2022/2024: This is what's out there, and there's more on the way, running for office.

In less than two minutes, this woman -- who has absolutely NO DOUBT about what she's saying -- encapsulates what it's like listening to (and reading) these people. There is absolutely NOTHING that can be said or demonstrated that will change her mind. She knows "The Truth", because she does "research", and it's reinforced by her "news sources". Trying to reason with her would be pointless.

Seven years ago, this would have been great entertainment. Today, it's an example of what has happened to this country.

That's funny coming from the same folks who think getting vaccinated will stop the spread of covid...lol

This is Mac1958 s idea of responsible debate that leads to a meeting of the minds.

in his world we should jus sit around and make silly or insulting faces at each other

Attachments

• DA062466-0A97-4F7D-98C4-7850D12AE4D4.png
    DA062466-0A97-4F7D-98C4-7850D12AE4D4.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 20
This is Mac1958 s idea of responsible debate that leads to a meeting of the minds.

in his world we should jus sit around and make silly or insulting faces at each other

He is a polemicist while continually denying that he is.

Here, he has chosen a nut job quite deliberately in order to tar the entirety of the right, while simultaneously claiming that he is just opposing extremism. This is just an obvious ruse, however, since he embraces all the most extreme posters we have here.

Ahhh...I see.

But yes, both sides have their crazies, the only real debate is how mainstream the crazies are.

Is what the lady in the OP said any crazier than the claim the entire world faked a pandemic for the singular reason to get Trump out of office?

Whether it's people like this, a screaming Antifa loon on the streets of Portland, or a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

The problem is, these people are gaining profoundly more political power now that they're out of the fringe.

When you say "these people", do you honestly believe this is typical of a Trump voter/supporter?

What I see here is someone who is mentally ill, or someone who has no ability to reason. This is so out there, and no one that I know that is a Republican and or a Trump supporter believes lunacy such as this.

But yes, both sides have their crazies, the only real debate is how mainstream the crazies are.

Is what the lady in the OP said any crazier than the claim the entire world faked a pandemic for the singular reason to get Trump out of office?
Faking a pandemic and seizing upon an opportunity presented by the pandemic are two different matters, though. While it WOULD be crazy to claim the pandemic was faked, it is entirely sane to questions the policies enacted as a result of it, the way so much verbiage was generated to blame Trump for it, the way a great economy was tanked quite intentionally and all sorts of other responses that acted in the political arena.

Heck, if we are talking about sanity vs. insanity, I'd say that those who absolutely REFUSE to question the official establishment narrative are the nutty ones, especially inasmuch as this narrative has been ever-changing to the point that the inconsistencies are so severe that it's like that kid pointing out the emperor is Naked to question it.

When you say "these people", do you honestly believe this is typical of a Trump voter/supporter?

What I see here is someone who is mentally ill, or someone who has no ability to reason. This is so out there, and no one that I know that is a Republican and or a Trump supporter believes lunacy such as this.
It's not about specifically what is believed.

It's about how trying to talk them out of an absurd notion is pointless when they exist in their own reality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back