people. That's 737 out of 100,000 people.

By comparison, Communist China locks up 1.5 million people. But they have four times as many people as we do, so that number actually works out to 118 per 100K.

But if you look at other industrialized democracies, we come off really bad. The UK only locks up 80K people. (148 per 100K). Japan 79,000. (62 per 100K) . They have nowhere near our crime rates. Oh, wait, what's that thing they also do.

OH, yeah THEY DON'T LET AVERAGE CITIZENS OWN GUNS!!!!

The idea we could totally get this crime thing under control by locking up more people is silly.

We need to make guns harder to get. Period. Full stop.
You are a good little stupid commie.

Only stupid people want to charge gun manufacturers and stores. But then libs are stupid, like you.

Every other industry should stand behind the gun industry....open up Lawfare against gun makers for criminals who steal guns and use them illegally, and car makers, booze makers and everyone else can now be held responsible....

Why not sue car makers for all the gang drive by shootings....?

No, they don't. Because we can't. But the Dick Tinys of the world will claim that because you were caught with a gun and a criminal record, that we need to lock you up.

We simply don't have the room in prison for that.

I'm all for fixing those things, too.

And frankly, we all agree "those things need to be fixed" but they never are.

For instance, Illinois passed a law that eliminated incarceration and cash bail for non-violent offenders... and the people who screamed the loudest were the police unions.

We lock up too many people. The idea that we should let out 300,000 drug offenders to make room for 300,000 illegal gun owners is just silly.

And, yes, we'd have less of all sorts of crime if guns were a lot harder to get.
Guns are hard enough to get for law abiding people.

Fees for permits, being finger printed like a common criminal, BG checks etc

Making it harder for the average person to get a gun ain't gonna do JAck Shit to lower crime rates

Shithead....it isn't the average citizen using their guns to shoot people, you dumb fuck. it is the guys we have already captured and that your party, the party of slavery and slave rapists......keeps letting out....they are doing almost all of the shooting in democrat party controlled cities....you and your slave raping party are the ones releasing the gun shooters, and the gun murderers......

83% of homicides are committed by people who know each other. Yes, it's "average" people who never should have had a gun to start with.

I like how he downplays the "criminal" record of the actual criminals......a life of gang crime, robberies and actual shooting at each other....but getting caught with the illegal gun they will eventually use to murder someone is not worthy of being taken seriously...

Meanwhile, he wants gun makers to actually go to prison.....and normal gun owners who have their guns stolen by the guys he doesn't want to lock up for shooting people...

Naw, I don't want the gun makers to go to prison. I do want them to pay the families of victims of people like Joker Holmes and Adam Lanza.

Then they won't be so keen on selling guns to people like that.

Guns are hard enough to get for law abiding people.

Fees for permits, being finger printed like a common criminal, BG checks etc

Making it harder for the average person to get a gun ain't gonna do JAck Shit to lower crime rates

Joker Holmes was able to buy a gun. It's not hard enough to get a gun.

83% of homicides are committed by people who know each other. Yes, it's "average" people who never should have had a gun to start with.

Naw, I don't want the gun makers to go to prison. I do want them to pay the families of victims of people like Joker Holmes and Adam Lanza.

Moron......drug dealers shooting other drug dealers, gang members shooting other gang members are the people who "know each other." You are an idiot.

Moron......drug dealers shooting other drug dealers, gang members shooting other gang members are the people who "know each other." You are an idiot.

yes, once someone shoots someone or gets shot, he immediately becomes a "gang member" or a "drug dealer".

It's hilarious.

The reality- according to the National Gang Task Force, of our some 19,000 homicides a year, only about 2000 homicides a year are "Gang Related".

the rest are people killing each other over stupid domestic arguments, and someone had a gun and made the worst decision of his life.

I guess you don't have to worry about getting murdered because you have no friends

yes, once someone shoots someone or gets shot, he immediately becomes a "gang member" or a "drug dealer".

It's hilarious.

The reality- according to the National Gang Task Force, of our some 19,000 homicides a year, only about 2000 homicides a year are "Gang Related".

the rest are people killing each other over stupid domestic arguments, and someone had a gun and made the worst decision of his life.

No, moron.......actually being in a gang makest them a gang member...

Are you really this stupid, or are you just acting this stupid for some really dumb reason?

Gang members shooting up a party is likely not callified as "gang" related, and since most homicides aren't solved, most gang murders are classified as "unknown." You idiot.

It's hilarious.

Like this, you moron...

Chicago police are searching for leads after at least two people were fatally shot and more than a dozen others injured in a pair of mass shootings on the South Side late Sunday that likely both had gang ties.

Again, we don't have the room in prison to lock up the murderers and rapists, much less someone who commits petty property crimes.

But if you want to charge these guys for selling a gun that was used in a murder. I'm all fine with that. Then we can charge all the gun stores and manufacturers for the guns they sell that are used in murders.

Works for me.
No, we want to charge criminals and put them away off the streets like any sane person would desire. We don't want criminals back on the streets again and again as your Dim judges are apt to do.

Works for me.
The gun stores didn't steal the guns and they do background checks---apparently criminals selling to criminals don't do this.

Cut welfare and you would cut the number of criminals in each generation. Cut the illegals and refugees off and you would cut even more crime.

We do not have gun crime because normal American own and carry guns for self defense........

Americans who are law abiding and own guns do not become criminals simply because they own guns.

95% of the gun crime in this country is committed by repeat fun offenders....gun offenders who have been captured by the police, over and over again, and then they are released by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians...

Here we have 3 teens...they stole 50 guns from a gun store and supplied them to other criminals..so far, at least one of the guns was used to murder an 87 year old woman, and you can bet the rest are being used for murder and other crimes as well...

Instead of punishing these criminals.....the democrats keep letting them out.

The 3 teens? Also released by this judge...

In Michigan, simply carrying a firearm without a concealed carry license can result in a mandatory minimum two-year prison sentence, but three teens who broke into a gun store in Saginaw could avoid prison time altogether despite pleading guilty to fifteen felony charges.

Remy M. Delgado, Preston W. O’Leary, and Travontis D. Miller are all adults now, but they were 17-years old when they broke into the Showtime Guns & Ammo store on August 2nd, 2019 and stole approximately 50 firearms. Most of those haven’t been recovered, though police have traced one of those guns to the murder of an 87-year old woman last December. Despite the laundry list of felony offenses and the violent crime associated with their theft, however, Judge Andre R. Borrello told the teens back in June that he would sentence all three of them under the Holmes Youthful Trainee Act, which allows a judge to divert defendants to probation. If they successfully complete their probationary term, their record is wiped clean.

On Thursday, the three men appeared before Borello for sentencing, but the public isn’t allowed to know what sentences were actually handed down.

So...a normal American carrying a legal gun for self defense will face 2 years in prison....simply for not jumping through the hoops, and going through the red tape to get a piece of paper...

Meanwhile, these 3 criminals who supplied 50 guns to actual criminals? Will go free........

And yes...the judge is a democrat...

Judge Borello, who once chaired the Saginaw County Democratic Committee before he was appointed to the bench by then-Gov. Jennifer Granholm,
Knowing this will only embolden Democrats even more. It appears the only logical solution is to take everyone's guns away.

Near Melbourne Florida there was a shootout between a filthy ass Negro thug and a couple of deputies.

The deputies pulled him over for a routine traffic violation and he opened fired on them. Fortunately the shithead was killed. One of the deputies was shot but it is not life threatening.

The Negro had 40 charges against him over the years. Most of them violent crimes. However, a stupid judge let him out on bail after his last arrest. Why?

Black privilege.

It's the same privilege that got a violent felon committing a felony with fake money to fight with police and get a ride in a golden casket as a result.

I guess you don't have to worry about getting murdered because you have no friends

Gang members shooting up a party is likely not callified as "gang" related, and since most homicides aren't solved, most gang murders are classified as "unknown." You idiot.

Naw, I just don't have friends who are gun nuts compensating for tiny penises. That's why I'm unlikely to be shot. My friends don't own guns.

Like this, you moron...

Chicago police are searching for leads after at least two people were fatally shot and more than a dozen others injured in a pair of mass shootings on the South Side late Sunday that likely both had gang ties.

Yeah, the Chicago Police have proven themselves so good at catching murderers... oh, wait, no, they only have a 17% homicide clearance rate.

No, we want to charge criminals and put them away off the streets like any sane person would desire. We don't want criminals back on the streets again and again as your Dim judges are apt to do.

Uh, we lock up 2 million people, stupid.. It hasn't made us any safer.

Forum List

Back