214,000 Jobs Added in October, UE Rate Down To 5.8%

You are finally admitting that there are a lot of discouraged workers that are not looking for work. That is a start.

I'm not disputing that. I'm disputing the idea that they are responsible for the drop in the jobless rate. And that there are more of them now. I will also dispute that they are "giving up" as a result of the overall economy being worse. It is better period.

Will you agree that they are not the reason for the reduced jobless rate and that the number of discouraged workers is going down? Are you capable of that much sheer honesty?

Let's see.

Of course I will agree that every since the possibility that Republicans would regain control of the Senate the numbers have dropped. The temporary hiring for the Christmas holidays has helped and will continue to help the drop. And I expect to see a big improvement next year when the Senate passes some new bills to encourage hiring and to help rather than hurt small businesses.

You just gave credit to the GOP?

I love you man. If I could, I'd give you a sweet kiss on your forehead. You are precious.

You would kiss my forehead one time. Think about it!

Oh No!! An internet threat! Eeeeek!

No threat, merely pointing out that I am not into gay kinky stuff like you are, and would not tolerate it.

I'm not disputing that. I'm disputing the idea that they are responsible for the drop in the jobless rate. And that there are more of them now. I will also dispute that they are "giving up" as a result of the overall economy being worse. It is better period.

Will you agree that they are not the reason for the reduced jobless rate and that the number of discouraged workers is going down? Are you capable of that much sheer honesty?

Let's see.

Of course I will agree that every since the possibility that Republicans would regain control of the Senate the numbers have dropped. The temporary hiring for the Christmas holidays has helped and will continue to help the drop. And I expect to see a big improvement next year when the Senate passes some new bills to encourage hiring and to help rather than hurt small businesses.

I love you man. If I could, I'd give you a sweet kiss on your forehead. You are precious.

No threat, merely pointing out that I am not into gay kinky stuff like you are, and would not tolerate it.

You read gay....I wrote parental. As in...you have the thought processes of a toddler. Peek-A-boo!!!!!

I'm a pretty big fella, by the way. In decent shape and unafraid. Enjoy your fantasy.

You read gay....I wrote parental. As in...you have the thought processes of a toddler. Peek-A-boo!!!!!

I'm a pretty big fella, by the way. In decent shape and unafraid. Enjoy your fantasy.
:rofl::lmao:being a couch potato watching sports doesn't constitute being in shape.:lol:

:rofl::lmao:being a couch potato watching sports doesn't constitute being in shape.:lol:

Really? Is that what you think I do? What gives you that idea?

just your mentality and knowing what liberals thinks is being active.

With your BIGrebnc1775 name, we all know you're a fat ass rollie-polie backwards loud mouth.

Last edited:

der....liberals thinks.......der de der der der

When the bastions of liberalism like Huffpo and Politifact say that in 2013 over 75% of new jobs created were part time, low paying, no benefit type jobs, you know it MUST be true.
First of all there are no media bastions of Liberalism, especially HofPo and politifact, as the lies from them you just named prove!

In Jan of 2013 there were 115,821,000 FT jobs and 117,278,000 in Dec 2013, an increase of 1,457,000 FT jobs.
In Jan of 2013 there were 27,532,000 PT jobs and 27,372,000in Dec 2013, a DECREASE of 160,000 PT jobs.

Here's my point, some people are claiming the economy is improving overall, it isn't, overall.
Case in point; I live out west in Southern Colorado, Denver is thriving, Colorado Springs has stopped imploding for now but I just noted another large listing of pre-foreclosures. Walsenburg and Trinidad have almost completely imploded losing half of their jobs and populations. Head into New Mexico, same thing to include Albuquerque (a major metropolitan city) which has yet to stop imploding and we need not even mention Arizona and Nevada which are both far from economic recovery.
So... your point is that since employment gains are uneven by region the economy isn't improving?

Interesting metric you have.

Here's my point, some people are claiming the economy is improving overall, it isn't, overall.
Case in point; I live out west in Southern Colorado, Denver is thriving, Colorado Springs has stopped imploding for now but I just noted another large listing of pre-foreclosures. Walsenburg and Trinidad have almost completely imploded losing half of their jobs and populations. Head into New Mexico, same thing to include Albuquerque (a major metropolitan city) which has yet to stop imploding and we need not even mention Arizona and Nevada which are both far from economic recovery.
So... your point is that since employment gains are uneven by region the economy isn't improving?

All of a sudden now, the Right demands equal outcomes!

Obviously you have no idea what I was pointing out. Maybe you missed the "overall" caveat............? Not to mention I specifically noted that economic improvement is (mostly) concentrated in larger metropolitan areas, not "regions" unless you consider NYC, DC, Chicago, Denver, etc regions. Of course if you'd kept reading you would have come across my post where I restated it in a different, much more concise manner which I'll be kind and do it again for you. :dunno:
In responding to one other I replied the small towns and cities don't really affect the economy, they reflect the economy. One other problem is not all major metropolitan areas have "come back" yet and in some that have, like Denver, the cost of living (primarily housing) has jumped by at least a third of what it was just a couple of years ago but pay has remained stagnant.

Obama & Clinton kicked both bush's ass on job creation!

CES0000000001_390035_1415792414778.gif

Forum List

Back