230 economists warn about the Democrat "Inflation Reduction Act"

I don't know which "far right" person accepted the $4T as good spending.
Ask them.
It was always going to create mass inflation even though all the paid "experts" said it wouldn't.
Perhaps?
Want to talk about hurting their credibility.
Whose credibility?
I wonder how all this spending will look if Russia goes into Moldova or others. Imagine the logic of these massive budgets during a war in Europe.
What's your point? 1.3-4T isn't big spending.
You're starting to waste my time with your erroneous comments and questions. You've already had more attention than you could ever deserve.

Ask them.

Perhaps?

Whose credibility?

What's your point? 1.3-4T isn't big spending.
You're starting to waste my time with your erroneous comments and questions. You've already had more attention than you could ever deserve.

The credibility of the experts. They want citizens to listen and trust them, they complain about "disinformation" and then they proceed to gaslight people who have a few brain cells.

Newsflash—increasing government spending during already inflationary times will inevitably increase inflation. Therefore it was a shock when Democrat West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin, who had been talking tough on economic matters in recent years, agreed with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer on a tax-hiking, union-loving “Inflation Reduction Act” which will do nothing of the sort.
Living in California, I’m used to bills being named one thing while actually effectuating something else entirely. The Golden State’s ridiculously-titled “Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act” of 2014 recategorized many felonies into misdemeanors and let thousands of criminals loose, making our neighborhoods much more dangerous. Misleading titles are not written by accident and are conjured to get voters to enact things they don’t actually want.
While Democrats celebrate and start to call this the savior of Biden’s presidency, cold-eyed economists have weighed in with a dose of reality: this “Inflation Reduction Act” bill will almost certainly increase inflation despite its name.
To wit, 230 economists have sent a letter to House and Senate leadership arguing that the Manchin-Schumer bill has a “misleading label,” and that the economy is at a “dangerous crossroads.” They write: …the “inaptly named ‘Inflation Reduction Act of 2022’ would do nothing of the sort and instead would perpetuate the same fiscal policy errors that have helped precipitate the current troubling economic climate.”

Comment:
Chuck U Schumer is a greedy lying thief.
His "Inflation Reduction Act" is in reality another epic Democrat Looting Spree.
He raises taxes on the Middle Class.
He raises taxes on home natural gas and home heating oil.
They are pulling the wool over American's eyes by naming it the Inflation Reduction Act.

Last edited:
Newsflash—increasing government spending during already inflationary times will inevitably increase inflation. Therefore it was a shock when Democrat West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin, who had been talking tough on economic matters in recent years, agreed with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer on a tax-hiking, union-loving “Inflation Reduction Act” which will do nothing of the sort.
Living in California, I’m used to bills being named one thing while actually effectuating something else entirely. The Golden State’s ridiculously-titled “Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act” of 2014 recategorized many felonies into misdemeanors and let thousands of criminals loose, making our neighborhoods much more dangerous. Misleading titles are not written by accident and are conjured to get voters to enact things they don’t actually want.
While Democrats celebrate and start to call this the savior of Biden’s presidency, cold-eyed economists have weighed in with a dose of reality: this “Inflation Reduction Act” bill will almost certainly increase inflation despite its name.
To wit, 230 economists have sent a letter to House and Senate leadership arguing that the Manchin-Schumer bill has a “misleading label,” and that the economy is at a “dangerous crossroads.” They write: …the “inaptly named ‘Inflation Reduction Act of 2022’ would do nothing of the sort and instead would perpetuate the same fiscal policy errors that have helped precipitate the current troubling economic climate.”

Comment:
Chuck U Schumer is a greedy lying thief.
His "Inflation Reduction Act" is in reality another epic Democrat Looting Spree.
He raises taxes on the Middle Class.
He raises taxes on home natural gas and home heating oil.
Yep

Forum List

Back