28 million for Baby formula is a BS number...

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Right now there are about 19 million 0-5 year olds in US let's take 2/5 as candidates for formula....That's 7.6x10^6 kids.

Baby formula is expensive.
About 20 bucks per cannister.

Soooooooo:

7,600,000 x 20 = $152,000,000.00 just to get one cannister to each kid?

No....this is not a baby formula bill. I don't know what it is but it's definitely a joke.

Jo

Last edited:
This additional spending is not only a bad idea, it likely will have no effect whatsoever.
Call off the FDA, open the factory again quit purposely choking the supply chains at different points & get out of the way.
Just about any parent with a kid over 3 still using a bottle needs to be smacked for turning their kids into future pansies

Best way for a company's stockholders to make easy money is reduce production, declare a 'shortage', triple prices and then get the govt. to pay them even more money for nothing. Right wingers will jump in to defend them all over the innernutz.

ust about any parent with a kid over 3 still using a bottle needs to be smacked for turning their kids into future pansies

^ This is true. A lot of 'parents' are too lazy to feed kids, so they just stick a bottle in its mouth and go back to the crack pipe, the Soaps, or fucking the landlord.

I still have my Tommee Tippee sippy cup from when I was a tot. I literally can't recall ever drinking from a baby bottle and can recall back to when I was not yet 3 yet.

^ This is true. A lot of 'parents' are too lazy to feed kids, so they just stick a bottle in its mouth and go back to the crack pipe, the Soaps, or fucking the landlord.
The results of feminism and affirmative action and quotas and we see the results. Moms staying at home was oppressive. Even so, formula is a convenience, and we live in a modern world. Besides, it is probably better than all of the frozen food many people have for dinner.

Right now there are about 19 million 0-5 year olds in US let's take 2/5 as candidates for formula....That's 7.6x10^6 kids.

Soooooooo:

No....this is not a baby formula bill. I don't know what it is but it's definitely a joke.

Jo

Bro. Just stop.

You're some random dude posting on the Internet - you're not a PhD. Finance major, you're not a senior Accounting executive for KPMG - you're just some guy.

You have no idea what you're talking about, and actually posting numbers and math as if you have a clue is just sad.

Actually worse. It's justoffal.

This additional spending is not only a bad idea, it likely will have no effect whatsoever.
Call off the FDA, open the factory again quit purposely choking the supply chains at different points & get out of the way.
Just about any parent with a kid over 3 still using a bottle needs to be smacked for turning their kids into future pansies
FDA gave them the go ahead to re open either last week or earlier this week.

Soooooooo:

Jo
Baby formula is just up until 1 yr of age unless the kid as some kind of allergy.

The factory has reopened after fixing all their problems.

Why did they drag their feet doing so? Why are they blameless in all of this?

Can someone explain why Europe has baby formula and we don’t? Seems rigged to me! No one making formula here?

"Write-up: On July 17, my baby passed away. I had been breastfeeding my 6 week old baby at the time that I received the first Pfizer vaccine on June 4, 2021. He became very sick with a high fever about 2 weeks after I got the first Pfizer vaccine on June 21. He was treated for 2 weeks with IV antibiotics for a supposed bacterial infection. However, they never found any specific bacteria, and called his diagnosis culture-negative sepsis. At the end of his hospital stay he tested positive for rhinovirus. After the 14 day course of antibiotics, he was home for one week, but exhibited strange symptoms (e.g. swollen eyelid, strange rashes, vomiting). I took him back to the hospital on July 15, where he presented with what they called an atypical Kawasaki disease. He passed away shortly thereafter from clots in his severely inflamed arteries. I am curious if the spike protein could have gone through the breast milk and caused an inflammatory response in my child. They say Kawasaki disease presents very similarly to the Multi-System Inflammatory Syndrome in children that they are seeing in post Covid infections. (My baby also had unusual birth circumstances, as he was born at 37 weeks, triggered by a maternal appendicitis.) However, if they know that antibodies go through the breastmilk as a good thing, then why wouldn''t the spike protein also go through the breastmilk and potentially cause problems."

Spike protein in breastmilk?​

". . . Bridle said that “any proteins in the blood will get concentrated in breast milk,” and “we have found evidence of suckling infants experiencing bleeding disorders in the gastrointestinal tract” in VAERS.

One VAERS report describes a five-month-old breastfed infant whose mother received a second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine in March. The following day, the baby developed a rash and became “inconsolable,” refused to nurse, and developed a fever. The report says the baby was hospitalized with a diagnosis of Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, a rare blood disorder in which blood clots form in small blood vessels throughout the body. The baby died. . . . "
<snip>

Seizures, rashes, fevers​

" . . . . Another VAERS report describes a 25-year-old woman who received a first dose of Pfizer’s vaccine on May 2, 2021. The following day, both the woman, who was hospitalized for five days, and her six-week-old breastfeeding baby, were diagnosed with viral meningitis.

One report to VAERS from Pennsylvania which was deleted from the VAERS database without explanation since this story was reported is still logged at medalerts.org database of VAERS records. It describes a three-month-old infant who suddenly developed seizures seven hours after nursing from its vaccinated mother.

Some reports describe babies developing diarrhea or vomiting after nursing from their vaccinated mothers. Some describe babies becoming feverish; one North Carolina mother was so alarmed by her nursing 17 month-old’s four-day fever after she received her shot, that she took the baby for a COVID test (which was negative.)

One VAERS report describes a nursing baby in Tennessee who developed alopecia areata – an autoimmune condition that causes hair to fall out – eight days after her mother was vaccinated. “No other causes have been identified,” the report states. . . . "

Story #3 below

Courts Overturn Covid - #NewWorldNextWeek​

Interview 1728 - New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato

Corbett • 05/20/2022
This week on the New World Next Week: courts around the world strike down biosecurity mandates, orders and overreach; gene therapy for heart attacks looms on the biomedical horizon; and the breast milk crisis puts the Q in biomilq.

Story #1: Courts Overturn Covid - India's Supreme Court Overturns Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Policy

Story #2: A One-and-Done CRISPR Gene Therapy Will Aim to Prevent Heart Attacks

Story #3: Babies Breastfeeding From Covid-Vaxxed Mothers Becoming Sick, Some Dying

Military transport aviation began urgently importing scarce milk mixtures to the United States

WASHINGTON, May 22 — Military transport aviation has begun emergency importation of scarce infant formula from Europe to the United States, White House spokeswoman Karin Jean-Pierre said.
The first plane, which has already taken off from Ramstein Air Base in Germany, will deliver baby food to the city of Indianapolis on Sunday.

"This is enough for more than half a million bottles... Usually, the process of transporting such products from Europe to the United States takes two weeks, but thanks to Operation Volatile Formula, we have reduced the time to about three days," Jean—Pierre told reporters.
The shortage of infant formula, which is estimated at 40-50 percent of the needs of the American market, arose after regulators closed the Abbott production line, suspecting its infection with pathogenic bacteria.
White House economic adviser Brian Dees said that Abbott plans to resume production in about a month. He added that the baby food market is 90 percent controlled by three companies, and promised to deal with its demonopolization.

And this is a situation when no sanctions are imposed on the United States... It is probably worth learning from the experience of Cuba, N. Korea or Russia, which have always lived under sanctions

Military transport aviation began urgently importing scarce milk mixtures to the United States

WASHINGTON, May 22 — Military transport aviation has begun emergency importation of scarce infant formula from Europe to the United States, White House spokeswoman Karin Jean-Pierre said.
The first plane, which has already taken off from Ramstein Air Base in Germany, will deliver baby food to the city of Indianapolis on Sunday.

"This is enough for more than half a million bottles... Usually, the process of transporting such products from Europe to the United States takes two weeks, but thanks to Operation Volatile Formula, we have reduced the time to about three days," Jean—Pierre told reporters.
The shortage of infant formula, which is estimated at 40-50 percent of the needs of the American market, arose after regulators closed the Abbott production line, suspecting its infection with pathogenic bacteria.
White House economic adviser Brian Dees said that Abbott plans to resume production in about a month. He added that the baby food market is 90 percent controlled by three companies, and promised to deal with its demonopolization.

And this is a situation when no sanctions are imposed on the United States... It is probably worth learning from the experience of Cuba, N. Korea or Russia, which have always lived under sanctions
ding ding ding, another plant closed by xiden. I also heard they were targeting meat packers next. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

xiden and the demofks hate americans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back