25 Pages of Quotes By Scientists Refuting Darwinism

Darwin refutes christianism

1670786166798.jpeg

Just look in the mirror. Darwin's your master of flat Earth, Flattie Hollie.

OTOH, I have plans for new year's warmer months...

They have no flat world there.

Taking a cruise are ya?

Remember to tape that piece of paper on your back that says, “kick me”.

Taking a cruise are ya?

Remember to tape that piece of paper on your back that says, “kick me”.
Nah. Was thinking of going to Florida. I'm not a cruise fan.

Is that what you got tattoed there? I'm sure your mate gets a "kick" outta seeing that.

Just look in the mirror. Darwin's your master of flat Earth, Flattie Hollie.

OTOH, I have plans for new year's warmer months...

They have no flat world there.

They do, however, have a willing audience who are fine with being fleeced.

Why be an accomplice to fraud which is the model of Ken Ham and his silly creationer amusement park. The displays of humans in buckskin outfits frolicking with dinosaurs is a laughable absurdity.

They do, however, have a willing audience who are fine with being fleeced.

Why be an accomplice to fraud which is the model of Ken Ham and his silly creationer amusement park. The displays of humans in buckskin outfits frolicking with dinosaurs is a laughable absurdity.
You know that Charles Darwin is a fraud and plagiarist. He's the one who lived on a flat Earth. People believed the truth and that was Earth was 6,000 years old before Darwin. This is why Ken Ham makes money with his Creation Museum and Ark Encounter and is worth more than Darwin.

You know that Charles Darwin is a fraud and plagiarist. He's the one who lived on a flat Earth. People believed the truth and that was Earth was 6,000 years old before Darwin. This is why Ken Ham makes money with his Creation Museum and Ark Encounter and is worth more than Darwin.
Have you fallen down and bumped your head again?

Increase the dosesge on your antipsychotic meds.
I think I proved my point that evolution isn't really important in the US.

If I asked you or the person on the street what they would put in an evolution museum, I think most people would be stumped.

haeckels-drawings.jpg

“Often a cold shudder has run through me, and I have asked myself whether I may have not devoted myself to a fantasy.” (Charles Darwin, Life and Letters, 1887, Vol. 2, p. 229)

“WE CONCLUDE – UNEXPECTEDLY – that there is little evidence for the neo-Darwinian view: its theoretical foundations and the experimental evidence supporting it are weak.” – Department of Ecology and Evolution, University of Illinois, Chicago, The American Naturalist, November 1992

"The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? Most of you in this room will have to admit that in the last ten years we have seen the basis of evolution go from fact to faith! It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that's all we know about it." - Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils

Last edited:
haeckels-drawings.jpg

“Often a cold shudder has run through me, and I have asked myself whether I may have not devoted myself to a fantasy.” (Charles Darwin, Life and Letters, 1887, Vol. 2, p. 229)

“WE CONCLUDE – UNEXPECTEDLY – that there is little evidence for the neo-Darwinian view: its theoretical foundations and the experimental evidence supporting it are weak.” – Department of Ecology and Evolution, University of Illinois, Chicago, The American Naturalist, November 1992

"The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? Most of you in this room will have to admit that in the last ten years we have seen the basis of evolution go from fact to faith! It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that's all we know about it." - Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils
I thought it was hilarious that the phony engineer, like other cut and paste frauds, cuts and pastes ''quotes'' that he finds on fundie websites and never bothers to confirm their accuracy.

I'm afraid the fake engineer has cut and pasted another edited, parsed and altered "quote"

The ''quote'' attributed to Colin Patterson is a fraud that the hyper-religious crank never bothered to verify. That's typical of his "quote" dumping.

Stop being an accomplice to fraud, you phony fake engineer

I think I proved my point that evolution isn't really important in the US.

If I asked you or the person on the street what they would put in an evolution museum, I think most people would be stumped.
You proved only that religious extremism is a danger to the religionist.

Ever hear of the Museum of Natural History?

Why don't you ask people on the street what they would put in a religious museum.

Forum List

Back