2020 Pandemic, Market Drop and then...

I’ll tell you what happens next:

Dumb ass threads about what happens next.

Still treating the virus like a hoax Frank?

I think this is his attempt to make excuses for Trump's next fuck up ahead of time.

Read The Book of Revelation. You don’t want to be here when God curses The Sun and it burns men until they have painful sores all over their body and they beg to die but do not find death.

Pretty sure at that point no one will care about The Corona Virus Scare.

But Sunlight does kill it so here in Ohio we just hit the 12 hours of daylight mark, so this Hysteria has a shirt shelf life as Spring is just around the corner.

Who Is Worthy To Open The Scroll?

What if Global Warming was the only thing that could defeat the Coronavirus?

Last edited:
I am presently on vacation and my dear friend called me asked what we need from the state store b/c they are closing before our return. She said the lines at the liquor store were longer than the grocery store. Classic Western Pennsylvania. :lol:

TrumpCoronaPrayer.png

Forget Science, Trump Declares National Day Of Prayer Against Coronavirus Crisis

Just go pray to your CDC bureaucrat.

I think this is his attempt to make excuses for Trump's next fuck up ahead of time.

Seems like your main worry is about Trump's next fuckup.
Guess what?
This makes you a bigger fuckup....a hugely fuckup!!!

I am not the one that started a thread to cover it up....do try and keep up.

Some idiot insinuated that this is some kind of humor thread when it clearly is not. You are right. That is exactly what Frank is trying to do. However , it would not surprise me if this was the best Trumpist could do for humor.

He is the fool who thinks there is no God and that he shall not face Him on Judgment Day.

Don’t go to vote or you will die DemTards.

Remember kids, Georgie Boy is just one of many Foreigners paid to create disinformation and fear in social media sites everywhere they can.

Believe nothing they say. They are empty clouds without rain and false prophets and liars.

Coronavirus Update: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut agree to shared COVID-19 restrictions

"4:05 p.m.
Dow Jones closes down almost 3,000 points

Dow Jones closes down 3,000 points, or almost 13%, as markets reel from worldwide impact of coronavirus outbreak.

"4 p.m.
NYC reports 2 more deaths

"Mayor Bill de Blasio has announced two more deaths in New York City as the number of cases in the city rise to 463, including:

"118 - Queens
- 111 - Manhattan
- 62 - Brooklyn
- 34 - Bronx
- 19 - Staten Island

"The two new deaths include a 56-year-old man from the Bronx who was an investigator for the city in the Department of Correction and and 89-year-old man who returned from Italy a week ago.

"The mayor also announced that four make-shift medical facilities have been identified, in an effort to curtail the likely inundation of hospitals, as coronavirus continues to spread across the city."

Will you pay any attention to social distancing?
2e79fc5f-d2ad-4a62-8d02-e23bfd0b7600-RectThumb_SocialDistancing.png

California Rep. Devin Nunes on coronavirus quarantine: Go to the pub
TrumpCoronaPrayer.png

Forget Science, Trump Declares National Day Of Prayer Against Coronavirus Crisis

Last edited:
Its
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

Oh wait, we already have a deranged media
It ain't the media:

View attachment 312855

If it took a horde of zombies eating your brain in order to make America great again, I'm all for it.

That is, assuming you have one.
They weren't the brainy type zombies.

Oh I know. You secular liberal progressives have such fat juicy brains packed full of that all that useless knowledge you learned in college. A veritable feast for we conservative brain-eating zombies.

Unfortunately, your brains have the equivalent nutritional value of a cardboard box. I think I'd rather hunt down a couple stray dogs or some feral cats and eat their brains instead. They might have the propensity to lick their own asses now and then, but at least they don't spend their free time butt-fucking each other.

Don’t go to vote or you will die DemTards.

Remember kids, Georgie Boy is just one of many Foreigners paid to create disinformation and fear in social media sites everywhere they can.

Believe nothing they say. They are empty clouds without rain and false prophets and liars.

Coronavirus Update: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut agree to shared COVID-19 restrictions

"4:05 p.m.
Dow Jones closes down almost 3,000 points

Dow Jones closes down 3,000 points, or almost 13%, as markets reel from worldwide impact of coronavirus outbreak.

"4 p.m.
NYC reports 2 more deaths

"Mayor Bill de Blasio has announced two more deaths in New York City as the number of cases in the city rise to 463, including:

"118 - Queens
- 111 - Manhattan
- 62 - Brooklyn
- 34 - Bronx
- 19 - Staten Island

"The two new deaths include a 56-year-old man from the Bronx who was an investigator for the city in the Department of Correction and and 89-year-old man who returned from Italy a week ago.

"The mayor also announced that four make-shift medical facilities have been identified, in an effort to curtail the likely inundation of hospitals, as coronavirus continues to spread across the city."

Will you pay any attention to social distancing?
2e79fc5f-d2ad-4a62-8d02-e23bfd0b7600-RectThumb_SocialDistancing.png

California Rep. Devin Nunes on coronavirus quarantine: Go to the pub
TrumpCoronaPrayer.png

I'll open that sumbitch, I ain't afraid.

As long as my face doesn't melt like those Nazi bastard's faces did in "Raiders of the Lost Ark."

They shoulda known better than to open the Ark of the Covenent. Them Joo gots them some serious magical powers, you know.

Guess what?

I have kept up.
You sound like a scared Gator soon to become a belt, shoes, or luggage.
You blaming, irresponsible, no good pussy!

Some idiot insinuated that this is some kind of humor thread when it clearly is not. You are right. That is exactly what Frank is trying to do. However , it would not surprise me if this was the best Trumpist could do for humor.

Did I hear my name mentioned? It's only humorous when you get to die like I do. Think you're going to escape the ravages of the Great Pandemic"?

:laughing0301:

Did I hear my name mentioned? It's only humorous when you get to die like I do. Think you're going to escape the ravages of the Great Pandemic"?

:laughing0301:
No my post was not aimed at you.

Guess what?

I have kept up.
You sound like a scared Gator soon to become a belt, shoes, or luggage.
You blaming, irresponsible, no good pussy!

I like yer style, kid. :laugh:

The DemNazi Cancel Culture and this current Hysteria has about a 3-4 week shelf life.

By near the end of April, The Stock Market will ne climbing towards 30,000.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back