3 - 5 million illegal votes! Outrageous! Investigate!

I want BOTH sides to listen very carefully to a FACT.. I CHECKED the Cal secstate website for DAYS following the election to see the status of their counting. 2 days AFTER the election, there were 1.5 MILLION provisional ballots to be cleared !!!! Provisional ballots are issued to folks who are UNKNOWN to the registration officials at a particular polling site.

When I checked when the count was about to close -- there were STILL 900,000 provisional ballots left "uncleared". LIKELY the BULK of those will NEVER be investigated or cleared. Now when a state leaves that many PROVISIONALS on the floor or even ACCUMULATES that number of unknown voters, there is something sketchy and hinky going on and needs to be investigated. NOT -------- a partisan issue.

If just 10% are INELIGIBLE voters -- who violated Fed election law by attempting to vote in multiple places or without the proper qualifications -- that's a massive issue.

And rather than just closing your eyes and counting on those 900,000 attempts to vote to GO AWAY...
Wouldn't you LIKE somebody to figure out why ANY STATE has 1.5MILLION unknown voters? The system is broke. In the haste to make it painless and easy to vote -- we've TOTALLY SKIPPED the requirement for folks to properly register. It's at TIME OF REGISTRATION, that all this should be settled. NOT on election day. You should be able to show up AT YOUR poll and waltz in with a bathing suit and sign your name. IF you are properly registered. NO ID required. Because in a competent system that is NOT govt run -- the nice old folks at the table would have a picture come up to identify you and all the REGISTRATION DATA IN FRONT OF THEM.

SCREW Folks who are too lazy to go sign up to vote in a timely manner..
In an election in which the number of uncleared ballots can not possibly alter the outcome, it seems unreasonable for the state to spend a great deal of time and money on this issue.

The most common reason for issuing provisional ballots is purged voter rolls. In the 2012 election, 44% of provisional ballots were determined to be the result of purging.

Since there is current no sure way to tell if a voter has died, left the country, or taken up resident in another state, county, or city, rolls are periodically purged of voters who have not voted in a number of year. Then grandpa who hasn't voted in 20 years show up at the polls to vote and he's not on the rolls. So he casts a provisional ballot which is not counted till it is cleared. The process can be time consuming and the voter has the right to appeal.

Remember what I said about govt doing a crappy job of their most important duty?? Well, there it is in your list of excuses for this mountain of provisional ballots. If Grandpa has not VOTED in 20 years, why doesn't the registrar send out inquiries to voters every year -- after they haven't SHOWED UP for 8 years or so? No excuse for the sloppiness, inaccuracy, and stone age techniques used in guaranteeing fair elections and ballot access....

Why don't they share "change of address" notices with the post office and send inquiries? This is something AMAZON can handle. They can follow you around the world and know everything you've bought for crying out load.

We get those too. I process DMV moves and National Change of Address (NCOA) files every month.

I don't give a fuck where you live.

Of course not, you don't give a fuck about anything except gaining power for George Soros. You are a leftist hack.

Common sense says that no illegal in this country, is going to risk getting caught and deported in order to cast a vote. That would be a Felony and reason for immediate deportation. They know that. It's the here I am, come and get me moment.

You're an idiot, but at least nothing you claim is true

{This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote, unless that person willfully votes or attempts to vote knowing that he or she is not entitled to vote.}

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

Hey, you only lie because you're a Communist, hence a sociopath devoid of so much as a shred of integrity.

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!

LOL--Well this is Trump. Let's waste our time. Again, it's his Narcissist mental disorder coming into full light. He just can't get over the thought that he got his ass kicked in the popular vote by 3 MILLION.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

There isn't an illegal in this country that would be stupid to try and vote, only to get caught and deported. It would be considered a FELONY and reason for immediate deportation. It's the "here I am, come and get me moment."

Comrade Trump was in a meeting with congressional & Senate leaders the other day, and brought this up: Actually trying to convince them that he really won the popular vote because 3 to 5 million illegals voted. NANCY PELOSI walked out of that room with this look on her face, that she just met someone crazier than herself. All of them had this pale look of disbelief on their faces.

This country has elected a maniac

They did catch a couple of Trump supporters trying to vote twice.
Officers: Trump supporter tried to vote twice in Fort Bend

Terri-Rote-350x245.jpeg

Trump Supporter Who Tried To Vote Twice Also Pretty Racist - Iowa Starting Line

Moron;

{
According to election observers in California, ICE agents arrived at one polling location in Los Angeles County around 10:30 AM PST Tuesday morning after election officials caught a group of 7 illegal immigrants attempting to cast votes. The officials were initially going to allow the men to cast provisional ballots, but a court-appointed Republican election observer asked officials to take another look.

After further review it was determined that two of the men were not only illegal immigrants, but they were also wanted on separate federal warrants.

ICE agents arrested the fraudulent voters, but it is unclear exactly where they are being detained.

In Broward County, Florida, at least 18 arrests have been made.

“I was standing in line to vote when a bunch of guys in black ICE jackets walked several men out of the polling place in handcuffs,” one voter told CTN.

CTN is learning that similar arrests have been made in North Carolina, New Mexico, and Colorado.}

BREAKING : Over 40 Illegals Arrested For Trying to Vote in California ⋆ Freedom Daily

The next time one of you Communists tell the truth will be the first time.

Your links are not even worth reading. Anybody can post that kind of crap without any references.

According to the *President, there were between 3-5 million illegal votes on Election Day! That amount seriously undercuts our cherished democratic process! We need an Investigation! Post Haste! Join me in contacting your Congressperson to demand this be investigated!

LOL--Well this is Trump. Let's waste our time. Again, it's his Narcissist mental disorder coming into full light. He just can't get over the thought that he got his ass kicked in the popular vote by 3 MILLION.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

There isn't an illegal in this country that would be stupid to try and vote, only to get caught and deported. It would be considered a FELONY and reason for immediate deportation. It's the "here I am, come and get me moment."

Comrade Trump was in a meeting with congressional & Senate leaders the other day, and brought this up: Actually trying to convince them that he really won the popular vote because 3 to 5 million illegals voted. NANCY PELOSI walked out of that room with this look on her face, that she just met someone crazier than herself. All of them had this pale look of disbelief on their faces.

This country has elected a maniac

They did catch a couple of Trump supporters trying to vote twice.
Officers: Trump supporter tried to vote twice in Fort Bend

Terri-Rote-350x245.jpeg

Trump Supporter Who Tried To Vote Twice Also Pretty Racist - Iowa Starting Line

Moron;

{
According to election observers in California, ICE agents arrived at one polling location in Los Angeles County around 10:30 AM PST Tuesday morning after election officials caught a group of 7 illegal immigrants attempting to cast votes. The officials were initially going to allow the men to cast provisional ballots, but a court-appointed Republican election observer asked officials to take another look.

After further review it was determined that two of the men were not only illegal immigrants, but they were also wanted on separate federal warrants.

ICE agents arrested the fraudulent voters, but it is unclear exactly where they are being detained.

In Broward County, Florida, at least 18 arrests have been made.

“I was standing in line to vote when a bunch of guys in black ICE jackets walked several men out of the polling place in handcuffs,” one voter told CTN.

CTN is learning that similar arrests have been made in North Carolina, New Mexico, and Colorado.}

BREAKING : Over 40 Illegals Arrested For Trying to Vote in California ⋆ Freedom Daily

The next time one of you Communists tell the truth will be the first time.

Your links are not even worth reading.

You'll hold your breath until you turn blue? :eek:

I don't give a fuck where you live.

Of course not, you don't give a fuck about anything except gaining power for George Soros. You are a leftist hack.

Common sense says that no illegal in this country, is going to risk getting caught and deported in order to cast a vote. That would be a Felony and reason for immediate deportation. They know that. It's the here I am, come and get me moment.

{This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote, unless that person willfully votes or attempts to vote knowing that he or she is not entitled to vote.}

Hey, you only lie because you're a Communist, hence a sociopath devoid of so much as a shred of integrity.
Pull out the words "jew" and "jewish conspiracy" and plug in "Soros".

Liberals kept bringing up the and hashing out the illegal alien claim over and over. Now there will be an investigation. You asked for it.

Pull out the words "jew" and "jewish conspiracy" and plug in "Soros".

Say shortbus, did you see that PRESIDENT Trump blocked the $220 million that Obama was sending to his terrorist buddies in in Gaza?

You leftists sure do hate you some JOOOZZZ, the way you're always funding and supporting Muslim terrorists...

Yer a dumb one, shortbus - no question about that.

[

Yes Trump won the election no question but to say millions of illegals voted. That's nonsense.

You misspelled "fact" sparky.

Instead of keep going around and around. Do you mind answering some of my questions.

DL was issued for several reasons that people like you will never understand the benefits. So it's even worthless to debate that part of the subject.
What made you think people like me support criminality?
You assumed that we there are no GOPs law makers in California. You assumed that all GOPs are not nothing but worthless & ignorant in California. You assumed that there are no republicans that monitored these polling places.
1. Name me any republicans officials that say...... legals has voted in California.
2. Name me one republicans that monitored these polling places that illegals has voted.
3. Give me one illegals that has registered to vote.

Dude get real.

Son, I live in California. This is a 100% democrat controlled state, The major way the party wrested power away from the people is through the massive influx of illegals.

We didn't go from Dukmajian and Wilson to the current Estado Atzlan by magic. This involved MASSIVE fraud and corruption by the Mecha motherfuckers in Sacramento. This state has been invaded and occupied, with the collusion of the corrupt democrats who will sell their own mother for power.

And I'm done playing fetch, I gave you facts which you ignored and ran from.

I don't give a fuck where you live. Common sense says that no illegal in this country, is going to risk getting caught and deported in order to cast a vote. That would be a Felony and reason for immediate deportation. They know that. It's the here I am, come and get me moment.

daffy+duck+2.jpg

Agree. They risk their life to get here one last chance to improve their lives and their families. Now they risk of getting arrested then deported for illegal activity for one lousy stupid vote. Just imagine what will happen to their family if they get caught.
I cannot picture an illegal going to a polls ............. My name Pedro I like to vote.

He's the biggest pussy/coward ever elected to public office, bar none.

I'm not calling you out or anything Slade, I respect the civil tone of your posts and believe you are honestly seeking truth...but I don't remember saying that.

I think it is entirely possible that millions of illegals voted to stop Trump. I mean, what did they have to lose?

They have already committed a crime entering our country illegally, and took a big risk doing it. And they already must use false paperwork to get most jobs. On top of that, they had a LOT to lose if he was elected.

Is it that much of a stretch to believe that out of up to 20 million illegals (we have no idea how many their actual are) that 15 to 20% would swear or affirm that they are US citizens in order to vote?
Apologies, I went back to look for the quote and I got you confused with MANONTHESTREET. Who did support Trump but admitted to not believing the 3-5 million number. So to respond to your comments...

I hear all this fake news about California making it legal for undocumented immigrants to vote and this is just false. You might find headlines that say that on Breitbart and other sites but it isn't true. Go read the legislation and find out for yourself. California passed a law in 2013 that allowed undocumented immigrants to get drivers licenses, this was designed to help improve the safety on roads. CA passed another law in 2016 that allowed voter registration at the DMV when people get or renew their drivers licenses. These are the two laws cited by the right wing that they think shows enabling. What I don't see reported in the rightwing media is that the process for an undocumented immigrants to get a drivers license is different than that of a US citizen, who needs to show their social security card or birth certificate. Only people who are eligible to vote get registered through the DMV. That excludes 16 year olds and undocumented immigrants.

Now as far as voting in California, individuals need to register to vote to receive a ballad. To register a person needs to show verification of citizenship and residence in California.

Now lets take a worst case scenario. Reportedly 800K undocumented immigrants have received drivers licenses in California. Look at voter turn out in general... less than half of US citizens even cast a vote, add on top of that the fact that casting an illegal vote is a Felony, why would anybody take that risk?? Some might, but it would deter many... So considering all of these factors, how in the world are you all getting to 3-5 million illegal votes?? It doesn't make any sense to me.

I understand that there are flaws in the voting system. People get registered in multiple states, people who pass away have their names still registered. My father passed away last year and when I went to vote his name was still registered, I had request that they take it off. So I see that it is an imperfect system and I'm all for making it better. But for there to be an effort to cheat 3-5 million votes, it would involve a tremendous kind of conspiracy and organization. Even to rally up 1000's of illegal votes would take a concentrated effort.

Every public official that i've seen interviewed who has been an actual part of their states voting program, both dems and reps, have flat out denied the possibility of 3-5 million fake votes. There hasn't been a shred of evidence backing up the claim. I truly feel like Trump just made it up. Don't you think it a little convenient that it just covers the margin that he lost the popular vote by? So we have a situation where our sitting president is saying falsehoods. I get why he lied as a businessman and as a candidate, but as president words matter. He needs to grow up and act like the position demands. Apologies for the rant.

California doesn't say what documentation is necessary to register to vote...but here is Illinois, which is very similar to what Missouri was before Voter ID was passed.

1 Form of ID

One (1) Form of ID with voter’s current address is needed when:
- Election Judges challenge the person’s right to vote.
- Voter submitted mail-in registration form that did not have Illinois identification/driver’s license number or Social Security number.

Examples of acceptable ID are listed below.

2 Forms of ID

Two (2) Forms of ID are needed when:
- The voter is registering in person after Oct. 11, including in the voter's home precinct on Election Day.
- The voter is filing an address change in person after Oct. 11, including in the voter's home precinct on Election Day.

One of these two IDs must list the voter’s current address.
Examples of acceptable ID are listed below.

Acceptable Forms of ID

- Passport or Military ID
- Driver's License or State ID card
- College/University/School/Work ID
- Vehicle registration card
- Lease, mortgage or deed to home
- Credit or debit card
- Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid card
- Insurance card
- Civic, union or professional membership card
- LINK/Public Aid/Department of Human Services card
- Illinois FOID card

Examples of first-class mail addressed to voter that can be used as ID:
- Bill, Transcript or Report Card from School
- Bank Statement, Pay Stub or Pension Statement
- Utility, Medical or Insurance Bill
- Official mail from any government agency

Valid Forms of ID
Not particularly stringent are they...
It is stated right here
Registering to Vote | California Secretary of State

Let me pose a different question. Why do you assume it is millions of undocumented immigrants casting illegal votes? Why wouldn't it be people like you? Or political activists or Trump supporters? They could do the same thing you claim the UIs are doing to cast an extra vote. In both cases it takes planning and is a felony, but in the immigrants case they have much more to lose. You ask why wouldn't UIs cast illegal votes? My answer would be, for the same reason you dont go out and do it.

Some may slip through the cracks, but there has never been any evidence of a systemic problem or significant offenses.
The fact they are here illegally shows they have no respect for our laws and if they live in California or some other blue states, there is little reason for them to fear consequences for voting illegally.
Fleeing poverty to provide a better more opportunistic life for their family is a different type of crime than committing felony voter fraud. Let me ask, if your family was starving and you had no money would you steal a loaf of bread from a sidewalk vendor? You are comparing apples to oranges, in an extremely unempathetic way. It's a sad perspective if you really think an act of desperation for the betterment of ones family makes the entire family law breaking criminals who can break any law without batting an eye. And the fact you think 3-5 million did it last election shows a disconnect from reality.
Actually, you've described why entering the country illegally and voting illegally are exactly the same kind of crime: both can seem to an illegal to be ways to protect his or her family or himself or herself if there is no family if they believed Trump would deport them if elected.

He's the biggest pussy/coward ever elected to public office, bar none.

The average IQ of the left here just dropped 20 points, and bodecea was already in the thread...

:eusa_whistle:

[

Yes Trump won the election no question but to say millions of illegals voted. That's nonsense.

Instead of keep going around and around. Do you mind answering some of my questions.

DL was issued for several reasons that people like you will never understand the benefits. So it's even worthless to debate that part of the subject.
You assumed that we there are no GOPs law makers in California. You assumed that all GOPs are not nothing but worthless & ignorant in California. You assumed that there are no republicans that monitored these polling places.
1. Name me any republicans officials that say...... legals has voted in California.
2. Name me one republicans that monitored these polling places that illegals has voted.

Dude get real.

Son, I live in California. This is a 100% democrat controlled state, The major way the party wrested power away from the people is through the massive influx of illegals.

We didn't go from Dukmajian and Wilson to the current Estado Atzlan by magic. This involved MASSIVE fraud and corruption by the Mecha motherfuckers in Sacramento. This state has been invaded and occupied, with the collusion of the corrupt democrats who will sell their own mother for power.

I don't give a fuck where you live. Common sense says that no illegal in this country, is going to risk getting caught and deported in order to cast a vote. That would be a Felony and reason for immediate deportation. They know that. It's the here I am, come and get me moment.

daffy+duck+2.jpg

Agree. They risk their life to get here one last chance to improve their lives and their families. Now they risk of getting arrested then deported for illegal activity for one lousy stupid vote. Just imagine what will happen to their family if they get caught.
I cannot picture an illegal going to a polls ............. My name Pedro I like to vote.

People do get caught trying to vote twice. But most people realize that if they get caught--they lose their right to vote forever, the fines can be horrendous, and they can even do jail time, so they don't attempt it. It is a FELONY to do it. So it is very RARE.

If you have ever worked at a precinct, the checks and cross-checks insure that this is not happening. In fact according to this article over a multi-year study they estimate they find 31 fraudulent votes out of every BILLION votes cast.
A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

Comrade Trump's problem is he is trying to re-inflate his Narcissism. He just cannot stand the thought of getting his ass kicked by 3 million votes. Plus he knows that this nation does not believe he would have won, if it hadn't been with the help of Putin, and FBI Director James Comey. So he has to correct his self-image issue, or he is going to fucking flip out.

Now who's PAYING for this INVESTIGATION? The taxpayers of this nation are. There's your fiscal conservatism idiots.

173183_600.jpg

He's a fucking tyrant

Last edited:
I want BOTH sides to listen very carefully to a FACT.. I CHECKED the Cal secstate website for DAYS following the election to see the status of their counting. 2 days AFTER the election, there were 1.5 MILLION provisional ballots to be cleared !!!! Provisional ballots are issued to folks who are UNKNOWN to the registration officials at a particular polling site.

When I checked when the count was about to close -- there were STILL 900,000 provisional ballots left "uncleared". LIKELY the BULK of those will NEVER be investigated or cleared. Now when a state leaves that many PROVISIONALS on the floor or even ACCUMULATES that number of unknown voters, there is something sketchy and hinky going on and needs to be investigated. NOT -------- a partisan issue.

If just 10% are INELIGIBLE voters -- who violated Fed election law by attempting to vote in multiple places or without the proper qualifications -- that's a massive issue.

And rather than just closing your eyes and counting on those 900,000 attempts to vote to GO AWAY...
Wouldn't you LIKE somebody to figure out why ANY STATE has 1.5MILLION unknown voters? The system is broke. In the haste to make it painless and easy to vote -- we've TOTALLY SKIPPED the requirement for folks to properly register. It's at TIME OF REGISTRATION, that all this should be settled. NOT on election day. You should be able to show up AT YOUR poll and waltz in with a bathing suit and sign your name. IF you are properly registered. NO ID required. Because in a competent system that is NOT govt run -- the nice old folks at the table would have a picture come up to identify you and all the REGISTRATION DATA IN FRONT OF THEM.

You have no idea what you're talking about. The number one reason people vote provisionally is because they are Vote by Mail voters that did not have their ballot to surrender. Those provisionals are counted if the voter has not already cast their VBM ballot. Number two are voters not registered. Those ballots are not counted. Third are voters that moved within county but didn't update their address. Those are counted and the address updated.

Work at an election office next election.
You may be correct. I was quoting the reason for rejection of provisional ballots.

You have no idea what you're talking about. The number one reason people vote provisionally is because they are Vote by Mail voters that did not have their ballot to surrender. Those provisionals are counted if the voter has not already cast their VBM ballot. Number two are voters not registered. Those ballots are not counted. Third are voters that moved within county but didn't update their address. Those are counted and the address updated.

Work at an election office next election.
You may be correct. I was quoting the reason for rejection of provisional ballots.

Provisional ballots are not counted on election night, they are checked out and verified first.

[I don't give a fuck where you live. Common sense says that no illegal in this country, is going to risk getting caught and deported in order to cast a vote. That would be a Felony and reason for immediate deportation. They know that. It's the here I am, come and get me moment.

Actually he's right, under Fedral law (18 U.S. Code § 611 - Voting by aliens) that applies to all elections where a Federal office holder appears on the ballot. Since the punishment is at least one year in prison, that makes it a Federal felony.

(a)It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, unless—
(1)
the election is held partly for some other purpose;
(2)
aliens are authorized to vote for such other purpose under a State constitution or statute or a local ordinance; and
(3)
voting for such other purpose is conducted independently of voting for a candidate for such Federal offices, in such a manner that an alien has the opportunity to vote for such other purpose, but not an opportunity to vote for a candidate for any one or more of such Federal offices.
(b)
Any person who violates this section shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than one year, or both.​

18 U.S. Code § 611 - Voting by aliens

>>>>

In an election in which the number of uncleared ballots can not possibly alter the outcome, it seems unreasonable for the state to spend a great deal of time and money on this issue.

The most common reason for issuing provisional ballots is purged voter rolls. In the 2012 election, 44% of provisional ballots were determined to be the result of purging.

Since there is current no sure way to tell if a voter has died, left the country, or taken up resident in another state, county, or city, rolls are periodically purged of voters who have not voted in a number of year. Then grandpa who hasn't voted in 20 years show up at the polls to vote and he's not on the rolls. So he casts a provisional ballot which is not counted till it is cleared. The process can be time consuming and the voter has the right to appeal.

Remember what I said about govt doing a crappy job of their most important duty?? Well, there it is in your list of excuses for this mountain of provisional ballots. If Grandpa has not VOTED in 20 years, why doesn't the registrar send out inquiries to voters every year -- after they haven't SHOWED UP for 8 years or so? No excuse for the sloppiness, inaccuracy, and stone age techniques used in guaranteeing fair elections and ballot access....

Why don't they share "change of address" notices with the post office and send inquiries? This is something AMAZON can handle. They can follow you around the world and know everything you've bought for crying out load.
When I lived in Florida about 30 years ago, I got a notice through the mail if I had not voted in any election in 5 years. I think they stopped that long ago. Some states may still do it.

I suppose registrars don't attempt to track voters because of the cost involved and registration is really the responsibility of the voter.

All states are different. I think Texas will put your registration in suspension if you do not vote in a certain number of elections and eventually remove you if you don't respond to mail inquires. Also, if you register in another county, they will purge you or if you are sent a court summons and it can't be deliveries due to change of address.

[

Dude get real.

daffy+duck+2.jpg

What you say does make sense. Most of these people come from countries where they have zero trust in government and they didn't vote while they were there so why in the world are they going to risk going to jail and being deported to vote in a political system, they don't even understand.

Their wish list is simple, green cards so they don’t get deported, driver’s licenses so they can get to work, and the right to travel back to their home country to visit relatives. That’s it. No rallies, no jury duty, no voting, no PTA meetings, no cute little stickers announcing to the world: “I voted!”

And you know he is right.

I hope he DOES dig in here in the Peoples Republic. Jerry Brown being frog marched on Federal charges of election fraud is something I would dearly love.

The motor illegal voter bill ensures that illegals vote here. Brown belongs in Federal prison, good on Trump if he puts him there.

In the People's Republic of California committing voter fraud is like stealing candy from a baby.

Since the electors tend to vote demo_rat the powers-that-be refuse to investigate then claim that , surprise, surprise, there is "no evidence".

And you know he is right.

I hope he DOES dig in here in the Peoples Republic. Jerry Brown being frog marched on Federal charges of election fraud is something I would dearly love.

The motor illegal voter bill ensures that illegals vote here. Brown belongs in Federal prison, good on Trump if he puts him there.

If anyone believes that Hillary got more votes in 2016 than Obama got in either 2008 or 2012 in California also would believe in rainbow farting unicorns.

Forum List

Back