3 Kids Found Abandoned Alongside Dead Sibling In Harris County, Tx

I was wrong, others did it after you. but thanks for deleting it. not everything has to come down to us vs them
I posted this story with the full expectation that the usual suspects would politicize it...they can't help themselves...

But I do find it funny that the moron admits he likes to be depraved....online of course....not in real life....which makes him even more full of shit...

You can't stop them from having sex---but you can stop paying them for having babies thusly they would curtail getting pregnant for welfare. You could also sterilize addicts or atleast force long term contraceptives on them to prevent them from abusing kids in utero onward.
If this woman left her kids, where one died and was left in the apt for a year -- why the fuck do you think cutting social programs would have stopped it?

The lack of human decency to not leave your own children to rot is what caused this -- not the fact that WIC or Medicaid exists..

But this is the shit that animates folks like you...the desire to feel you are doing something to people...instead of doing something for people....

First of all the whole apartment would have stunk to high heaven long ago...Were the residents dead too in the other apartments? Were their noses cut off?
No. The other residents complained about the smell, but the landlord never bothered to even check to see what the problem was. Some neighbors said the didn't even run their air conditioners for a while because they brought the smell into their apartments.

So what policy will you implement that will prevent "druggies" from having sex??

I hope you are not under the impression that because we have a social safety net that is what caused this woman to have kids
A policy of sterilization. If Gloria Williams had been properly spayed this would not have happened.

If this woman left her kids, where one died and was left in the apt for a year -- why the fuck do you think cutting social programs would have stopped it?

The lack of human decency to not leave your own children to rot is what caused this -- not the fact that WIC or Medicaid exists..

But this is the shit that animates folks like you...the desire to feel you are doing something to people...instead of doing something for people....
Was there some social program that paid the rent? Cutting that program would have found these abandoned children in 30 days.

No. The other residents complained about the smell, but the landlord never bothered to even check to see what the problem was. Some neighbors said the didn't even run their air conditioners for a while because they brought the smell into their apartments.
Well I hope they would. Ummmm. I would have knocked on that damned door long before

Thinking about this, I have done financial work for the working poor and have been in the projects myself a number of times. Yes I never discriminated anyone who needed financial help

The general smell is a combo of ass cheese, BO sweat, rancid cooking grease, piss, all surrounded in a huge cloud of tobacco and pot stench

So I guess a body slipped in may have taken a heck of a lotta time to seep

Ehhhh.Yer a lifetime golfer..................Life time golfers get special treatment. Politics be damned...lolol

I just started again about 10 years ago after taking about 25 off from doing it. But close enough to lifetime! :cool:

"The three children found abandoned alongside their long-dead sibling Sunday afternoon were staying in a west Harris County apartment that had no power for at least a couple of weeks, investigators said Monday. The 15-year-old placed the call to 911 himself about 4 p.m., stating his 9-year-old brother had been dead for a year and was in the room next to his at 3530 Green Crest Drive near Westpark Tollway and Texas 6, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

The youngest boys, 7 and 10, appeared malnourished and showed signs of physical injury. They were taken to the hospital to be assessed. The mother of the children, as well as her boyfriend, were located late Sunday night, Gonzalez said on Twitter. They have since been released and no charges have been filed yet. The surviving children, who are being held in Child Protective Services custody, may have been abandoned by their parent or guardian up to a year ago, the sheriff said."

On top of this being tragic, this is also an absolute what-the-fuck story....3 kids left abandoned for months...in the same home with their dead sibling who is decomposing in the room next to them...and nobody noticed? Were these kids enrolled in school? Did no neighbors think something was strange? I also wonder what prompted the 15 yr old to finally call the police after being alone in an apartment with his dead brother for a year....and how is the mother released and no charges filed? At the very least she is guilty of child abandonment.
In this country people are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. Every one of us should be praying for those three little kids. They have been through a living hell of a couple who are probably from a very unfortunate hell themselves. It is for a jury of their peers to determine their destiny if the facts of the child's death remain a mystery. And child neglect that causes his body to be pigeonholed for a year is almost as incendiary as the failure of good men to do the right thing. I support the rule of law to prevail in this instance where hearts are broken for the plight of these 3 children who had the remains of their brother left in their home potentially send a red flag message.

"The three children found abandoned alongside their long-dead sibling Sunday afternoon were staying in a west Harris County apartment that had no power for at least a couple of weeks, investigators said Monday. The 15-year-old placed the call to 911 himself about 4 p.m., stating his 9-year-old brother had been dead for a year and was in the room next to his at 3530 Green Crest Drive near Westpark Tollway and Texas 6, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

The youngest boys, 7 and 10, appeared malnourished and showed signs of physical injury. They were taken to the hospital to be assessed. The mother of the children, as well as her boyfriend, were located late Sunday night, Gonzalez said on Twitter. They have since been released and no charges have been filed yet. The surviving children, who are being held in Child Protective Services custody, may have been abandoned by their parent or guardian up to a year ago, the sheriff said."

On top of this being tragic, this is also an absolute what-the-fuck story....3 kids left abandoned for months...in the same home with their dead sibling who is decomposing in the room next to them...and nobody noticed? Were these kids enrolled in school? Did no neighbors think something was strange? I also wonder what prompted the 15 yr old to finally call the police after being alone in an apartment with his dead brother for a year....and how is the mother released and no charges filed? At the very least she is guilty of child abandonment.

Wow.

This is just horrific.

I would say that the mother isn't the only person guilty of abandonment.

Women can't reproduce without male sperm.

The father is just as guilty as the mother.

It's sad that we live in a society that allows this to happen.

My only question is why did it take so long for the phone call to be made, especially when a life had already been taken?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for those who decided to flip their fingers at them kids, should they have no regrets, may the Lord have in mind a special plan for their kind.

If she had killed ALL the kids before they were born, you'd be cheering. Your phony outrage is a joke.

It's tezaSS WHO CARES?

My only question is why did it take so long for the phone call to be made, especially when a life had already been taken?

Holly

P.S. As for those who decided to flip their fingers at them kids, should they have no regrets, may the Lord have in mind a special plan for their kind.
They were just kids that had been abandoned. They probably didn't know what to do or expect that anyone would even care.

^^^ Even at the age of 15 because that is the age of the oldest kid which brings me to another question. How could there not be any form contact between the kids and other family members when their birthdays came around?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

^^^ Even at the age of 15 because that is the age of the oldest kid which brings me to another question. How could there not be any form contact between the kids and other family members when their birthdays came around?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Birthdays? I suspect those kids were happy if they got a meal to eat. Birthdays, Christmas, and such just didn't happen for them. You know they were abandoned a year or so ago, right?

^^^ What I was trying to point out there was how could any other family members not discover in one way or another how bad things had become for them boys?

God bless you and the boys always!!!

Holly

Go here for the latest concerning this horror.

Holly

P.S. I can't help but wonder how much their grandmother was truly aware of.

Forum List

Back